Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors (13932 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives / Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by ACKCITY: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
Pastor Bakare’s opinion about some life issues:

Pastor Bakare talking about pastor’s wife being conferred with honorary, said, “On the issue of pastors making their wives automatic pastors is wrong. In fact, I observed that such things are common in our churches today. Even when a pastor’s wife is called, she has to go through the right process, the Bible College in order to acquire the necessary knowledge to operate successfully. Bible colleges are not there for fun, it is to train servants of God.

There is no shortcut or sentiment. There are other things the pastors’ wives, who are not called, can do to help the church grow, not serve as pastors. The major problem is that some pastors refused to obey what the Bible says. We are expected to seek the kingdom first and then all other things shall be added unto them. But today, some of us seek all other things first before the kingdom of God.”
http://www.ackcity.net/pastor-tunde-bakare

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 04, 2012
Actually it is wrong if u follow ur bible.
In the bible it says its an abomination for a woman to preach, but pastors of the modern days like to be...well...modern.

Its all about appealing to the crowd nowadays. And thats what u learn in business, not bible school.

14 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by yah1(m): 2:16am On Nov 04, 2012
^You seem very knowlegeable in bible matters

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 04, 2012
Well, I was a serious christian before. But after studying the bible and the world around me, I concluded that it false.

Books like the bible were created to set standards of morality, and nothing more. But people have taken them a little too seriously and what was meant to share love is now an instrument of hate and discrimination.

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2012
inurmind: Well, I was a serious christian before. But after studying the bible and the world around me, I concluded that it false.

Books like the bible were created to set standards of morality, and nothing more. But people have taken them a little too seriously and what was meant to share love is now an instrument of hate and discrimination.
Can I get a 'HALLELUIA'?

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by wiegraf: 8:04am On Nov 04, 2012
musKeeto:
Can I get a 'HALLELUIA'?

PRAISE PIKKIWOKI

But that really probably was the main purpose, it's really that simple
Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by dan55: 11:10am On Nov 04, 2012
yes
Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 04, 2012
wiegraf:

PRAISE PIKKIWOKI

But that really probably was the main purpose, it's really that simple
but these allah and yahweh slaves( has boko haram done any bombing today, today's TGIS - Thank God It's Sunday, let's go bomb a church).... won't see beyond that.. amazing..
Powerless Yahweh, unable to protect his church from explosives.. lol
Peaceful Allah - unable to stop violent folks bombing in his name..

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by Kingharzyz(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2012
PastorS and money shaaAaaaaa!!!!!! The bible said women shouldn't preach !!!!! I think my Christians brothers should open their mind, heart, ears !!!! Cos bible words are not been put in to practice and if Ya'all continue dis way Jesus (Isa ) will definately deny you guys in thE after life! NO ISLAM NO PARADISE! Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by Sxsells: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2012
inurmind: Well, I was a serious christian before. But after studying the bible and the world around me, I concluded that it false.

Bro, Go back to God and he will direct your ways

10 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2012
Pastor Tunde Bakere, I wish just 50percent of Nigeria Pastors are Like u, dis country would have been a better country. I am catholic. But i respect ur position in most issues. Even wen u criticise d catholic church sometimes i still respect ur position because u do it with sincerity and passion for d kingdom d way u undastand it but not out of greed to collect catholic members like most of our other extremely greedy, selfish,flamboyant, 419, extravagant, boastful, wasteful,immoral, criminal and heartless nigeria pentecostal pastors.

14 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 04, 2012
Hypocrites!!! Go to church on sunday, go to mosque on Fridays.... Yet still one of the most corrupt sinful country in the world. When would people learn that religion has done more damage to the country than good.?

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by Kingharzyz(m): 11:21am On Nov 04, 2012
S*x sells:

which God aRe you talking about ? Is it Jesus or ALmighTy God thaT created Jesus! Or Paul that invented Christianity ??

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 04, 2012
Why won't they make their wives and children automatic pastors, you want all those brances and tithe to go to one committed son like Adeboye after he passes on? I don't think so.

From another angle, the Holy Spirit is here with us to explain all things, if you noticed, the bible kept correcting laws provided earlier and that is what the Holy Spirit is also doing for us today-giving us answers that are not in the bible.

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 04, 2012
S*x sells:

LOL... inurmind, u don hear am?

*unwraps my igbo, sees burning bush, climbs up mountain and hastily types ten commandments*

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 04, 2012
blink182: Why won't they make their wives and children automatic pastors, you want all those brances and tithe to go to one committed son like Adeboye after he passes on? I don't think so.

From another angle, the Holy Spirit is here with us to explain all things, if you noticed, the bible kept correcting laws provided earlier and that is what the Holy Spirit is also doing for us today-giving us answers that are not in the bible.
Correcting... lol..

so there were errors?
Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by Eazeee(m): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2012
King harzyz: PastorS and money shaaAaaaaa!!!!!! The bible said women shouldn't preach !!!!! I think my Christians brothers should open their mind, heart, ears !!!! Cos bible words are not been put in to practice and if Ya'all continue dis way Jesus (Isa ) will definately deny you guys in thE after life! NO ISLAM NO PARADISE! Thank you!

ur Islam is a curse 2 dis generation. Wat a terrorist organisation fighting evrybody everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by Kingharzyz(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2012
Eazee-e:

ur Islam is a curse 2 dis generation. Wat a terrorist organisation fighting evrybody everywhere.
don't be naïve brother every religion has its oWn terrorists I.e bad ones! So don't judgE a textbOok by its front page! Study Islam and not MuSlim! I hEreby invite you to study Islam and not just be a yes man! To everything you hear .........thank you!

