Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? (7663 Views)

Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job / Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate / FUNNY PHOTO: Cameraman Kneeling To Interview Actor Osita Iheme (pawpaw) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 19, 2016
I saw this on Facebook

So I heard this fine lady bagged a doctorate degree and knelt to publicly thank her husband for his support and some people are running a commentary in condemnation.
Most of the comments I read are from fellow women, married, single, abused, happy....
I shake my head!
Oh I really do.
Most of the people taking her to the cleaners are the same ones who will kneel for their bosses at work or even their benefactors.
They are the ones who will go down on their knees for sycophancy purposes.
People, especially our fellow ladies probably do not know what it means to have a supportive husband, so I will excuse them.
They probably don't know what it feels like when your husband pushes, prods and takes you to your zenith, so I will excuse them.
They probably don't know what it feels like when your husband is not intimidated by your success in life, so I will excuse them.
Do they know what it feels like when a husband choses to invest in his wife instead of buying a new car or a new house?
Okay, let us peep into the flip door.
Many women have potentials but can not maximise them because their husbands have caged them.
Many cannot go to school or further their education. Many more cannot even take up an employment. Many live in fear
So many are abused. A few have been killed.
Hhhmmmmmm!
You won't just understand the adoration and indescribable feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment the woman in the picture must have felt. She probably didn't even know when or how she did this, it must have been a reflex reaction to a well - deserving man.
I have a friend who is always speaking good about her man. She praises him to the high heavens, tells me how supportive he is, how he is a father indeed and how he is such a shinning example, he makes her happy and fulfilled :so many good reports. Now, I don't get to hear this often. I hear the flip side more. Last year in the UK, they came to visit me. I held his hands and didn't know (please note the fact that I said I didn't know) when I knelt to thank him. I prayed for him and introduced him to my hosts.
One of the comments I read said something like '' she should have just pecked (What's that abeg?) him or given him a kiss. . " and my reaction is" What's our business really in the way a woman chooses to appreciate a deserving man? ".
See, ehn, we too dey form. We too dey form abeg. Haba!
These same ladies forming 'britico' on social media kneel to greet other men. Anyways, my conclusion is drawn. If your man is trully deserving, if you are trully the Daughter of your mother, you will appreciate your man if he deserves to. You may not kneel, you may not kiss him, you may not hug him, but you will appreciate him, even if you have to do that publicly!
Like I always say, if your mam is not getting your respect and other men are, then something is fundamentally wrong, not necessarily with you, but maybe, with your relationship.
Leave this woman alone abeg!!!
She's got beauty. She's got brains (PhD no be beans o) and she's got a good character to tops!
#nuffsaid

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by delishpot: 5:06am On Mar 19, 2016
Maybe they feel it's eye service?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 19, 2016
delishpot:
Eye service
I bet you didn't read the writeup attached.

What makes it eye service? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by delishpot: 5:10am On Mar 19, 2016
PinkBarbie:

What makes it not an Eye service?

But o, how a person appreciates their spouse is no one's bizwax as long as they were not forced or cajoled to do it.

BTW, that she knelt down to greet him doesn't mean she has good character. I have seen men who punch wives from here to Japan in their homes yet act all loved up and petting them in public #Eye service.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:00am On Mar 19, 2016
What is wrong in kneeling down for your husband? Ade ori ni ama pe. Hmmmm.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by eyinjuege: 6:02am On Mar 19, 2016
It's really no one's business if a woman decides to kneel down for her husband in public or privately.

I found it endearing personally.

I didn't even know anyone was complaining about it.

If she likes, let her French kiss her husband publicly, or kneel down or sit on his laps and hug him, na their own cup of tea.

Even if it's eye service, and she always curses her husband every morning, it's still their business and they both know it's eyeservice.

