Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? (10114 Views)

Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) / 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by packman: 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
This case to me is becoming very annoying when i see nursing mother's breast-feeding their baby inside the Church Auditorium During Church service.

I saw a woman today in church BREAST feeding her Baby during bible teaching and I was forced to confront her telling her to carry the baby outside and go do the breast-feeding, only for her to tell me I should mind my business and the purpose for which I am in church.

I was upset but I had no choice but to be calm but I really didn't like the idea at all and I really don't feel it's right to breast feed your baby inside a church auditorium during the church services.

I would love to know what's your take on this matter

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by overdrive(m): 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2012
Not proper could cause distraction to some with wandering tots.
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by k2039: 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
overdrive: Not proper could cause distraction to some with wandering tots.

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by packman: 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
overdrive: Not proper could cause distraction to some with wandering tots.

NOT ONLY THAT SELF ITS NATURALLY A TEMPTATION TO THE WEAK IN THE KINGDOM OF CHRIST
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by CrazyMan(m): 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
It really is none of your business...

I would suggest that you pay no attention to such incident whenever you come across any, and concentrate on the sermon of the day.

If her husband feels comfortable with his wife displaying her brest publicly, then why must you be bothered?

10 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Joagbaje(m): 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2012
packman: This case to me is becoming very annoying when i see nursing mother's breast-feeding their baby inside the Church Auditorium During Church service.
i would love to know what's your take on this matter

Is the problem the feeding in church or the breast? If its feeding or drinking , some adults do drink water or juice in some churches.
Some pastors do drink water at the pulpit too. So pls narrow down the question

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Daresh(f): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mind your damn business. My babies harassed me die n church so I know how it is. How many times will miss the word because I'm breastfeeding? The best can do is cover the breast but will neither go out or deprive my child.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by omotola1(m): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
CrazyMan: It really is none of you business...

I would suggest that you pay no attention to such incident whenever you come across any, and concentrate on the sermon of the day.

If her husband feels comfortable with his wife displaying her brest publicly, then why must you be bothered?
Gbam!
On point bro.
@ OP, it‘s none of ur business!
Is dat ur first time of seeing breasst?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by bolayei: 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2012
to lustfully look at a woman is a sin.

to breastfeed a baby in church is not wrong

but to look at a breastfeeding woman is wrong so for not minding your business or being distracted by a breastfeeding woman is a sin

hope you pray for your own forgiveness because na you be the sinner
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by packman: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2012
Joagbaje:

Is the problem the feeding in church or the breast? If its feeding or drinking , some adults do drink water or juice in some churches.
Some pastors do drink water at the pulpit too. So pls narrow down the question

you are so dull that i feel so sad talking to you.....

to you what you have said made sense but i just feel you are completely Narrow minded and a very classic fool

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
@op so na woman bobbinus you go dey look for church bah? Lord have mercy!

Well I have done it so many times.as my pikin dey suck die,I gaz give am the thing na! I no send anybody message.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by harlos: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
God too does not want us to suffer our children

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by basty: 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
In my chuch of fire, the last rows are reserved for the nursing mothers, some distance away from the main members.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by omotola1(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
Op, hope say u no get erec-tion because u see breasst?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by harlos: 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
berem: @op so na woman bobbinus you go dey look for church bah? Lord have mercy!

Well I have done it so many times.as my pikin dey suck die,I gaz give am the thing na! I no send anybody message.
correct mama...
Three gbosa for una,

Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by CLIQBOY(m): 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
which kind talk be this if your mama no breastfeed you for church when ypu dey cry people go talk say she too mean shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
Daresh: Mind your damn business. My babies harassed me die n church so I know how it is. How many times will miss the word because I'm breastfeeding? The best can do is cover the breast but will neither go out or deprive my child.
...and when I take it upon myself to chase you until i [successfully] squeeze and suck that bre.ast too, ppl will say i'm a home-breaker.
no wahala, continue nah, my own is dat if i find you, and d bre.ast manages to still look attractive, i will be sharing it part-time wit ur husband

