Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Man Kill His Wife And Daughter For Reading Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Kill His Wife And Daughter For Reading Bible (1612 Views)

Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess / I Was Embarassed 4 Reading Bible From My Phone,whats Wrong With That? / Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kill His Wife And Daughter For Reading Bible by samally: 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
A Muslim man in Egypt killed hiswife because she was reading the Bible and then buried her with their infant baby and an 8-yearold daughter. The girls were buried alive! He then reported tothe police that an uncle killed thekids. 15 days later, another family member died. When they went to bury him, they found the 2 little girls under the sand -ALIVE! The country is outraged over the incident, and the man will be executed.. The older girl was asked how she had survived and she says:-'A man wearing shiny white clothes, with bleeding wounds in his hands, came everyday to feed us. He woke up my mom so she could nurse my sister,' she said. She was interviewed on Egyptian nationalTV, by availed Muslim woman news anchor. She said on publicTV, 'This was none other than Jesus, because nobody else does things like this!' Muslims believe Isa (Jesus) would do this, but the wounds mean He really was crucified, and it's clear also that He is alive! But, it's also clear thatthe child could not make up astory like this, and there is no way these children could have survived without a true miracle. Muslim leaders are going to have a hardtime to figure out what to do with this, and the popularity of thePassion movie doesn't help! With Egypt at the centre of the mediaand education in the Middle East ,you can be sure this story will spread. Christ is still turning theworld upside down! Please let this story be shared. The Lord says, 'I will bless the person who puts his trust in me.' Jeremiah 17..... Mark8:38 which says, 'Thereforewhosoever shall be ashamed of Me and my Words in this adulterous and sinful generation,the Son of Man shall also beashamed of him when He comesin the glory of His Father with the holy angels
Re: Man Kill His Wife And Daughter For Reading Bible by Pysam(m): 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
Wonderful and merciful Jesus.
Re: Man Kill His Wife And Daughter For Reading Bible by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
This man ought to be shot angry
Re: Man Kill His Wife And Daughter For Reading Bible by yah1(m): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
This is serious
Re: Man Kill His Wife And Daughter For Reading Bible by samally: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
yah:
This is serious

My brother, I was sheding tears when I watching it on canalsat...but I check arabic news but non of them comment on the issue probably they are short of word.......
Re: Man Kill His Wife And Daughter For Reading Bible by yah1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
There is great hatred of christianity by the muslim folks. As a result of brain-washing passed down from generations. So when a muslim kills an unbeliever or a backslider, they see it as they kill for god - this is the brainwashing effect.
Re: Man Kill His Wife And Daughter For Reading Bible by emiwanlee(m): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
I know that muslims hate christians worldwide, but i do not believe that story

1 Like

Re: Man Kill His Wife And Daughter For Reading Bible by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2012
What is wrong with some of these crazy aśś muslims huh? Sadism at its peak; but God is great!

@Poster, where is the link to the source? I hope it's not a fiction!
Re: Man Kill His Wife And Daughter For Reading Bible by MManyetera: 9:11am On Jan 25, 2013
samally: A Muslim man in Egypt killed hiswife because she was reading the Bible and then buried her with their infant baby and an 8-yearold daughter. The girls were buried alive! He then reported tothe police that an uncle killed thekids. 15 days later, another family member died. When they went to bury him, they found the 2 little girls under the sand -ALIVE! The country is outraged over the incident, and the man will be executed.. The older girl was asked how she had survived and she says:-'A man wearing shiny white clothes, with bleeding wounds in his hands, came everyday to feed us. He woke up my mom so she could nurse my sister,' she said. She was interviewed on Egyptian nationalTV, by availed Muslim woman news anchor. She said on publicTV, 'This was none other than Jesus, because nobody else does things like this!' Muslims believe Isa (Jesus) would do this, but the wounds mean He really was crucified, and it's clear also that He is alive! But, it's also clear thatthe child could not make up astory like this, and there is no way these children could have survived without a true miracle. Muslim leaders are going to have a hardtime to figure out what to do with this, and the popularity of thePassion movie doesn't help! With Egypt at the centre of the mediaand education in the Middle East ,you can be sure this story will spread. Christ is still turning theworld upside down! Please let this story be shared. The Lord says, 'I will bless the person who puts his trust in me.' Jeremiah 17..... Mark8:38 which says, 'Thereforewhosoever shall be ashamed of Me and my Words in this adulterous and sinful generation,the Son of Man shall also beashamed of him when He comesin the glory of His Father with the holy angels
Re: Man Kill His Wife And Daughter For Reading Bible by ea7(m): 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Nude Church Opens In US / ok / The Verse In The Holy Bible That Best Describes Majority Of Nigerian Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.