Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy (7665 Views)

Poll: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy

I like it: 72% (54 votes)
I don't like it: 10% (8 votes)
I don't care: 17% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) / Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State / 8 Challenges To Face Your 1st Year Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by nightnurse(f): 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2008
my people, we don't have any choice when it comes to things like childbearing so lets just pray and allow God do his will in our lives. I pray God grants us all our heart wishes.

cheers
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by lifegal(f): 10:38am On Feb 12, 2008
me and my hubby are praying for tripplet all boys grin
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by EmemJU(f): 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2008
as we no get dem de first time(had one boy) and as na two we want, i i say i go carry again as soon as i fit after i born, na so e come be(3 mths after)

after ds one, oga go make apptment for vasectomy, no copper-t failed baby for moi
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by ayomifull(f): 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2008
''I used to say 'yes' before but now, i have seen ma pal withtwins and its so hard - so now i'll have to say no.''

No! its not that hard when you consider the pleasure of just looking at them grow, wear same cloth, admired by all. I had a set of twins in a strange land where i had no relatives nor friends at the time i was in an hotel for 2 months and i was on my own with them. How i was able to survive it only God can explain but today they are almost 5. God brought them this far with just myself with them since they were born. I work full time for over a year and i am still alone with them.

Its a wonderful experience quite challenging though.
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 13, 2008
I am praying very very hard for me to have twins at first attempt oo, any combination , boy /girl,girl/girl,boy/boy,

but i ll like it to be boy/boy sha smiley

i am praying !!! though my husband (to be) keeps asking me if i think i can cope
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by nightnurse(f): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2008
if my auntie could cope with triplet, then u too can cope my dear, may God's will be done in our lives. amen
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by naijadiva2(f): 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2008
@topic

if i can have two at the same time, why not?. saves me the time and trouble of going through another pregnacy.
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by TreasureJ(f): 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2008
yes, i will love to have 2 identical boys first, and by his grace, it shall come to pass in Jesus name. Amennnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by nightnurse(f): 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2008
it is well my dear, u'll have em by God's grace
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2008
The first twins we've ever had for past three generations in my family were unidentical, a boy and a girl, my siblings. I'm gonabreak the record, identical twins or quadruplets at first attempt.
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2008
ayomifull:

''I used to say 'yes' before but now, i have seen ma pal withtwins and its so hard - so now i'll have to say no.''

No! its not that hard when you consider the pleasure of just looking at them grow, wear same cloth, admired by all. I had a set of twins in a strange land where i had no relatives nor friends at the time i was in an hotel for 2 months and i was on my own with them. How i was able to survive it only God can explain but today they are almost 5. God brought them this far with just myself with them since they were born. I work full time for over a year and i am still alone with them.

Its a wonderful experience quite challenging though.

I pray for more strength for you. I love twins.
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by nossycheek(f): 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2008
am still on my knees praying for twin boys. Pls join me in wiring prayers to Papa God
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by tRoOE(f): 8:03am On Mar 06, 2008
Yes I would love to have twins, it’s the greatest gift ever.

Twins runs in both my mom and dad side of the family even though majority of them didn't survive. cry sad sad

If i ever have twins and they survive then am done with babies
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by emiemi(f): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2008
I have fantasized about twins. I just love 'em. Always draw attention wherever they go. Though i have a girl as my first child, I don't mind twins as the next (boy/boy or boy/girl) since i plan on just 3kids. It will be full stop then. They might be a handful but i bet the joy of doting over them is worth the trouble.

