Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Choose One Of These Two!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choose One Of These Two!!! (6274 Views)

(PHOTO) - Choose One Between These Two Ladies. / Guys: If You're To Choose One Out Of These Girls Which One Would It Be[picture] / Choose One: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
Hello guys, this is my 1st topic on nairaland, hope people respond to it
I had a waking thought about 4 days ago, and I want to share it

If you were given these 2 options below, and you absolutely had to choose I, which would it be-

1. You get married, have a dream wedding, the best ring, possessions, etc....but you are NOT in love, BUT, your feelings may or not change with time, and yes, the guy is good looking, and there will be no divorce, and you must live together, kids may or may not be there...( remember, you can grow to love or loathe this guy o)....people envy you, but do not know the true state...remember, social doors are opened to you here, etc

2. You have a dream love affair, the stuff of movies, the guy lives in same town, reciprocates your feelings, you are in love, and would want all to know...BUT, you CANNOT get married, in fact NO ONE knows you are in a relationship, they offer to hook you up with people, look at you with derision, pity or whatever. (Remember you are in love and this relationship is for as long as you are alive, BUT no one knows, no marriage, some social doors are shut to you, etc)

I know it is theoretical, probably implausible, but think on it and let me know...
Total honesty required please...it does not matter if you are currently married/single, happy or not...no rationalising allowed

I posted this because I asked 1 of my 2 best friends and our answers differed
The other best friend said she won't answer cos I have become even more fanciful since joining nairaland...that I should face my dissertation instead
I agree, but this question has been niggling at me like tomorrow no dey

Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2012
Someone may want to know our choices
I chose number 2, and my friend chose number 1
Swear down...we really chose differently
Cheers grin
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
Difficult decision, but will go with #2.

1 Like

Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
Yield: Difficult decision, but will go with #2.

true story eh!
not easy at all

2 Likes

Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
I hope we get more responses..
.maybe we would have a poll?
I want to let my friend know there is no right answer here...she thinks there is!
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
Dis is exorcism not a question..... Lol
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
Like you mean I am possessed or what?
I wish you would be clearer......
but thanks for commenting....

I really thought people would be involved...oh well
next time/topic maybe....
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by eunisam: 12:15am On Nov 05, 2012
none

Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by dmcdad: 1:04am On Nov 05, 2012
Well... If I were faced with this it would really have a toll on me as I would be between Scylla and Charybdis... This is so because both have lagging disadvantages. Anywayz, the latter alternative will be more preferred..

2 Likes

Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Mynd44: 5:56am On Nov 05, 2012
No 2.
And this topic is somewhat silly

2 Likes

Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by UmericanGirl(f): 6:28am On Nov 05, 2012
Number 1
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2012
I know it is silly, but you agree it is mind- boggling as well right?
Maybe we should allow rationalising, to enable us think it through...

I am happy @ UnamericanGirl chose option 1....
siblings opine differently on this, friends too
means there is no one right way to see issues
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2012
Very tough one...hmmm... I will go with 1.
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2013
Hello

Happy new month to everyone
You know, when I made this topic, I honestly thought it would be thought provoking and would garner a lot of interest or soul searching
I guess the feeling was all in my head.... cheesy

But I really wish people would mull over the topic and try to answer....
It is not simple, I have come to realise...
Cos I brought it up at work, and the varying responses and the, yes, almost quarrels that arose from the topic no be small thing...
Research able, as we say at work
I will keep hoping for more replies....and yes, the responses could make one different from people of otherwise similar interests
So I think it is a nice topic that would help in self-identification,?realisation

I believe this topic is not unimportant, however silly it may appear

( thanks to those who replied.....)
Hope to hear from you all
Thanks, cheers

1 Like

Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 06, 2014
Well, I don't have any contribution, just want to say the OP writes really well, the kind of female, I want to know.
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
imas: Well, I don't have any contribution, just want to say the OP writes really well, the kind of female, I want to know.

smiley
I wil just accept that this my thread will not start any thought provocation and soul searching
(Face palm)

Btw....thanks
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
milychocs:

smiley
I wil just accept that this my thread will not start any thought provocation and soul searching
(Face palm)

Btw....thanks
maybe you need to edit, and then drive traffic to the thread, I see people trying to drive traffic to their thread every now and then on other threads, and it works.
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
imas:
maybe you need to edit, and then drive traffic to the thread, I see people trying to drive traffic to their thread every now and then on other threads, and it works.

Nah...that is a long ago thread....
Do not care about it anymore

Was just surprised someone saw it
Would delete it if I knew how to
Cheers...and thanks
Bye
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
Search
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
@ Blastfinito.....take care, and be happy
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=milychocs post=32466325]@ Blastfinito...send me you
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 08, 2015
Modified
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 08, 2015
Hmm... actually this is a mind-boggling topic. I can imagine it generating arguments between friends or siblings. I think, once one understands the impossibility of having the best of both worlds, it's easy to settle into an option.

As a pragmatist, I'd gladly choose option 1. Knowing fully well i won't have to be happy for the rest of my life, i can dedicate my time to other noble pursuits with my money that will guarantee some measure of delight. I don't see myself as someone keen on everlasting joy and happiness or on mushy marriage feelings that may not even last long anyways. So, I settle for the comfort/certainty option 1 brings.

Looking at it, most realists will choose option 1. Sensitive or emotional people are more likely to go for option 2. They think mostly with their hearts and not their heads.

2 Likes

Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mynd44:
No 2.
And this topic is somewhat silly

I wonder why I liked this post!?
cheesy
shocked
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
goofyone:
Hmm... actually this is a mind-boggling topic. I can imagine it generating arguments between friends or siblings. I think, once one understands the impossibility of having the best of both worlds, it's easy to settle into an option.

As a pragmatist, I'd gladly choose option 1. Knowing fully well i won't have to be happy for the rest of my life, i can dedicate my time to other noble pursuits with my money that will guarantee some measure of delight. I don't see myself as someone keen on everlasting joy and happiness or on mushy marriage feelings that may not even last long anyways. So, I settle for the comfort/certainty option 1 brings.

Looking at it, most realists will choose option 1. Sensitive or emotional people are more likely to go for option 2. They think mostly with their hearts and not their heads.

Yeah, I am as impulsive as air! cheesy
True story....think with my heart..

......but I honestly do not know how else to think
I even feel it is not possible to choose option one

Stubborn, and flighty ehn?
SMH....@ me
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
Modified
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
Please who can tell me how to delete this thread?
Thanks
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 10, 2015
milychocs:
@ Blastfinito....you may delete your details...copied
Cheers
Ok.
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Modified
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
milychocs:

Phew! U almost spoilt me. Thanks.
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
milychocs:
@
Suffice it to say that...
Re: Choose One Of These Two!!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Modified

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Girls With Big Hips / Yoruba Girls Are Hot !! / Why It Is So Hard To Quit Masturbation And How To Stop Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.