Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Have You Caught Ur Wife With Boy Friend? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Caught Ur Wife With Boy Friend? (1651 Views)

Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Caught Ur Wife With Boy Friend? by shokayz(m): 6:40am On Nov 04, 2012
Guys, a close friend of mine jst caught his wife having extra marital affair. Is there anyone with a similar experience in d house?
Re: Have You Caught Ur Wife With Boy Friend? by Mynd44: 7:06am On Nov 04, 2012
Well I am not married so no
Re: Have You Caught Ur Wife With Boy Friend? by k2039: 8:08am On Nov 04, 2012
SMH
Re: Have You Caught Ur Wife With Boy Friend? by Mynd44: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2012
But if my wife ever cheats on me, I am getting a fûcking divorce
Re: Have You Caught Ur Wife With Boy Friend? by larrymoore(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2012
In-experienced, read d next.
Re: Have You Caught Ur Wife With Boy Friend? by Mynd44: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2012
Re: Have You Caught Ur Wife With Boy Friend? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
@OP, you caught your wife cheating and you are coming to NL to seek advise? I cannot imagine what you may be going through right now but if you are man enough to bring a woman you love into your life, you should also be man enough to send a cheating one out of your life immediately.
Re: Have You Caught Ur Wife With Boy Friend? by steffans(m): 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44: But if my wife ever cheats on me, I am getting a fûcking divorce

What if she catches u Cheating....
Will u beg 4 forgiveness or Support her to Divorce u...SMH
Re: Have You Caught Ur Wife With Boy Friend? by Mynd44: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
steffans:

What if she catches u Cheating....
Will u beg 4 forgiveness or Support her to Divorce u...SMH
why should I cheat on my wife? I would rather get a divorce and be free to do whatever before cheating.
If apart cheats, that's the end.
And if my wife catches me cheating, she should leave my lying backstabbing ärse
Re: Have You Caught Ur Wife With Boy Friend? by baby124: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
Interesting. . . So what are you going to do now? Advice him to kill her. Come Mr. Friend, can you hand on heart claim your friend has been faithful? People get what they give. Am sure you even know his girlfriends. Shior!
Re: Have You Caught Ur Wife With Boy Friend? by bjcole(m): 9:16am On Nov 06, 2012
baby_123: Interes So what are you going to do now? Advice him to kil her. Come Mr. Friend, can you hand on heart claim your friend has been faithful? People get what they give. Am sure you even kn his girlfriends. Shior!
ur comments most times is absurd,wil u cheat on ur husband becos u guess he is cheating, i just pity d husband that will marry. A woman that can cheat on her husband can equally kill d husband. @op tel ur friend, if he has d grace let him carry on, e no easy.
Re: Have You Caught Ur Wife With Boy Friend? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
it happened to my neighbour's wife a couple of years ago. the husband always went out every weekend and he would come back around 2-3am...i guess she felt lonely, she started seeing another man. the first time she was busted he let it go and the second time she was busted, she went home to pack all her stuff before the husband could chase her out himself. because he did not know how on the earth he was going to raise his children he told her not to go because he still loved and needed her and she stayed...but he still goes out every weekend friday to sunday. i know cos he always hoots at the bloody gate around 2-3am!!! even in her mid 40s she still looks hot so i wldnt be shocked if i heard she did it again kikiki
Re: Have You Caught Ur Wife With Boy Friend? by Johndoe100(m): 10:21am On Nov 07, 2012
Really? This sounds like a nollywood movie. Please spare us.

mondi_cheeks: it happened to my neighbour's wife a couple of years ago. the husband always went out every weekend and he would come back around 2-3am...i guess she felt lonely, she started seeing another man. the first time she was busted he let it go and the second time she was busted, she went home to pack all her stuff before the husband could chase her out himself. because he did not know how on the earth he was going to raise his children he told her not to go because he still loved and needed her and she stayed...but he still goes out every weekend friday to sunday. i know cos he always hoots at the bloody gate around 2-3am!!! even in her mid 40s she still looks hot so i wldnt be shocked if i heard she did it again kikiki
Re: Have You Caught Ur Wife With Boy Friend? by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2012
Johndoe100: Really? This sounds like a nollywood movie. Please spare us.

in other countries men are actually forgiving
Re: Have You Caught Ur Wife With Boy Friend? by Mynd44: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2012
mondi_cheeks: in other countries men are actually forgiving
And the women are not
Re: Have You Caught Ur Wife With Boy Friend? by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
And the women are not
they are also forgiving
Re: Have You Caught Ur Wife With Boy Friend? by Mynd44: 10:54am On Nov 07, 2012
mondi_cheeks: they are also forgiving
I guess its only here we have issues
Re: Have You Caught Ur Wife With Boy Friend? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
I guess its only here we have issues
every country has its good and bad
Re: Have You Caught Ur Wife With Boy Friend? by youngdady: 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2012
Its really a sad thing. Its an individual decision. ADVISE YOUR FRIEND TO PRAY AND LET GOD DIRECT HIM. As for me, she's gone forever.
Re: Have You Caught Ur Wife With Boy Friend? by slimchi2k2(m): 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2012
too bad,just imagin
Re: Have You Caught Ur Wife With Boy Friend? by victorian(f): 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2012
Forgive her, talk to her ...at least most wives in Nija always forgive, and move on with taking care of their families..no matter, the number of cheats..am not saying its a good thing, but what the heck...most men get away with it, all the time..suck it up,forgive and let the husband have a heart to heart talk with her..simple grin
Re: Have You Caught Ur Wife With Boy Friend? by Mynd44: 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
victorian: Forgive her, talk to her ...at least most wives in Nija always forgive, and move on with taking care of their families..no matter, the number of cheats..am not saying its a good thing, but what the heck...most men get away with it, all the time..suck it up,forgive and let the husband have a heart to heart talk with her..simple grin

you have got to be smoking something

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Stop Fighting In A Marriage / ‘I Desire To Have My Own Village’ Says Native Doctor With 56 Wives And Over 300 / SAY NO TO CHILD ABUSE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.