Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Amaechi’s Wife’s Driver Electrocuted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi’s Wife’s Driver Electrocuted (11440 Views)

Amaechi & Wife, Judith, Loved Up In New Photos / Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal / Photo: Compare Wike Vs Amaechi's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi’s Wife’s Driver Electrocuted by naptu2: 2:37am On Nov 05, 2012
mjay: Rivers: Amaechi’s wife’s driver electrocuted

Confirming the sad incident, the Chief of Staff, Rivers State Government House, Chief Tony Okocha who described the death of the convoy driver as “unfortunate” attributed the cause to “carelessness”.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=55971

I suspect that the chief of staff's statement was referring to the carelessness of whoever left the naked wire on the lawn.
Re: Amaechi’s Wife’s Driver Electrocuted by Callotti: 4:51am On Nov 05, 2012
begwong:
Ehen?!
we 'av already known u are an atheist already

Yesssssssoh! Pleasssssssse. . . . . Go and report to YOUR God the Father, Son and HOLY SPIRIT!!!
Shiiiiiiiiiioooooooooor!!! cool
Re: Amaechi’s Wife’s Driver Electrocuted by andresia(m): 5:31am On Nov 05, 2012
Gen..gen! Calloti is runnin rampage all over here! I tell ya hell has no fury like a raving mad hatter like calloti scorned cheesy calloti, who released you from ur cage? That is carelessness on the person's part tongue
Re: Amaechi’s Wife’s Driver Electrocuted by DeGrace01(m): 5:46am On Nov 05, 2012
R.I.P, May God almighty give the Family the fortitude to bear this great loss.
Re: Amaechi’s Wife’s Driver Electrocuted by massaro11: 6:44am On Nov 05, 2012
Govt house should have safety officers to ensure safety of personnel.
Re: Amaechi’s Wife’s Driver Electrocuted by KayB: 9:43am On Nov 05, 2012
dats how far we have admitted carelessness in our daily Nigerian lives. "GORVERNOR'S RESIDENCE"!!!!
Re: Amaechi’s Wife’s Driver Electrocuted by ikananwa(m): 10:55am On Nov 05, 2012
That man that used the word careless knows many things about this death
Re: Amaechi’s Wife’s Driver Electrocuted by shizzle11(m): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2012
Very sad. RIP
Re: Amaechi’s Wife’s Driver Electrocuted by Callotti: 11:45am On Nov 05, 2012
andresia: Gen..gen! Calloti is runnin rampage all over here! I tell ya hell has no fury like a raving mad hatter like calloti scorned cheesy calloti, who released you from ur cage? That is carelessness on the person's part tongue

Arggggggggggggh!
Here come her royal FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT EKITI UGLITIOUS HIGHNESS AND HER NUMEROUS HANDLES LUSTING AFTER MILITIA-CALLOTTI. cheesy
Assistant to Olori DE WOR-WOR Ashawo EDINBURGH TO SEATTLE aka a 'THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING'!
We know you are married to NL. . . no one is 'dragging' the blokos with you o!
Abeg carry the BUSH-'SHARIA' blokos chop biko! cheesy

Una don taya to 'plot' coup?
ABEGGI, GAME OVER! TAKE THAT YOUR STINKING NGBATIC AZZZE SOMEWHERE ELSE! tongue
I dey hide o!
Muchechechechecheche

Glad you have met your match. . .get your cyber bullies ready ke. . . this is just the beginning according to 'monkey face'! cheesy

*belches*

Oga don go work. . . make I balance well with my breakfast. . .
CALLOTTI THE HALLOTI. . . this ya swagger go kill e badu belle and e jolosi okoro-Yoruba UGLY monsters I tellya!
Abeg make I hide my fine face before UGLINESS and FATNESS gum am!
Especially the ones from Yoruba land. . . wey make nyansh like sinking-Titanic! FULL OF GBEGERI! Twa!!!! cheesy
Re: Amaechi’s Wife’s Driver Electrocuted by TalkingBird: 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
Callotti: Hope nor be 'ritual' o? wink
R.I.P
The will of GOD again!
Praise his HOLY NAME! kiss
What a MARCIFOO GOD!!!! cry