I wish their family well.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by pendusky(m): 6:03am On Mar 19, 2016
You guys never seen this couples before on outing.
The Lady is a medical Doc
The hubby a Lawyer and Speaker Akwa Ibom House of Assembly
visit his church you will know what they do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by pbs4real(m): 6:05am On Mar 19, 2016
PinkBarbie:
I saw this on Facebook

So I heard this fine lady bagged a doctorate degree and knelt to publicly thank her husband for his support and some people are running a commentary in condemnation.
Most of the comments I read are from fellow women, married, single, abused, happy....
I shake my head!
Oh I really do.
Most of the people taking her to the cleaners are the same ones who will kneel for their bosses at work or even their benefactors.
They are the ones who will go down on their knees for sycophancy purposes.
People, especially our fellow ladies probably do not know what it means to have a supportive husband, so I will excuse them.
They probably don't know what it feels like when your husband pushes, prods and takes you to your zenith, so I will excuse them.
They probably don't know what it feels like when your husband is not intimidated by your success in life, so I will excuse them.
Do they know what it feels like when a husband choses to invest in his wife instead of buying a new car or a new house?
Okay, let us peep into the flip door.
Many women have potentials but can not maximise them because their husbands have caged them.
Many cannot go to school or further their education. Many more cannot even take up an employment. Many live in fear
So many are abused. A few have been killed.
Hhhmmmmmm!
You won't just understand the adoration and indescribable feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment the woman in the picture must have felt. She probably didn't even know when or how she did this, it must have been a reflex reaction to a well - deserving man.
I have a friend who is always speaking good about her man. She praises him to the high heavens, tells me how supportive he is, how he is a father indeed and how he is such a shinning example, he makes her happy and fulfilled :so many good reports. Now, I don't get to hear this often. I hear the flip side more. Last year in the UK, they came to visit me. I held his hands and didn't know (please note the fact that I said I didn't know) when I knelt to thank him. I prayed for him and introduced him to my hosts.
One of the comments I read said something like '' she should have just pecked (What's that abeg?) him or given him a kiss. . " and my reaction is" What's our business really in the way a woman chooses to appreciate a deserving man? ".
See, ehn, we too dey form. We too dey form abeg. Haba!
These same ladies forming 'britico' on social media kneel to greet other men. Anyways, my conclusion is drawn. If your man is trully deserving, if you are trully the Daughter of your mother, you will appreciate your man if he deserves to. You may not kneel, you may not kiss him, you may not hug him, but you will appreciate him, even if you have to do that publicly!
Like I always say, if your mam is not getting your respect and other men are, then something is fundamentally wrong, not necessarily with you, but maybe, with your relationship.
Leave this woman alone abeg!!!
She's got beauty. She's got brains (PhD no be beans o) and she's got a good character to tops!
#nuffsaid
all this epistle? Summarise pls

2 Likes

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by byvan03: 6:05am On Mar 19, 2016
This kneeling thing is not for everyone, it's something I have never seen anybody do in real life except during traditional weddings . It may come naturally for some people to kneel at the doff of a hat but some will never do it because they can't figure what that even mean. It has nothing to do with forming Britico, people perceive things differently. It's also not a thing for some cultures around here.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by McCarlito(m): 6:17am On Mar 19, 2016
I wonder why so many Nigerians impose their frustrations on people who don't give a fvck about their existence...

What she did is what any responsible homemaker would do....
She showed the world that her husband is truly a crown to her head

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Merryglad(f): 6:18am On Mar 19, 2016
I can relate with the joy in the woman's heart that's making her kneel down......its hard to see a man that will support his wife with first degree talk more of Phd.
Criticism is admiration wrongly expressed....those ladies just wished they could have that kind of man.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Pennsylvania: 6:20am On Mar 19, 2016
There's nothing wrong in what she did, as for the husband, he has a kind heart.
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by ifyalways(f): 6:21am On Mar 19, 2016
Whatever floats anyone's boat. What I don't get is why the woman is being criticized.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by pbs4real(m): 6:21am On Mar 19, 2016
PinkBarbie:

shey u no dey sleep nii?
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Merryglad(f): 6:25am On Mar 19, 2016
pendusky:

my darling, my love...all hail the man that introduced me to nairaland....good morning sir, abi make i kneel down Lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by tpiar: 6:55am On Mar 19, 2016
her phd is in Environmental Toxicology, plz dont tongue lash her.

