Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Pastors Please Help!!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Please Help!!!!! (1333 Views)

Photo: Court Sentences Two Pastors To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing N32M / Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? / Why Pastors Children Often Embrace Cultism, Prostitution, Etc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Please Help!!!!! by Kirinwa: 8:50am On Nov 04, 2012
Please I need Pentecostal Pastors to contribute on effects of spiritual husbands and how they can be contracted.Please visit the link below. I think someone is in trouble.

https://www.nairaland.com/1092663/dopejemi-weds-modella/2#12823726
Re: Pastors Please Help!!!!! by k2039: 8:58am On Nov 04, 2012
Re: Pastors Please Help!!!!! by dopeJemi: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2012
Oboy na wa oh.

Na me dis boy dey calL spiritual husband so
Re: Pastors Please Help!!!!! by Mynd44: 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
The OP is mentally retärted. I can't believe he opened a thread about some silly little shît that happens eveytime on the romance section
Re: Pastors Please Help!!!!! by Kirinwa: 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44: The OP is mentally retärted. I can't believe he opened a thread about some silly little shît that happens eveytime on the romance section

I can't believe you're jobless and idiotic to be following me about.Are you a Pastor?Now get off my thread!!Sorry Pastor na one of the demons trying to derail us.Let's go and deliver Modella.
Re: Pastors Please Help!!!!! by Kirinwa: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
k2039:

Which mental home did this one escape from? To tell me what is and isn't necessary? Get lost Satan!
Re: Pastors Please Help!!!!! by k2039: 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
Kirinwa:

Which mental home did this one escape from? To tell me what is and isn't necessary? Get lost Satan!

Re: Pastors Please Help!!!!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! this OP is seriously tripping...you even created a thread to show how much you're tripping.

Kirinwa, the real question is what mental home did you escape from?

That's not even important right now. What is important is for you to be admitted into Yaba left before this your mental derangement gets worse.
Re: Pastors Please Help!!!!! by Mynd44: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
Kirinwa:

I can't believe you're jobless and idiotic to be following me about.Are you a Pastor?Now get off my thread!!Sorry Pastor na one of the demons trying to derail us.Let's go and deliver Modella.
You are just stupîd and brainless
Re: Pastors Please Help!!!!! by ayobase(m): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
dopeJemi: Oboy na wa oh.

Na me dis boy dey calL spiritual husband so

My guy, see as ur buy wahala!

Yanga sleep jeje, u go wake am

I don laugh tire for here

So ur new name na 'spiritual husband'.......gbuhahahaha!
Re: Pastors Please Help!!!!! by 190theclown: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
Smh
Re: Pastors Please Help!!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
You are just stupîd and brainless
ODB no well na! U just no? Abeg make una liv my padi ooo..i like am die!!
Re: Pastors Please Help!!!!! by Mynd44: 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
ODB no well na! U just no? Abeg make una liv my padi ooo..i like am die!!
He should grow a brain
Re: Pastors Please Help!!!!! by k2039: 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
[size=14pt]ODB no well na![/size] U just no? Abeg make una liv my padi ooo..i like am die!!

Re: Pastors Please Help!!!!! by k2039: 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
He should grow a brain
Frankly,he needs a complete brain transplant(their is nothing to grow)
Re: Pastors Please Help!!!!! by Mynd44: 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
k2039:
Frankly,he needs a complete brain transplant(their is nothing to grow)
One from a goat will work better
Re: Pastors Please Help!!!!! by ayobase(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
Idowu likes this guy?.....there must be something about that guy then....its not all about the weed he takes!
Re: Pastors Please Help!!!!! by Mynd44: 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
ayobase: Idowu likes this guy?.....there must be something about that guy then....its not all about the weed he takes!
I don't care if she like him or not. He is a brainless noting fûck who is better off in a zoo than among normal human beings.
Re: Pastors Please Help!!!!! by k2039: 7:04am On Nov 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
He is a brainless noting fûck who is better off in a zoo than among normal human beings.

Re: Pastors Please Help!!!!! by deebrain(m): 8:05am On Nov 05, 2012
"Spiritual husbands or wives" are usually ancestoral and familiar spirits that enforce generational trends on descendants of that given family. Many people that experience this thing tend to think the problem is with the spiritual man or woman they see whereas it is the curse they are trying to enforce that is the main issue. Using a spiritual relationship (which can include sex) they try to make a person "accomodate" and get bound to the curse. Its a Deliverance case-and the deliverance should be targeted on the curse the spirit is enforcing. This is not however to say that all cases of sex or relationships in the dreams are spiritual issues. If u fantasize a lot about women and men (or u are struggling with d habit of masturbation) u could experience this...(and it is moral counselling that can help-with God's grace in it). Asper the spiritual case, U DO NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER IT-as u may be a less randy person and yet the thing would harass u ANYTIME U TAKE A TIME TO SLEEP-EVEN A NAP.
Ive been reading the responses to the question and they ve made me laugh really hard.
Re: Pastors Please Help!!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55am On Nov 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
He should grow a brain
U ever so serious sometimes, y'all shud no by now ODB na comedian.. Anywaysss.... Big shout to u my homeboy ODB! O sick gan mehn... cool
Re: Pastors Please Help!!!!! by Mynd44: 9:00am On Nov 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U ever so serious sometimes, y'all shud no by now ODB na comedian.. Anywaysss.... Big shout to u my homeboy ODB! O sick gan mehn... cool
I also tell 190 the same thing and 190 I am friends with
Re: Pastors Please Help!!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:00am On Nov 05, 2012
ayobase: Idowu likes this guy?.....there must be something about that guy then....its not all about the weed he takes!
Ko le ye won bi omi she wonu agbon

1 Like

Re: Pastors Please Help!!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:01am On Nov 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
I also tell 190 the same thing and 190 I am friends with
I hia u o.... U no see my offy angry
Re: Pastors Please Help!!!!! by Mynd44: 9:03am On Nov 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I hia u o.... U no see my offy angry
You offy? When I go see you them holla at you and you no go respond.
Wetin you want make I do na?
Re: Pastors Please Help!!!!! by ayobase(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
Behind the scene thangs!

(1) (Reply)

Homosexulity In Bethel & Among Members Of D Governing Body Of Watchtower Society / 4 Facts About Spiritual Warfare / Not Heeding Church Ushers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.