Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

TAMISHO - My Story. My Life - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life (97213 Views)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / [story] My Sweet And Lovely Houseboy Part 21 / My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by yahooman: 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
Was able to read every comment on these thread but the story ITSELF *Mba* undecided

2 Likes

Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 04, 2012
Wow interesting piece just read it...neva knew we still got 'this' good writers. I must say keep it up dear

1 Like

Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by purplespecimen: 6:43am On Nov 04, 2012
Umari, this is mind blowing. I bookmarked and read d Moshe story and loved every bit of it. Even recommended it to lots of my friends. Tamisho, I shall follow this like white on rice.........hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by IZUKWU(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2012
virgo:

No dear. It is the first part of a new serial that will be running on my blog >> http://stories.umariayim.com in the coming weeks. You can follow it and other stories on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
do i take it that you are her ? I mean umari anyim. Because i have a few complains against you and seun.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
dvdon: Wow interesting piece just read it...neva knew we still got 'this' good writers. I must say keep it up dear

Thanks. smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
purplespecimen: Umari, this is mind blowing. I bookmarked and read d Moshe story and loved every bit of it. Even recommended it to lots of my friends. Tamisho, I shall follow this like white on rice.........hehehehehe

Thanks dear. Glad you loved Moshe's Diary and thank you for recommending it to your friends. kiss kiss

I look forward to seeing you on the blog as you follow Tamisho's story. smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
IZUKWU: do i take it that you are her ? I mean umari anyim. Because i have a few complains against you and seun.

Hi Izukwu, what are your complaints?
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Kasfud: 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
wow! i luv this story couldnt wait to finish bt wat happnd nw u just vamus lyk dt pls d concludin part oo

1 Like

Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Lizzylois(f): 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
If you found this beautiful story too long,thn I wonder how u passed your exams in school. :-

1 Like

Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by IZUKWU(m): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2012
virgo:

Hi Izukwu, what are your complaints?
so many uncompleted stories from you. I have been searching for the completion of this particular one " are you a witch" can you help me? And there are yet more
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2012
Kasfud: wow! i luv this story couldnt wait to finish bt wat happnd nw u just vamus lyk dt pls d concludin part oo

It is a serial and will run three times a week on my blog. A short excerpt will run here tomorrow with a link to the blog to read the rest.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
IZUKWU: so many uncompleted stories from you. I have been searching for the completion of this particular one " are you a witch" can you help me? And there are yet more

I am sorry about this Izukwu but we pulled the plug on the serials we were running here back then, that is why you did not see the concluding part of the "Are you a witch?" story.

However the Tamisho story is a serial I have started on my blog. I will post another excerpt tomorrow. You can follow the link to my blog to read the rest of the story and other stories there.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
Lizzylois: If you found this beautiful story too long,thn I wonder how u passed your exams in school. :-

kiss
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by IZUKWU(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
virgo:

I am sorry about this Izukwu but we pulled the plug on the serials we were running here back then, that is why you did not see the concluding part of the "Are you a witch?" story.

However the Tamisho story is a serial I have started on my blog. I will post another excerpt tomorrow. You can follow the link to my blog to read the rest of the story and other stories there.
i have been visiting your blog for sometime now but i only see moshe and now this tamuno ,and not the others ,after following moshe for some weeks, i don't know what happenned but i lost interest ,it was not captivating enough for me but is there anywhere i can finish up" are you a witch" . I admire your works. Keep it up. Your bigbreak will come one day.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Lizzylois(f): 9:06am On Nov 05, 2012
virgo:

kiss
yea babes,am an ardent reader of your write-ups.keep em coming.the sky is your starting point.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 9:41am On Nov 05, 2012
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by goofie: 10:12am On Nov 05, 2012
OP its a nice one although i found the description to be more than d story itself. ders a tendency to loose ur reader.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 10:19am On Nov 05, 2012
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Splendblex(f): 10:25am On Nov 05, 2012
Umari,tanx for updatin.more ink to ya pen

1 Like

Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 10:30am On Nov 05, 2012
Splendblex: Umari,tanx for updatin.more ink to ya pen

Thanks dear. smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by ijebabe: 10:37am On Nov 05, 2012
Wow, I enjoyed that alot.
It is nice to read something different and your imagination is remarkable!
I going to your site now, can't wait for you to post here.
Thanks for sharing! smiley

1 Like

Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2012
ijebabe: Wow, I enjoyed that alot.
It is nice to read something different and your imagination is remarkable!
I going to your site now, can't wait for you to post here.
Thanks for sharing! smiley

Looking forward to seeing you there. smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Chirolechick: 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
sori 4 d digression, ur story is rily cool, bt i lost out on d moshe story, i couldn't find the end, is there any where i can find that,i really need 2 read the end of dat, plzzzzzzzzz darlyn
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
Chirolechick: sori 4 d digression, ur story is rily cool, bt i lost out on d moshe story, i couldn't find the end, is there any where i can find that,i really need 2 read the end of dat, plzzzzzzzzz darlyn

Hi dear, go to http://stories.umariayim.com

The rest of Moshe's story is there. It ends at number 29. smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Chirolechick: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
virgo:
smiley
Hi dear, go to http://stories.umariayim.com

The rest of Moshe's story is there. It ends at number 29. smiley

tnx a zillion, been readin d story, u really are gud i must say, wish i could write like u. smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
Chirolechick:

tnx a zillion, been readin d story, u really are gud i must say, wish i could write like u. smiley

Awww...thanks dear. kiss
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by EfemenaXY: 12:39am On Nov 06, 2012
Wow Virgo!

This story of yours is sooooooooo interesting. I've got to admit the second half of it is extremely captivating. Did Richard really go get himself a mistress? Does Tashimo really feel nothing??

Where's the next bit girl? Can't wait! cheesy cheesy
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 9:19am On Nov 06, 2012
Efemena_xy: Wow Virgo!

This story of yours is sooooooooo interesting. I've got to admit the second half of it is extremely captivating. Did Richard really go get himself a mistress? Does Tashimo really feel nothing??

Where's the next bit girl? Can't wait! cheesy cheesy

Thanks sweets kiss

Next episode comes up tomorrow here and on my blog.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2012
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by obalolaunited(m): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2012
Hahahaaha very intresting next
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Sike(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
COOL STORY *Clicks Back*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Life Of A Uam Boy / Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.