Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges (5892 Views)

Arase Dismisses 50 Policemen For Corruption / IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe / Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by cold(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2012
Ocutegan:
Why do we have a lot of stoopid people in this country sef, jus look at these ones callin the man of God names. So you expect every pastor to be nothing but a church rat..if you're not happy with his success, and which of your wretched family and friends has he scammed b4? jus go hang yourself abeg. Now some people will jus die and their folks will be shoutin “God why” not knowing they pleaded the wrath of God on themselves. Or do you think to live is your right jus because you see others living? Tell me what happened to the dead? God preserved you and now you cursing on his appointed minister. I even saw the sl.ut among these there laffin at her level of stupidity. Mi pity yuh life

Why is death always used as a threat with you religous freaks? That is the whole essence of religion. A concept that thrives solely on fear. Isn't it funny that you guys speak so glowingly of this heaven/paradise but are never in a hurry to get there? Or could it be that deep in your hearts you know no such place exists? Classic case of 'everybody wan go heaven but nobody wan die'. Mtcheeew!

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by TenKobo1: 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
A country of terminally gullible, brain washed christians. What a shame!!
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by digospel2: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2012
What is wrong for the Man of God to call for prayer for the Nigerian Police Force and some peolpe are attacking him with insulting words. Hold your tonques before His God arise and roast them to ashes. REPENT
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by Dee60: 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
Pataki: Prayers for what?

I really do not get it. undecided Gross corruption has taken over the police force. Police officers do not know the law (as if there is a law anyways), hence they abuse their citizens anyhow. The other day, we saw on video how a Nigerian police officer was blown to shreds when he single-handedly and foolishly touched a bomb.

As much as I am a Christian, I get mad when I read this kind of topics asking for prayers when PRAYERS is NOT the key to addressing the security challenges in our country.

He has not said that policemen should not be trained or well equipped. In addition to that these police officers face significant threat from criminals. Prayer for wisdom can guide them in curbing their activities. Also, you have not read the full text of his message. Suggest you do so before attacking.
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by OlaHify(f): 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
Hmmmm, dis is au people destroy their own life with careless talk.nd blame deir mother's mat angrye
Iaz93:
SMH. . . .May God have mercy on YOOOOUUU
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by mallorca(m): 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2012
Nigeria need prayers not only police
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by Ocutegan(m): 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2012
cold:

Why is death always used as a threat with you religous freaks? That is the whole essence of religion. A concept that thrives solely on fear. Isn't it funny that you guys speak so glowingly of this heaven/paradise but are never in a hurry to get there? Or could it be that deep in your hearts you know no such place exists? Classic case of 'everybody wan go heaven but nobody wan die'. Mtcheeew!
Oga I'm no religious freak. Jus sayin the truth nd dis your reply shows a classic case of when people say “Truth is bitter” I see how much the tin pain you no vex abeg. Ode oshi
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by 1025: 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2012
if u ask me, there is nothing wrong with prayers but we all know that prayer without work will not mean a lot. let us match our prayers with action. the isrealites went to war and many others in the Bible had to fight to get their freedom. the Israelites had to match their prayers with action with the help for God Pharoh could let them go. whenever there is a pharoah, only prayers will not set us free.
a group of ppl are stealing our funds on daily basis and we here praying when God has already said that from the day of John de Baptist, the Kingdom of God suffereth v iolence and only the violent taketh it by force.
did ghanians only pray for things to change in their country?
like i said, we are going to remain in prayers but our prayer points must change.
for anyone who has refused to let us enjoy what God has given us in this country, let that one die by fire - Amen.
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by cold(m): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ocutegan:
Oga I'm no religious freak. Jus sayin the truth nd dis your reply shows a classic case of when people say “Truth is bitter” I see how much the tin pain you no vex abeg. Ode oshi
Is this your best shot? Oshi araba
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
May God continue to let the Nigeria police force to arrest,prosecute and shoot at sight at massob rascals ! Amen
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by kooto(m): 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2012
ehie: stu..pid scammer
Please I will like to know how he has scammed you? please tell me, If you can't, I think you should be carefull.
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by Mintayo(m): 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
[musKeeto]The only place people won battles with prayers remains the BIBLE.