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by Peculiarni(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
The bible says husband and wife are one.so pastor wives has the right to preach because they are one
Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by looknlaff(m): 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2012
It is very annoying how Pastors/Bishops have made slaves out of their congregation by making them 'worship' both husbands & wives who go by the name of Pastor/Bishop & Pastor (Mrs) XYZ. You see a man of 55yrs or 60yrs calling a Pastor of 40yrs & his wife of 38yrs daddy & mummy. Is there captivity worse than that? Religion is really an opium that congregants get high on.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by johndwayy(m): 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
Thumbs up pastor bakare. This is wots goin on even in big churches. When God called u 2 d ministry, was ur wife there. Nowadays wot we see is pastor nd pastor mrs. These are really the last days.
Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by Itoroetti(m): 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2012

people's attitude made u change ur believe?thatz gud.clap ur legs 4ur head

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by optimistD(m): 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
musKeeto:
but these allah and yahweh slaves( has boko haram done any bombing today, today's TGIS - Thank God It's Sunday, let's go bomb a church).... won't see beyond that.. amazing..
Powerless Yahweh, unable to protect his church from explosives.. lol
Peaceful Allah - unable to stop violent folks bombing in his name..

what are u blabing?

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
S*x sells:

From a guy with a name like yours, why shouldn't I follow your advice.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
optimist D: what are u blabing?
try faith... u'd understand it..
Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by Itoroetti(m): 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
King harzyz: which God aRe you talking about ? Is it Jesus or ALmighTy God thaT created Jesus! Or Paul that invented Christianity ??
now that u are blamspheming,no xtian is burning down houses nor killing people,if it was d other way round,d world wudnt have had peace.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by rhymz(m): 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
I want to seriously throw this challenge to anyone who is realy convinced of the accuracy of the history of the christian religion as claimed by the canonical gospels and what is preached about Jesus.
I have come to discover with very serious damning evidence against the existence of Jesus Christ; it is all too galring under the scrutiny of facts of recorded history that Jesus Christ realy did not exist and that outside the christian holy bible, there is no record of Jesus christ in any of the detailed history about the places and the people he was alleged to have been contemprory with. These following question remain damning to the historicity of Christ till date:
1. How come with the kind of impact, wide spread miracles, political and ideological disagreement Jesus Christ was reacorded to have had with the Pharisees and the Roman authorities that eventually crucified him according to the gospels, however, there are basically no non-biblical references to a historical Jesus by any known historian of the time during and after Jesus’s purported advent.

2. How come the the story of Jesus Christ can be found only in the forged books of the New Testament, an assortment of gospels and epistles that required many centuries and hands to create.

3. The various Pauline epistles contained in the New Testament form an important part of Christianity, yet these “earliest” of Christian texts never discuss a historical background of Jesus, even though Paul purportedly lived during and after Jesus’s advent and surely would have known about his master’s miraculous life. Instead, these letters deal with a spiritual construct found in various religions, sects, cults and mystery schools for hundreds to thousands of years prior to the Christian era. Is it possible that Paul did not know about the Jesus christ described in Canonical gospels but instead invented his own Jesus mysticism
i still have more but will like to see an attempt first from intellectual christians that understand the historicity of the gospel, christ and how they all came about. No need for fanatical christians to attempt it, they will end up posting petty threats.
Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by optimistD(m): 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
calebo101: Hypocrites!!! Go to church on sunday, go to mosque on Fridays.... Yet still one of the most corrupt sinful country in the world. When would people learn that religion has done more damage to the country than good.?
what's your point? Must you comment? What do you know about sin and who made you a judge? Pheeewm!
Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
Itoroetti :

people's attitude made u change ur believe?thatz gud.clap ur legs 4ur head

Dont be a dummy, when did I say that?
I said I studied the bible and every other thing around me.

I know its hard for u to write, but atleast try reading well.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by rhymz(m): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2012
Christians need to start asking some real questions that their leaders has used "faith" to prevent them from asking.
Did Jesus realy exist?
Why is there so much inconsistencies in the accounts of Jesus's death.
Why is there no evidence of his crucifixion in the in the works of historians like Josephus, Tacitus and the likes who wrote extensively on the Jewish, Roman, Greek and egyptian histories of the time the bible alleged Jesus existed. Is the concept of atonement through death and ressurection original to Jesus or was it a borrowed concept of pagan worship and beliefs. Who came up with the idea of Jesus's death being a form of atonement for sins of adherent; Paul the novice convert or James and Peter the brother and disciples of Jesus? Christians please do a little research and read books by real expert from whom your Daddy G.o and co hurriedly copy from but stop at the shallow level.
Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by rhymz(m): 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
I want to see christians challenge Me.
Re: Tunde Bakare - Pastors Should Not Make Their Wives Pastors by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
blink182: Why won't they make their wives and children automatic pastors, you want all those brances and tithe to go to one committed son like Adeboye after he passes on? I don't think so.

You guys will never stop contradicting yourselves.

Today the bible has all answers, the next day it doesn't.

Today the word of god is the same now and forever, the next it keeps changing.

I hail una o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Esther ? / Nairaland Forum 2014 Watch-Night Service / Pastor Adeboye's 76th Birthday: Youths To Hold 76-Hour Musical Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.