She holds some aces here.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/03/wife-of-akwa-ibom-state-house-of.html
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2016
ifyalways:
Whatever floats anyone's boat. What I don't get is why the woman is being criticized.

I wonder o!
Is she kneeling for their husbands?

Each to their own
whatever makes them happy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by pendusky(m): 9:01am On Mar 19, 2016
Merryglad:
my darling, my love...all hail the man that introduced me to nairaland....good morning sir, abi make i kneel down Lol

wink wink Sweetheart, how are you doing? cheesy

Glad ur doing wonders on NL. Seun must be proud of you. hehehe
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by lilmax(m): 9:18am On Mar 19, 2016
Is it their kneeling down? undecided

Anyway not their fault most hate themselves naturally
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by yetseyi(f): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2016
People sha.

Its nobody's business how she appreciates her hubby. They think it would have been easy to bag that degree without the hubbys support abi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Faith111: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
Don't tell me people are going crazy or what?
What's wrong with kneeling for my hubby in secret or open? I think youths got to know marriage is NOT a celebrity paparazzi thing but a Heart to Heart feel.

Im my hubbys best friend. I can hit his head in public and as well kneel if i Choose.
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by enoqueen: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
Maybe the hubby deserves it, so let her be Biko.

1 Like

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by bukatyne(f): 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
pendusky:

How do they behave

Story dey sweet me
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by bukatyne(f): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
@PinkBarbie...

I do not get the correlation between a boss and a spouse...

I expect higher conduct from the one I chose from the whole world an intend to spend the rest of my life with than a boss who I did not choose and can leave when I decide.

Like I said in the original thread, whatever rocks their boat.

I am happy reading a wife was so happy with her husband and decided to kneel in appreciation publicly.

100% better than she slapped him in public.

1 Like

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by ireneidiva(f): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mtchew
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Neverquit(f): 5:33am On Mar 20, 2016
Did anyone else notice that the hubby is also almost kneeling down to carry her back up? To me, it shows that the hubby was not expecting it as his due.

Just an observation.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by cococandy(f): 6:10am On Mar 20, 2016
Neverquit:
Did anyone else notice that the hubby is also almost kneeling down to carry her back up? To me, it shows that the hubby was not expecting it as his due.

Just an observation.
he's probably a very humble guy. At least to his wife.
Who won't appreciate such?

1 Like

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by cococandy(f): 6:13am On Mar 20, 2016
@topic, a good spouse deserves any kind of appreciation his wife (or husband) decides to pay them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by aljharem(m): 7:59am On Mar 20, 2016
The way some women talk eh, one would think they are either immature or just have fish brain

A woman shows appreciation for her husband support and some people are talking trash. Can't they see that the husband is almost kneeling down to pick her as well.

these same women would gladly kneel down to give bj. Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by luciouscookie: 8:42am On Mar 20, 2016
She sabi the man weak point.
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 20, 2016
I have learnt not to believe everything I read on social media
I didn't read the facebook posts, but I can bet my 32 that many of the women beefing would do anything to have such a supportive man.

What did I see in that picture?
I saw love and affection and a happy couple who appreciate one another.
Something that is in very short supply these days

The beefers only saw a woman kneeling, because many dont understand the dynamics of what keeps that couple together.
The couple is happy whilst they are angrily banging their keyboards.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by tpiar: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2016
Neverquit:

Just an observation.

Folks should keep sugarcoating the whole thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Popular School Rhymes & Poems / I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This / 1HP TO 1.5HP LG DUAL HISENSE EXPERT THERMOCOOL GENPAL INVERTER AIR CONDITIONER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.