For the rest, and in some case in the Bible, it's been down to superior technology and knowledge...

That's why Boko Haram uses bombs.. the poor Yaweh slaves keep thinking Yahweh'll protect them by prayer...
[url=https://www.nairaland.com/863393/adeboye-declares-war-boko-haram]IS IT NOT THE SAME ADEBOYE THAT PRAYED EARLIER THIS YEAR

Whether u believe it or not God indeed answered those two prayers!

Somtimes i wonder why ppl like you were kept alive but i rememberd dt satan will keep ppl like u 2 convince ppl dt der's no God,bt unknown 2 satan he is keeping u alive 4 God because God has a PLAN for you and HE will ensure it coms 2 pass!

I have studied most of ur comments esp when it coms 2 God and discover that u r fake(my own opinion)
i knw within me dt u r nt fulfild and u r not satisfied with life but u r allowing ur pride and self to get in ur way(my own opinion)!

What you need to do is jus to open ur heart 2 God!
Dnt come with dt ur heart but with an open heart!
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by SisiKill1: 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ughhhhhhh!!! angry angry
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 06, 2012
musKeeto:
Lmao.. see dullard.. millions of souls? lol,, where d millions dey? Na only millions of dollars and naira d man dey win.. faithful magas.. heehehe

U cretinous maga, never quote me again if you have nothing better to say.. better report your empty head to adeboye's gateman, so that myabe he'll help you steal your brain from his bedroom..
DEATH? That doesn't scare me, not at all.. ADEBOYE will die a rich, very rich man.. his foolish worshippers like you, well... what can I say?
lol,i was not on yesterday,thanks jare,idiotas,do prayers help the police force in western countries,jakis,fix the problems,u get solutions
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by princejose: 8:36am On Nov 06, 2012
Everybody, please listen carefully to this. Many of the people that responded to this forum are even worse that the policemen themself if they are given the opportunity to become one, the man of God is inspired by God to pray for the leadership of the police force in the country makes many people blaspheme his name?.

Well, the bible itself says, pray for the peace of Jerusalem, because there lies in your peace.

Lets be careful the way we talk here.
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by Shadydamsel(f): 11:50am On Nov 06, 2012
ehie: stu..pid scammer
U better watch your tongue B4 God himself strikes U down
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
IDIAOTAS...
how many people has Adeboye saved,i mean really saved by giving a livelihood,
and how many people has Dangote saved or MTN saved by giving a livelihood,
have you given food to the hungry,clothes to the naked,shelter to the homeless,
yet you lavish money on someone who promises you illuisons of miracles..
How many edifices has Adeboye built,yet how many of his subjects live in shaNty homes,face me i face you and under the bridge...
Jaki nationales of Jaki Nation,will Adeboye employ a muslim in his industry,yet Dangote employs christains and creates livelihood for millions of christian from cement seller to spagetthi retailer,yet you hate your brother Muslim and will worship someone who gives you nothing but promises of miracles,promises of hope,if only you could look into yourself and realise how much the universe is waiting for you to make that decision of self reliance and it will conspire to make it happen..
IDIAOTAS
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
Guy u r so so out of point here (esp d part bat useless Yahweh slaves)

musKeeto: See im shine shine teeth like pray..

all the prayer wey una dey pray to una ALL-POWERFUL God.. how e don help d matter?

Useless Yahweh slaves..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Independent: What Are We Doing In Our Own Way To Make Nigeria Better.? / Anambra Election: A Message For The Aspirants By Dominic Barcity / Buhari Asks African Youths To Lead Fight Against Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.