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by KINGwax(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
Wetin we no go read for nairaland? So, baby shld go hungry in the church abi her boobz dey offend u ni? Wetin una turn church into self?
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
@OP
The mama walking out of the church is much more distraction (esp if she's hottt)
Just don't glance/look at her boobs again and mind the service.
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by babyme1(f): 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
Do you seriously mean that the innocent baby should be starved so that some peverted minds will not wonder? SMH:>
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
ziqqz:
...and when I take it upon myself to chase you until i [successfully] squeeze and suck that bre.ast too, ppl will say i'm a home-breaker.
no wahala, continue nah, my own is dat if i find you, and d bre.ast manages to still look attractive, i will be sharing it part-time wit ur husband
grin grin grin seconded bro
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Serendipity: 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
Personally, I find that act insufferable as it doesn't commend itself with me. Some of these new mothers will bring out their tiits in the full glare of everybody in the guise of breastfeeding. At evening mass the other day, one instead of bringing out the breast from the midriff, just brought the whole thing out front up. I mean, it was soul destroying. They exacerbate the whole issue by not applying what is called discreet breastfeeding. PLEASE OUR NEW/ YOUNG MOTHERS SHOULD START PRACTISING ''DISCREET BREASTFEEDING''

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
OP has sought your take on the matter, not to be judged by the host of irrational women with fallen breasts here!
nowhere did OP disclose what his/her thoughts are/were, so how the hell do you know?? only a sort of distraction was implied, and everyone knows that the matter raised is truly distractful!
anywayz, it's not like i was expecting a pat on the back for OP from the "fallen-breasted" women

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by stagger: 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
It is like people no longer understand the word 'decency'. Breastfeeding a baby in public is flatly annoying. I have once been in a place where a woman was breastfeeding the baby and flicking breastmillk all over the place as the baby was particularly stubborn. Not wanting to be hit by breast milk (and we all know HIV can be found in breastmilk), I had to tell the woman to control her breast flicking or get out of the vicinity!

It is grossly indecent to do that rubbish. Why not express the stuff and store it in the fridge, then feed the baby with it on demand in a container? At least I saw my mum doing this as far back as 1982.

11 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
baby.me:
Do you seriously mean that the innocent baby should be starved so that some peverted minds will not wonder? SMH:>
I tire o! Afterall the bobby no be for fancy.I remembered when my son almost gave me an uppercut for denying him the bobby in the church.oh boy come see cry!
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
^^^rubbish
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Kslib(m): 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
@op,leave the woman nah.. Is it a sin to feed the hungry in the house of GOD?
@op,i suspect that you're suffering from bosomtitis--- a mental condition which makes one to suck any available bosom.. Maybe the woman tempted him.. If na me be the woman,i go give you dirty slap for thinking deep towards my bosom..
@op,why u no go meet all dose young girls wey dey dress with shoort short skirt and tempting polo,if dem no pour you pant water...

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by yamakuza: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
baby.me:

whatever happened to feeding bottles?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by tintingz(m): 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
If men and women were in seperate in the church..........you wont notice this

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
Kslib: @op,leave the woman nah.. Is it a sin to feed the hungry in the house of GOD?
@op,i suspect that you're suffering from bosomtitis--- a mental condition which makes one to suck any available bosom.. Maybe the woman tempted him.. If na me be the woman,i go give you dirty slap for thinking deep towards my bosom..
@op,why u no go meet all dose young girls wey dey dress with shoort short skirt and tempting polo,if dem no pour you pant water...
so what sense have you made??
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by ubong560(m): 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
@poster, Omo u go look breastfeeding mother breast 4 inside church instd 2 continue on wat u went ther 4 abi? As u had dat lustful look, u bin 1 go struggle am wit d baby abi? U 4 go put mouth 4 d 2nd breast dey suck am as d baby d suck d oda one. An intruder!
Re: Is It Right To Bosom Feed A Baby In Church? by Ganys: 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
What is wrong with Seun Osewa??
will heaven fall if u call Brea.st, Im getting sick of this hypocritic censor. We arent Kids, we are adult angryangryangry

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Question To Pastor Chris On The Relevance Of Tithing In Christ / Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel / The 24 Hour Miracle-working God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.