No twins in my family and i can't remember my husby having any history of twins too.
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2008
yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes.yes. yes. yes.  yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. . . . .
  . . . . i heard confession brings possession. . .  tongue

. . . yes. yes. yes. yeeeeeesssssssssss. . . . . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by enque(f): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2008
naaaaah! i think i'd love to save d twins 4 2nd birth. dat'll b ok 4 me
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by choicehome(f): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2008
Even tripplet is not bad at all. If God blesses me with tripplet, i will be very happy8) cool cool
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2008
wouldn't mind
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by Ajebota(f): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2008
YES multiple births all the way. Even if I had 6 at a go I wouldn't mind cheesy

But seriously a set of twins and a set of triplets or 2 sets of twins, one female, one male would be great.
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by HRhotness(f): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2008
I used to think I'd be happy with multiple births until i spent d day with my nephew. . .

he's 1, he's just learnt to walk and at that stage where he's enjoying his Independence. . . he's climbing, pulling things down, sticking his fingers into sockets, ripping paper, throwing stuff, jumping. . . he's only one kid and i was on my feet chasing after him for 6 hrs befor he got tired enough to nap. . .

multiple births? shocked

[size=14pt]HELL NO![/size]
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by favococo(f): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2008
i wouldn t love to have twince ,, hope i can have one by one smiley
but if i don t have any chance is good to have 2 male at once smiley
but important is whatever u get with heltful ofcourse!
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by yemivictor: 9:54am On Jun 09, 2008
I'd like a set myself, (boy/girl), after which we'll close the factory, by way of my wife getting her womb tied! grin

I fear for the implication of having twins on my wife's vaginal cavity though!! shocked

Don't know if those fears are unfounded!!! undecided
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by LadyM1: 11:08am On Jun 11, 2008
oh mine!!! am inluv wit twins alot. so i hope n pray dat my first attempt shld be two lovely healthy bozzzzz. infact d way it is in me i stil dnt mind tripplet two boz n a girl. well wit God all things re possible His a faithful God. a friend of mine (single parent) though, had twins like dat two boz actually she as well was a twins her second died in his early age. i luv wen they re two than girls anyway.

oh i luv twins alot alot alot more. grin grin grin am seriously believing and praying 4 it.
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by dexon: 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2008
Are you a young, beautiful and aspiring model to be? Are you intelligent in your own right and have what it takes to make it in your chosen career? If your answer is yes and you are blessed with all these natural talents then, why do you still find it difficult to make ahead way in you modeling career?

Well, help is on the way for you all for FREE. We are a group of young minds ready to contribute our own quota to your success for FREE. Are you shocked that we will do all this for free? Well, that's true. We will help to provide you with all the exposure that you need as well as giving you a face to our high network of world wide audience.

Here is all you need to do to benefit from this amazing opportunity. Send to us two (2) scanned copies of your most recent photographs, your personal contact ( Phone and Email) and a brief information about yourself not less than 100 words. What we will now do is to put your pictures on our popular fashion website for free. I know you are already smiling to yourself now. Yeah thats the truth and this will help swell your growing profile.

Our website receives thousands of visits from Fashion Icons, Designers and Modeling Agents from the United States, Europe and indeed Africa. All these Fashion Gurus are simply looking for young talented Models like yourself . And if you are lucky or favored they will contact you with the information you have provided.

www.fashionsmix..com

Be Fast.
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by tope2000(f): 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2008
Oh God yes, i would love 2 have a boy and a girl so i wont have any more babies grin
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by Esss(m): 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2008
@ Topic

I don't like it for the following reasons

1. Cost of raising kids these days are too damn high.
2. One kid is trouble, let alone two. who will stay up all night with them??
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by onyinye2(f): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2008
that truly would be a blessing. i would love two boys!!! grin
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by Esss(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2008
@ Onyinye

Two boys?? So dem no go fit pursue you from husband house abi?? wink
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by onyinye2(f): 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2008
could you please elaborate
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by deeteeneey(f): 10:17am On Jun 12, 2008
I wld luv dat. identical twins.
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by onyekang1(f): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2008
i alwaz pray 4 healthy twin boys wink
Re: Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy by Sissy3(f): 5:39am On May 24, 2009
one at once plz cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved / Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? / House Clearance (VERY Long List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.