Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process (155717 Views)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / How To Check The 2013/2014 UTME Jamb Result Online Using A Mobile Phone / JAMB-UTME Restructures For 2013/2014 UTME Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by saleemema(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
macmos:
Check this site http://socsc.ui.edu.ng/
See you! What you just searched on google and post it here. The website is not even complete.
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
Let change the topic a bit what do u guys think of the oyo technical university which is coming up soon. It will also be located along lagos-ibadan express way what r ur view
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
saleemema:
See you! What you just searched on google and post it here. The website is not even complete.
I don't know u don press P o
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
But pls let put that issue apart n I think those who need to gain one thing or the other from our argument must v done so. Thanks to all it a free our n we all v our own view of it. But am not here to make virtual enemy even the physical ones I v am still try to work on a round table with them. One love I never meant any hurt to anyone.
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by saleemema(m): 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
macmos: But pls let put that issue apart n I think those who need to gain one thing or the other from our argument must v done so. Thanks to all it a free our n we all v our own view of it. But am not here to make virtual enemy even the physical ones I v am still try to work on a round table with them. One love I never meant any hurt to anyone.
Well, all is well even in the well.
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by saleemema(m): 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
macmos:
I don't know u don press P o
But you're a mature mind now, why regard me as a foe?
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
@macmos am rili scared of dis jamb stuff. Cos of d subjects dat is meant for science student. Sincerely speakin i am not rili gud in anytin calculation. Maths physics nd even chemistry. I can only boast of subjects wich i can take my time nd read... Like english nd d rest. I want to study computer science bt am scared of wat wil b my score in d utme exam. I dnt kno maybe u av any advice for me. Cos dat maths is my big problem nd physics. How do i pass dis utme succesfully wit my able knowledge? Pls i nid advice frm evry1.
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Kunlexic(m): 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2012
@macmos,pls are u sure abt Futa maybe they offer biochemistry and microbiology 2ruly coz dem wrote it inside d brochure dat they offer it and i dnt want to be confused.
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by orelove4liff: 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
There's nothin like international relatn also knwn as inter rel in ui.
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Gerrard59(m): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
I
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by saleemema(m): 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
oluswaggz: @macmos am rili scared of dis jamb stuff. Cos of d subjects dat is meant for science student. Sincerely speakin i am not rili gud in anytin calculation. Maths physics nd even chemistry. I can only boast of subjects wich i can take my time nd read... Like english nd d rest. I want to study computer science bt am scared of wat wil b my score in d utme exam. I dnt kno maybe u av any advice for me. Cos dat maths is my big problem nd physics. How do i pass dis utme succesfully wit my able knowledge? Pls i nid advice frm evry1.
Students are often faced with this kind of problem, which usually originates from their parents or any other relations' interference in their course of studies. The only way out is to consider your ability before selecting a course. And if you have already registered, the outcome may be inevitable; but a good and better preparation might help here, anyway. It happened to me, last year, to be precise; and I pay for it gallantly with my admission.
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
oluswaggz: @macmos am rili scared of dis jamb stuff. Cos of d subjects dat is meant for science student. Sincerely speakin i am not rili gud in anytin calculation. Maths physics nd even chemistry. I can only boast of subjects wich i can take my time nd read... Like english nd d rest. I want to study computer science bt am scared of wat wil b my score in d utme exam. I dnt kno maybe u av any advice for me. Cos dat maths is my big problem nd physics. How do i pass dis utme succesfully wit my able knowledge? Pls i nid advice frm evry1.
Am sorry to say u got it all wrong at the start of ur secondary sch days which is a case so many of we science student does. To be sincere if u scared of all this at this stage even if u pass n gain admission u will do maths physic n some schs chemistry in ur 100-200 or even 300 level as sch case maybe so how will u go about it. My advise to u is if u know u not so good in it change to a social science course now b4 it too late
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
orelove4liff: There's nothin like international relatn also knwn as inter rel in ui.
Thanks for that confirmation
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
Gerrard59: Macmos, i meant Jamb score to stand a good chance for Anatomy @ Delsu?
200 n above 400 if possible
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by tboy08: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
macmos:
U will give me sometime to work on that if u don't mind
please,try and get it..GOD bless you for your effort
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
Kunlexic: @macmos,pls are u sure abt Futa maybe they offer biochemistry and microbiology 2ruly coz dem wrote it inside d brochure dat they offer it and i dnt want to be confused.
