Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

TAMISHO - My Story. My Life - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life (97227 Views)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / [story] My Sweet And Lovely Houseboy Part 21 / My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by true2(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2012
I would like to read this story in ENGLISH. Can you have someone translate it?
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2012
true?:
I would like to read this story on ENGLISH. Can you have someone translate it?

I totally understand how you feel, but problem is, there is no way to translate this story so you can read it "ON ENGLISH". Sorry boo. kiss
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by EfemenaXY: 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
What does it mean to read a story "On English"?? undecided
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2012
Efemena_xy: What does it mean to read a story "On English"?? undecided

grin grin Me sef I wonder.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by subnormal: 12:03am On Nov 08, 2012
I truly love this...part 4 pls
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Kasfud: 12:15am On Nov 08, 2012
ow can u read a story ON ENGLISH?? eni pawa. abeg op it doesnt end dere?
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 12:19am On Nov 08, 2012
Kasfud: ow can u read a story ON ENGLISH?? eni pawa. abeg op it doesnt end dere?

No. It continues when you click on the link. wink
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by true2(m): 2:36am On Nov 08, 2012
Story on English means finger slip
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2012
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by packman: 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2012
[size=20pt]GOD SEE ALL THIS TORY shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked..... EWO shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked..... [/size]

[size=30pt]ABEG WATING END THE FILM[/size]......
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by miteolu(m): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2012
I need summary.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by oluwacjay: 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
packman:

[size=40pt]very irrelevant WTF[/size]..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bro can't read dis, no patience Since u read it abeg summarise it 4 me
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by blackboi(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2012
packman:

i no even understand wating i read grin grin grin grin grin grin
Then you have a problem challenge grin
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by kamalydeen(m): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2012
@ writer am not good at literature in school.... pls arrange for summary asap

thank u..
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Lawconfessor(f): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
Not too good in reading reading without any calculation, bt I am jst trying hard on dis one cos its very interesting.

Still waiting
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Shugamania(f): 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
Hmmmm... Consciously or unconsciously, Tamisho is gradually falling for her husband... I Cant wait to read what goes down at d office with her new rival. Thumbs up, umari.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
Law-confessor:
Not too good in reading reading without any calculation, bt I am jst trying hard on dis one cos its very interesting.

Still waiting

smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
Shugamania: Hmmmm... Consciously or unconsciously, Tamisho is gradually falling for her husband... I Cant wait to read what goes down at d office with her new rival. Thumbs up, umari.

Thanks dear. smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 11, 2012
nice story. Very interesting and entertaining. Looking 4ward to d next episode
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 11, 2012
Shugamania: Hmmmm... Consciously or unconsciously, Tamisho is gradually falling for her husband... I Cant wait to read what goes down at d office with her new rival. Thumbs up, umari.
did the OP specify that the lady was her rival? i think we should not be hasty in drawing conclusions from circumstantial evidence in this story. in my opinion i think Tamisho read that lady wrongly. the lady might not be her hubby's concubine.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by EfemenaXY: 11:59am On Nov 11, 2012
Nice one Virgo!

I'm an ardent fan... smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Shugamania(f): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2012
brokoto: did the OP specify that the lady was her rival? i think we should not be hasty in drawing conclusions from circumstantial evidence in this story. in my opinion i think Tamisho read that lady wrongly. the lady might not be her hubby's concubine.

NB: i wrote 'rival' not 'concubine'. I dont know where u got d word from undecided
And if u read d post properly u'll see where d lady was thinking...''so dis is d woman i have to compete with''... If that isnt rivalry to you, pls tell me what is
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2012
Shugamania:

NB: i wrote 'rival' not 'concubine'. I dont know where u got d word from undecided
And if u read d post properly u'll see where d lady was thinking...''so dis is d woman i have to compete with''... If that isnt rivalry to you, pls tell me what is
i know you didn't write concubine but remember that the Tamisho told her hubby previously that he should take a concubine and now when she read the thought of this woman and heard 'compete' it didn't end there. she also heard 'i must win my man back'. so that was how i came to the conclusion that Tamisho must have felt that the woman may be her hubby's concubine and that you must have thought so too
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by EfemenaXY: 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2012
Question for you Virgo: You mentioned earlier on that you'll provide updates on regular intervals, i.e Mondays & Wednesdays (if I recall correctly).

So, does this mean you've got the full / complete story already written out and you "drip" feed us with bits of it? Or do you actually compose them during the intervals?

If it's the latter, then wow!! I must say you are one disciplined writer! cheesy

How long have you been writing for? Just curious... smiley

1 Like

Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2012
tomba: nice story. Very interesting and entertaining. Looking 4ward to d next episode

Thanks dear. Next episode comes out on Monday. smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
Hi Shugamania and Brokoto, you guys are actually on to something. No need to disagree. kiss kiss
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Shugamania(f): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
brokoto: i know you didn't write concubine but remember that the Tamisho told her hubby previously that he should take a concubine and now when she read the thought of this woman and heard 'compete' it didn't end there. she also heard 'i must win my man back'. so that was how i came to the conclusion that Tamisho must have felt that the woman may be her hubby's concubine and that you must have thought so too
Well, seems to me like the lady and Richard had something going before he was made to marry Tamisho and she still wants him. So she might not actually be his concubine presently but she's definitely gonna be a fierce rival of Tamisho's .. Let's just wait and see..
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2012
Efemena_xy: Nice one Virgo!

I'm an ardent fan... smiley

Awww, thanks hun. kiss

As for your question, I do not have theses stories completed elsewhere. I update as they come during the week. smiley

And thank you for your kind words. smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Shugamania(f): 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2012
virgo: Hi Shugamania and Brokoto, you guys are actually on to something. No need to disagree. kiss kiss
smiley wink
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2012
Shugamania:
Well, seems to me like the lady and Richard had something going before he was made to marry Tamisho and she still wants him. So she might not actually be his concubine presently but she's definitely gonna be a fierce rival of Tamisho's .. Let's just wait and see..
alright. make we no put words for the OP mind sef.
virgo: Hi Shugamania and Brokoto, you guys are actually on to something. No need to disagree. kiss kiss
agreeded!!!
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2012
Nice one...waitin 4 d summary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Life Of A Uam Boy / Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.