Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle - Autos (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle (129705 Views)

Valvoline Dexron VI Fully Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluids- Book Now! / Honda Accord Eod Parts (air Bags And Transmission Fluids (atf). / SOLD Original Honda Dw-1 Atf Automatic Transmission Fluids SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Guzzygraphy: 11:27am On Jul 13, 2016
Please can wolfhaed ATF work for Volvo S80 and which fluid can i use for my power steering. Thanks
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Guzzygraphy: 11:29am On Jul 13, 2016
sooperrescue:
Sp 4. Pureguard is ideal. Thanks
is this the original puregaurd sythetic ATF?

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Cvt fluid, not the conventional atf. Yes it is
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
Wolfhead universal synthetic atf will work on your volvo but buy from the dealer not sellers. Look for oils that are solely for power steerings
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Guzzygraphy: 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
sooperrescue:
Wolfhead universal synthetic atf will work on your volvo but buy from the dealer not sellers. Look for oils that are solely for power steerings

Please can u recommend any power steering fluid i can use and Engine Oil for my Volvo S80 since we have alot of them. Thanks
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Guzzygraphy: 9:21am On Aug 17, 2016
Good Morning,
Please what is the solution to this code Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch 'A' circuit low. Please urgent response will be appreciated
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by naijarazzi: 7:53am On Aug 28, 2016
I use Hyundai accent 2013 model please which engine oil and atf should I use for the car. Hoping for your quick response
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by olujideadeniji: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
Pls car doctor,what atf can use for my 1998 ford galaxy automatic gear ?.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 12:06am On Aug 30, 2016
olujideadeniji:
mercon, most dextron 111 are interchangeable with mercon. I suggest that you look for truvalue atf dexron 111 or oando dexron 111.
post=48864249:
I use Hyundai accent 2013 model please which engine oil and atf should I use for the car. Hoping for your quick response
Many options exist for the engine oil suitable for your car but read the manual of the car and you can decide whether to go for the best synthetics or the management and staff oils. For the atf, sp 111 or sp 1v for which pureguard global synthetic is ideal

1 Like

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by olujideadeniji: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
olujideadeniji:
thanks you for the information about the atf.but please in which of the oando filling station in ikeja,agege areas of Lagos can i find the dexron 111 ?,because most of the oando station ask from does not have it
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by olujideadeniji: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
olujideadeniji:
thanks you for the information about the atf.but please in which of the oando filling station in ikeja,agege areas of Lagos can i find the dexron 111 ?,because most of the oando station ask from does not have it
pls is there any of your sales office or distributors around agege,ikeja of Lagos ? if yes pls share them here,so I can go there and buys atf oil and other auto parts
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
Airforce vehicle mechanic yard, Agege. Call 08098534267
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by olujideadeniji: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
olujideadeniji:
pls is there any of your sales office or distributors around agege,ikeja of Lagos ? if yes pls share them here,so I can go there and buys atf oil and other auto parts
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by olujideadeniji: 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
sooperrescue:
Airforce vehicle mechanic yard, Agege. Call 08098534267
thanks for this info, God bless you. also my pastor need help.he his asking for the kind of ATF to use for his 1989 Toyota Camry 3X (gear box) ?,thanks.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2016
You are welcome. Let your pastor use dexron 11 e Mobil.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by olujideadeniji: 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
sooperrescue:
You are welcome. Let your pastor use dexron 11 e Mobil.
thanks you sooperrescue God bless you.can he also use oando dexron 11 ?.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
Yes, thanks
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by kilakhan(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
I need ATF for a 2007 Toyota RAV4. Which is the right one? The Type T-IV or the WS?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
Toyota Ws is available in the open market. But buy from trusted sources
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by kilakhan(m): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2016
So where is the trusted source? How much is Toyota WS?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by praiseandpeac: 9:12am On Oct 05, 2016
Please which ATF can i use on Mitsubishi Space Runner 1995 model. Thank you
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2016
praiseandpeac:
Please which ATF can i use on Mitsubishi Space Runner 1995 model. Thank you
Use Dexron 111 but not those red can family.

kilakhan:
So where is the trusted source? How much is Toyota WS?
Like we discussed on the phone. The price differs everywhere.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by kilakhan(m): 1:27am On Oct 06, 2016
Thanks sooperrescue..I was able to get a can of Toyota WS...appreciate all your help
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by folask: 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
Good day, I couldn't get honda DW1 ATF for honda baby boy (1998) in my area, so i went to oando to get dextron III ATF but its only dextron II they have available. Pls, can i use dextron II in place of dextron III and for how long can i use it before it is replaced. Thank you in advance
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
No, dont use oando dexron 11or 111. The dexron 3 is to top and not to use as the oil replacement. We have syngard global atf that is very ideal for your car
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by folask: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
Thank you for your quick respose....how many litres can I use and how much is it per litre?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 5:41am On Nov 01, 2016
You will need 4-5 litres. Are you in Lagos? Then call 08098534267
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by abrat: 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hello Car Doctor, Pls which of the following ATF is better and readily available for my lexus rx300 2001
1. Mobil 1 ATF full synthetic
2. Toyota ATF Type T-iv
3. Synthetic Dextron 6
how many litres.will be needed?
Where can i get it around Berger, Lagos?
thanks
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
Toyota type t iv. It is every where.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by USPlaceofAutos: 10:58am On Nov 04, 2016
DuraMAX Global Full Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) is formulated for the newest generation of high efficiency transmissions and is also a fuel efficient choice for older model.
This product is uniquely formulated with synthetic base stocks, unique seal conditioners, long-life friction modifiers and anti-wear additives. This product is recommended for use in the following applications :
Suitable for use in Chrysler vehicles
Ford Mercon V, Mercon LV, Mercon SP
GM Dexron- VI, Dexron- III, Dexron- II
Honda/Acura Z-1
Toyota/Lexus T-IV, T-III and WS
Hyundai/Kia SP-II, SP-III
Allison c-4
BMW LT71141
Mercedes Benz NAG-1
Nissan/Infiniti Matic-D, Matic-J, Matic-K, Matic-S
Volvo 1161521, 1161540, 1273.41
VW/Audi TL521-62, G-052-162-A1 This product is not recommended for use in Ford Type F, Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVT) of Double clutch Transmissions (DCT).

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by USPlaceofAutos: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2016
Using the right transmission fluid is one of the most important thing to do to make you car healthy. As with other fluid going into the car it is important to use the ATF specified by the manufacturer. You can check which one your car uses by referring to the vehicle owner’s manual for more details.

Some manufacturers specifies that the transmission fluid should be flushed and changed between 24,000 miles and 36,000 miles, which translates to every 2 to 3 years.

Contact Information:
US Place of Autos
10, Veteran Plaza,
433 Herbert Macaulay way,
St Agnes,
Yaba, Lagos
Telephone: 09035870964
E-mail: info@usplaceofautos.com
Twitter handle: @usplaceofautos
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2016
Some manufacturers specifies that the transmission fluid should be flushed and changed between 24,000 miles and 36,000 miles, which translates to every 2 to 3 years.

What interval do you recommend and which of the manufacturers recommends these interval when they claim that their oils in the tranny are lifetime oil, even WS of Toyota.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (41) (Reply)

Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence / Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures / Dealer Plate Numbers Are Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.