Will get back to u soon am not with ma necessary tools to work on that now
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
saleemema: Students are often faced with this kind of problem, which usually originates from their parents or any other relations' interference in their course of studies. The only way out is to consider your ability before selecting a course. And if you have already registered, the outcome may be inevitable; but a good and better preparation might help here, anyway. It happened to me, last year, to be precise; and I pay for it gallantly with my admission.
Am happy with ur response let me tell u a little about masef I wanted to study computer sci in ui but could not get in so I was face with change of course issue. I tot I was good in maths so I opt for maths n ma grade r not good enough for me what I mean is that am not proud of it some ppl grade r lower than mine but they still continue now I made up ma mind to change to psychology wen ma mate will be in 400 level I will go back to 200 level but I know what I want that y I made that choice. Am not a lazy student ma friends r good n doing well but I can't just cope with it to get what I want from masef. So pls if u not so good pls change now.
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by tboy08: 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
Please,i need advise on this issue.i don't know which school to select for second choice between unilorin and futa.and one thing is that futa don't offer chemical engineering but unilorin does.
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by saleemema(m): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
t.boy007:
Please,i need advise on this issue.i don't know which school to select for second choice between unilorin and futa.and one thing is that futa don't offer chemical engineering but unilorin does.
I don't think choosing Ilorin as your second choice is advisable, you might need to have a re-think. I'll advice you choose a state Uni instead. Hope it helps
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by Posd: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
Pls if u dnt anyfin abuh a particular question keep quiet pls....u cnt tel me dre is nt international relations in uni dat wot my bro is studyin@o.a.u .k
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by fatsonm: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
macmos:
Ok any how u want it
pls advice me, do u want me 2 choose U.I as 2nd choice. because u said 2nd choice why ?
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sorry am just getting back home at get back to biz. Hope u all had a near perfection day n ur preparation is making sense.
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
Kunlexic: @macmos,pls are u sure abt Futa maybe they offer biochemistry and microbiology 2ruly coz dem wrote it inside d brochure dat they offer it and i dnt want to be confused.
Yes they offer biochemistry n microbiology
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
t.boy007:
please,try and get it..GOD bless you for your effort
Yea t.boy can u pls repeat ur question am so sorry about that
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
t.boy007:
Well to me unilorin second choice is suicidal but some ppl brag that if u know the right person it work that I can't say futa will be better if u can change ur course n if I may know what is the first
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
Posd: Pls if u dnt anyfin abuh a particular question keep quiet pls....u cnt tel me dre is nt international relations in uni dat wot my bro is studyin@o.a.u .k
@Posd pls let check how we speak to each other pls nobody said it not in uni what I see someone writing here is that it not in UI pls don't be crossed
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
fatsonm: pls advice me, do u want me 2 choose U.I as 2nd choice. because u said 2nd choice why ?
I see that u v a good grade but we don't know how UI will go about it admission next year it changes year in year out in the last 4 years but am sure u will v equal chance in UI as a second choice with 1st choice
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
Bolinco: gud mr.macmos...u are mature guy,i love ur swag...Although maturity is nt by age..bt by idear and experince..d guy(saleemema).,just want to pour sand inside our gari in dis thread..guy(saleemema),creat ur own thread and stop dis blind and barbaric argument in dis place.a word is enuf 4 d wise or else....,.@macmos..which tym wil jamb registration close?
Let saleemema be with us o he has been making is impact also abi now.
Jamb will close by feb I think
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by tboy08: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
macmos:
Well to me unilorin second choice is suicidal but some ppl brag that if u know the right person it work that I can't say futa will be better if u can change ur course n if I may know what is the first
oau is my prefered first choice.but i'm still on research for my second choice which i want federal.
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
t.boy007:
oau is my prefered first choice.but i'm still on research for my second choice which i want federal.
To be frank in south west UI is the where ur chance is as second choice.
Re: 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process by macmos(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
Need to go to dreamland see u all tomorrow n meet u at the Top.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (72) (Reply)

2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions / The Latest On ASUU Strike / WAEC Online Registration (waeconline.org.ng)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.