Never the will of God, read James chapter 1 verse 13 to 15

Simply put, it is the carelessness of those responsible and it shows that every staff of government house needs a training in safety as a very basic necessity.
So please contact RSUST Consultancy unit for the training.
Re: Amaechi’s Wife’s Driver Electrocuted by Callotti: 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
TalkingBird:

Never the will of God, read James chapter 1 verse 13 to 15

Simply put, it is the carelessness of those responsible and it shows that every staff of government house needs a training in safety as a very basic necessity.
So please contact RSUST Consultancy unit for the training.

With God, all things are possible jare.
Please, stop reading THAT YOUR BIBLE selectively!
If your God did not want this man to die in this fashion. . .it would not happen.
He is omniscient abi? grin

Did your God not make both the live-wire and the 'carelessness' of which you refer to? cheesy
He created the world and saw 'that all was goooood' then went to rest on the 6th day.
Incompetent OAF! kiss
See as una dey die left, right and center. . . praising his omni-incompetence?
Apologies!
Re: Amaechi’s Wife’s Driver Electrocuted by Spyker: 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
I wonder what is happening in the Rivers State Government house, the way and manner people are dying there is scary. First it was an admin staff Sunny who died mysteriously, then Amaechi's Chief of Staff Mr. Kue Ikoro followed suit, now it is Ibiba. All of them are Civil Servants. I know Ibiba and it pains me to see him died like this.
Some persons should be sacked or even prosecuted for negligence.
Re: Amaechi’s Wife’s Driver Electrocuted by TalkingBird: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
Callotti:

With God, all things are possible jare.
Please, stop reading THAT YOUR BIBLE selectively!
If your God did not want this man to die in this fashion. . .it would not happen.
He is omniscient abi? grin

Did your God not make both the live-wire and the 'carelessness' of which you refer to? cheesy
He created the world and saw 'that all was goooood' then went to rest on the 6th day.
Incompetent OAF! kiss
See as una dey die left, right and center. . . praising his omni-incompetence?
Apologies!

sorry, if you may have been deceived, but why not try reading the scriptures once again.
Even Job in Job chapter 1 verse 21 blamed God for the loss of his children, he was wrong. The devil was responsible. [/b]He, Job was only faced with the issue of integrity as to the sovereign of the universe.
The almighty God created us with free will. He did not make us as robots, we have the option of listening to him and worshiping him or not and facing the consequences.
[b]would you blame a kitten knife manufacturer if it is used to commit murder?

He is dynamic in power, He is a God of wisdom, love and justice.
With Him all things are possible when the interfere with His purpose for man which will soon be realized.
What happened to the man is simply ignorance on his part on managing accidents, and possibly lack of safety knowledge. and of course
(Ecclesiastes 9:11) I returned to see under the sun that the swift do not have the race, nor the mighty ones the battle, nor do the wise also have the food, nor do the understanding ones also have the riches, nor do even those having knowledge have the favor; because time and unforeseen occurrence befall them all. . .
Re: Amaechi’s Wife’s Driver Electrocuted by Callotti: 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
^^^
Get thee behind thyself.
I don't read such nonsense! kiss
When you can use your brains, gimme a holla.
I don't deal with scriptural regurgitates!
Thanks! kiss
Re: Amaechi’s Wife’s Driver Electrocuted by TalkingBird: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
Callotti: ^^^
Get thee behind thyself.
I don't read such nonsense! kiss
When you can use your brains, gimme a holla.
I don't deal with scriptural regurgitates!
Thanks! kiss

How come u paraphrased a part of it.
Well, it is normal but consider these facts please

