Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,603 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved (7685 Views)

Sex Starved Wife / Sex Starved Husband / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by IyaTola: 9:30am On Nov 27, 2019
I guess nobody wants to talk about Pastors wives being the most Sex Starved women because of their husbands busy schedules. It's okay if we also want to ignore the fact that most of them have rooms in different hotels where they sleep with young church musical instrumentalists.

A friend who's a pianist in a popular church in Ikeja just moved in to a 2 bedroom flat. All paid by his Pastor's wife. Pastor is always going on spiritual trips and assignments. The poor woman whose sex life had been fallow for a long time had to explore. She picked my friend. It started off as mere flings. She would invite him over to the house after church for lunch. Of course papa didn't suspect a thing. It's just mama G.O being caring to her children. This continued for about 5 month until she asked for his whatsapp number. He gave her na.

She became a little informal with the guy. Asking him to call her by her name instead of 'Mummy'. She started monitoring him and made sure no girl in the choir got too close to him. I don't even want to talk about how she started sending him pictures of her next Sunday dresses. Whatsapp conversation moved from normal mummy G.O talks to asking him what he liked about her. Asking him if she should wear make up. Asking him if her dresses were too short. The last straw that broke the camel's back was when she wanted him to meet her up in a hotel. He went after a drink, She collected keys from the receptionist and went to the room with my friend. Obviously this isn't her first time in the hotel. She seemed to be a regular. The preferential treatment gave her off. This means my friend wasn't the first she's having a fling with.

She locked the door behind her and immediately undressed. Told him to have sex with her. The young man said she should pay him before he would do anything. She transferred 65k to him. Her husband is a big pastor in Ikeja. So there's money. They had a good time and left, this continued. They have had more sex and more. Daddy G.O is busy traveling in and out of the country on missionary assignments. According to her when he's around, he sleeps in a separate room praying and fasting. Last month the woman rented an apartment for my friend. She Goes there mostly on Mondays. She says on Mondays her husband barely notices her absence from the house because he's usually exhausted from 5 Sunday services. She would go to the guy's house and get good sex. This boy is living large. She's spending lavishly on him. He said he has so far saved up 3.5 Million from what the woman has been giving him. He plans to leave the church & start up a business somewhere with the money. He says he regrets his actions. He hasn't told her yet. To think nobody in the church has noticed this still amazes me

So many things going on in Pastors families. I don't want to apportion blames to anybody. These Pastors are too busy with spiritual things that they forget their primary duties as husbands and fathers.

May God Help Them.
https://twitter.com/VictorIsraell/status/1199433603643518977

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by Kobicove(m): 9:31am On Nov 27, 2019
We already know, it's an open secret undecided

10 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by nnadychuks(m): 9:38am On Nov 27, 2019
This story reach to act full nollywood movie of 2 hours

23 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by beresponsible(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2019
What kind of nonsense wife is that?

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by IyaTola: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2019
Meaning you are talking from experience.
Kobicove:
We already know, it's an open secret undecided
Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by J4JUVENTUS(m): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2019
All I can say is I'm sorry for such boy's generation.. If you know,you know..

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by chinchonglee(m): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2019
She may be using dis as an excuse to cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2019
I can do any kind of bad thing but I will never sleep with anyone wife .
Because I can’t take the kama when it will come for me

10 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by dollytino4real(f): 10:42am On Nov 27, 2019
they complained to u?
Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by zexy2030(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2019
This. Op wants to do the same I guess..but na pastor's love sex pass.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by davillian(m): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2019
Wait let me ask pastor Wilson
Or the coza man if they starve their wife

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by Elvinho2244(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2019
IyaTola:
I guess nobody wants to talk about Pastors wives being the most Sex Starved women because of their husbands busy schedules. It's okay if we also want to ignore the fact that most of them have rooms in different hotels where they sleep with young church musical instrumentalists.

A friend who's a pianist in a popular church in Ikeja just moved in to a 2 bedroom flat. All paid by his Pastor's wife. Pastor is always going on spiritual trips and assignments. The poor woman whose sex life had been fallow for a long time had to explore. She picked my friend. It started off as mere flings. She would invite him over to the house after church for lunch. Of course papa didn't suspect a thing. It's just mama G.O being caring to her children. This continued for about 5 month until she asked for his whatsapp number. He gave her na.

