Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,405 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. (12236 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos / Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion / What Have The Nigerian Celebrities Contributed To The Flood Victims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2012
Wow, this is nice.
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Caracta(f): 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2012
Are you kidding me? Same Juanita? That's lovely. She has a good heart.
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by garri4all: 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
that gele on her head did not even try at all.
Why is it covering the whole of her forehead?
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by INFO70: 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
She practise what She sings• GOod woman
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
Please when will David Oledepo and his cohorts visit the flood victims? Abi im never see them? This is the time to give the needy a helping hand.
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by babaowo: 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
berem: Please when will David Oledepo and his cohorts visit the flood victims? Abi im never see them? This is the time to give the needy a helping hand.
...... must u mention name
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by jpphilips(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
truth is; most Nigerians have not realized the enormity of anguish these flood victims are going through.

1 Like

Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by tjliz(f): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
Gr8t woman of God.D lord bless you for comin dwn 2 nigeria(bayelsa)2b precise 2visit flood victims.
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by stagger: 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
berem: Please when will David Oledepo and his cohorts visit the flood victims? Abi im never see them? This is the time to give the needy a helping hand.

I am one of those cohorts and we have been taking welfare offerings every Sunday for this purpose. Bishop does not need to go around posing with the governor for the cameras. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN BISHOP POSING AROUND WITH GOVERNORS AND EVEN THE PRESIDENT?

You must be one of those ashy undergrads doing aristo runs in Abuja. Kuje prison dey wait you. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by onyiikim: 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
She ɪ̣̝̇z̶̲̥̅̊ a Godly woman. I love that song GOD OF SECOND CHANCE. May the almighty visit whatever maybe her worries, in Jesus name
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by 1313(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
Wao! So she came. Really love this woman.Her message "NO MORE SHIT" toch me down to ma bones. Jeez!
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Royalty1(m): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2012
May the Lord bless Juanita.
She has a large heart.
Let's all try and do something in our own little way to help.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by ncee(f): 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
Juanita my woman, I luv everythin about U.
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by mekzybling(m): 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
Chanchit: Abegi all na politics jare, make she go visit hurricane shandy people..
most senseless comment I hv ever seen on nairaland. I wonder what could ever be done 2 please some nigerians like this GOAT that wrote dis trash....... angry angry angry
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by denniman: 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
I wish our wealthy musicians like 2face,Timaya, Don Jazzy, etc will take a queue from this
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by killuminati(m): 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
I heard she's divorced... Na true?
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by garri4all: 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2012
denniman: I wish our wealthy musicians like 2face,Timaya, Don Jazzy, etc will take a queue from this
did you mean to say cue?
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
why can't our world-class musicians and Nollywood stars come together and
stage a 'Flood-Support-Concert' and a show to help raise
funds for these our brethren? <<sadface<<
#justaskin#
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Elgaxton(m): 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2012
Lol! She looks more Nigerian than the Governor's wife lol cheesy shocked
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Chanchit: 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2012
omiobo:

You are a goat!

You r an imbe cile.... Thats why the gov't would always play with ur brains... Mugu, whats the governor doing flyin up and down beside her...?

Nb: that ur username is disgusting.
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Chanchit: 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
mekzybling: most senseless comment I hv ever seen on nairaland. I wonder what could ever be done 2 please some nigerians like this GOAT that wrote dis trash....... angry angry angry

Ur brain don enter menopause, I pray God gives it a second chance, before the government gives it their third shot.

Can't you fools just open your eyes and let the pix tell u the story and stop letting ur emotions get the better of you, u guys are all shouting second chance second chance, how many of the victims would really know the woman or the second chance you r all shouting...? I won't blame you all too much anyway, u all gat a fan mentallity..

Not taking anything away from the lady, its a good thing that she decided to honour the free trip, don't you people watch Angelina Jolie and co visit disaster areas putting on round neck polo and booths cos they are there to work like someone on a peace mission, btw where is her relieve material...?
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by akhis: 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
this is great!
may God not let Nigeria experience this disaster again. Never again, not in our generation again.
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by omenziate(m): 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
Looks stage managed to me, though she might b dis kind hearted and munificent. Well, make God help bayelsa pple and those affected by the ravaging flood
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by lanreni: 12:51am On Nov 05, 2012
it seems that a lot of black americans yearn for their ancestral roots.opera,holyfield,william sisters,juanita,etc.i won't be surprised if her genetic bloodline is from bayelsa! by the way,holyfield,the williams are yorubas.td jakes is an igbo man. anyways,i salute her compassion & care for others.kudos preacher/singer/prophetess
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 05, 2012
Thats d type of ppl, we nid in 9ja.
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by aariwa(m): 3:31am On Nov 05, 2012
yes ur right while we are running away from our roots,culture and country.
lanreni: it seems that a lot of black americans yearn for their ancestral roots.opera,holyfield,william sisters,juanita,etc.i won't be surprised if her genetic bloodline is from bayelsa! by the way,holyfield,the williams are yorubas.td jakes is an igbo man. anyways,i salute her compassion & care for others.kudos preacher/singer/prophetess
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 05, 2012
I didn't know Juanita'd be coming to Nigeria so soon, was expecting to see her in December for a Conference in Lagos. Good to know she's around... I love her ministration with Vicki Y'ohe in Mercy Seat. #It was my favourite..
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by aariwa(m): 3:40am On Nov 05, 2012
that /s interesting. whats the title of the album so that i can look it up in the market.
solgee: That‘s very good of her. Can‘t forget that her song “GOD OF SECOND CHANCE“
Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by bigx(m): 4:21am On Nov 05, 2012

Have you not yet noticed that everyone going there with full camera crews has ulterior motives? Either politicians looking for something positive for their 2015 portfolio or musicians/actors trying to improve their public image.
This whole jamboree thing is pointless, if you want to help, help why must a camera crew document every step of the process?

1 Like

Re: Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. by Sibe007(m): 5:01am On Nov 05, 2012
lanreni: it seems that a lot of black americans yearn for their ancestral roots.opera,holyfield,william sisters,juanita,etc.i won't be surprised if her genetic bloodline is from bayelsa! by the way,holyfield,the williams are yorubas.td jakes is an igbo man. anyways,i salute her compassion & care for others.kudos preacher/singer/prophetess

The Williams openly said they arent Nigerians na....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' / Almost N Aked, Naija Big Girl Goes To Club Without Her Panties ( See Photos) / (leaked Video) High School Students Caught Having Sex In The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.