A BOOK OF PRACTICAL WISDOM
Because the Bible is inspired of God, it is “beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight.” (2 Timothy 3:16) Yes, the Bible is a practical book. It reflects a keen understanding of human nature. No wonder, for its Author, Jehovah God, is the Creator! He understands our thinking and emotions better than we do. Furthermore, Jehovah knows what we need in order to be happy. He also knows what pathways we should avoid.
Consider Jesus’ speech called the Sermon on the Mount, recorded in Matthew chapters 5 to 7. In this masterpiece of teaching, Jesus spoke on a number of topics, including the way to find true happiness, how to settle disputes, how to pray, and how to have the proper view of material things. Jesus’ words are just as powerful and practical today as they were when he spoke them.
Some Bible principles deal with family life, work habits, and relationships with others. The Bible’s principles apply to all people, and its counsel is always beneficial. The wisdom found in the Bible is summarized by God’s words through the prophet Isaiah: “I, Jehovah, am your God, the One teaching you to benefit yourself.”—Isaiah 48:17.

A BOOK OF PROPHECY
The Bible contains numerous prophecies, many of which have already been fulfilled. Consider an example. Through the prophet Isaiah, who lived in the eighth century B.C.E., Jehovah foretold that the city of Babylon would be destroyed. (Isaiah 13:19; 14:22, 23) Details were given to show just how this would happen. Invading armies would dry up Babylon’s river and march into the city without a battle. That is not all. Isaiah’s prophecy even named the king who would conquer Babylon—Cyrus.—Isaiah 44:27–45:2.
Some 200 years later—on the night of October 5/6, 539 B.C.E.—an army encamped near Babylon. Who was its commander? A Persian king named Cyrus. The stage was thus set for the fulfillment of an amazing prophecy. But would the army of Cyrus invade Babylon without a battle, as foretold?
The Babylonians were holding a festival that night and felt secure behind their massive city walls. Meanwhile, Cyrus cleverly diverted the water of the river that flowed through the city. Soon the water was shallow enough for his men to cross the riverbed and approach the walls of the city. But how would Cyrus’ army get past Babylon’s walls? For some reason, on that night the doors to the city were carelessly left open!
Regarding Babylon, it was foretold: “She will never be inhabited, nor will she reside for generation after generation. And there the Arab will not pitch his tent, and no shepherds will let their flocks lie down there.” (Isaiah 13:20) This prophecy did more than predict a city’s fall. It showed that Babylon would be desolated permanently. You can see evidence of the fulfillment of these words. The uninhabited site of ancient Babylon—about 50 miles [80 km] south of Baghdad, Iraq—is proof that what Jehovah spoke through Isaiah has been fulfilled: “I will sweep her with the broom of annihilation.”—Isaiah 14:22, 23.
Considering how the Bible is a book of reliable prophecy is faith strengthening, is it not? After all, if Jehovah God has fulfilled his past promises, we have every reason to be confident that he will also fulfill his promise of a paradise earth. (Numbers 23:19) Indeed, we have “hope of the everlasting life which God, who cannot lie, promised before times long lasting.”—Titus 1:2.
Re: Amaechi’s Wife’s Driver Electrocuted by Callotti: 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2012
^^^^
That your Ogboni-Okija Christian juju nor go work. Go and hypnotize one daft Nairalander with all that jazz.
*yawns*
Next thread please!
Re: Amaechi’s Wife’s Driver Electrocuted by TalkingBird: 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2012
Callotti: ^^^^
That your Ogboni-Okija Christian juju nor go work. Go and hypnotize one daft Nairalander with all that jazz.
*yawns*
Next thread please!

I understand your concerns, religion has caused a lot of atrocities. Well give the Bible another chance and find out what it really teaches.
Candid opinion anyways.
Re: Amaechi’s Wife’s Driver Electrocuted by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

DPR Blames Marketers As Petrol Scarcity Worsens - PUNCH / Its Official: National Assembly To Reconvene On Tuesday; 14th August 2018 / Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.