She became a little informal with the guy. Asking him to call her by her name instead of 'Mummy'. She started monitoring him and made sure no girl in the choir got too close to him. I don't even want to talk about how she started sending him pictures of her next Sunday dresses. Whatsapp conversation moved from normal mummy G.O talks to asking him what he liked about her. Asking him if she should wear make up. Asking him if her dresses were too short. The last straw that broke the camel's back was when she wanted him to meet her up in a hotel. He went after a drink, She collected keys from the receptionist and went to the room with my friend. Obviously this isn't her first time in the hotel. She seemed to be a regular. The preferential treatment gave her off. This means my friend wasn't the first she's having a fling with.

She locked the door behind her and immediately undressed. Told him to have sex with her. The young man said she should pay him before he would do anything. She transferred 65k to him. Her husband is a big pastor in Ikeja. So there's money. They had a good time and left, this continued. They have had more sex and more. Daddy G.O is busy traveling in and out of the country on missionary assignments. According to her when he's around, he sleeps in a separate room praying and fasting. Last month the woman rented an apartment for my friend. She Goes there mostly on Mondays. She says on Mondays her husband barely notices her absence from the house because he's usually exhausted from 5 Sunday services. She would go to the guy's house and get good sex. This boy is living large. She's spending lavishly on him. He said he has so far saved up 3.5 Million from what the woman has been giving him. He plans to leave the church & start up a business somewhere with the money. He says he regrets his actions. He hasn't told her yet. To think nobody in the church has noticed this still amazes me

So many things going on in Pastors families. I don't want to apportion blames to anybody. These Pastors are too busy with spiritual things that they forget their primary duties as husbands and fathers.

May God Help Them.

Na wa o shocked
Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by babyfaceafrica: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2019
didn't she know he is a pastor before marrying him..let pastor wife carry their cross!!.sex is not food!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by Gadafii: 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
why should we talked about them being secks arved

they live affluent lives so make dem use that one hold body cool

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by luxx24: 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by PerfectMatchNG: 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
How old are you?
beresponsible:
What kind of nonsense wife is that?
Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by abdjammmmal: 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by IamPlato(m): 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
Wetin Concern Me?
Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
fake story

people inventing stories just to trend

how did the writer know all the exact details

writer is just imagining and cooking up stories

how did he know she collected keys from receptionist and went to a room with his friend

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by AfroKnight: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
Tales by moonlight
Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
How do you mean sorry for the boy's generation?
J4JUVENTUS:
All I can say is I'm sorry for such boy's generation.. If you know,you know..
Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by kumulus(m): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
IyaTola:

So many things going on in Pastors families. I don't want to apportion blames to anybody. [s]These Pastors are too busy with spiritual things[/s] that they forget their primary duties as husbands and fathers.

May God Help Them.

Religious things you mean
Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by SmellingAnus(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
Pastor's wife na them dey Bleep and enjoy their husbands pass other married couples sef... My former Pastor and him wife meet as virgins but them don born plenty... One other Pastor I know wey even Sabi travel abroad, him get like 5 kids from him yet wife... Make we even talk about the Popular Apostle Suleman wey Sabi travel up and down but him wife get like 5 or more kids from am... Pastor's are humans and many of them even have more libido than the average married men that are not Pastors...

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by sexysage(m): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
Another konjilated tale by the moon.. .
Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by nlPoster: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by Hhenryy: 7:09am On Nov 28, 2019
@ IyaTola

Story story. What's the title of the Nollywood movie?

On a more serious note, I think you should change the topic to;

" Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Being The Most Sex Starved "

majority of our naija women don't fancy sex and they don't enjoy it because a large percentage of them are circumcised. So most times it's always men that are at the receiving end of sexual starvation.

Pastors and other religious folks are the worst hit because they can't get it outside the confines of their marriage.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by yazga: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2019
Most Downfalls of Men are caused by Multiple Girlfriends, Sex is a Spiritual Encounter Not Every Girl has a Good Spirit..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2019
Pastor's wives are simply regular ladies cheating on their husbands, nothing different.
The irony is that the same Papa G.Os. that claim to be busy with evangelism are also doing exactly the same with choir girls so the match na draw 1:1.
Next topic please. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved by IyaTola: 8:36am On Nov 29, 2019
wink
yazga:
Most Downfalls of Men are caused by Multiple Girlfriends, Sex is a Spiritual Encounter Not Every Girl has a Good Spirit..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven Steps To Better Parenting. / One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! / A 2 and half year Old Beating With Turning Stick Because She Couldn't Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.