Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle - Autos (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle (129102 Views)

Valvoline Dexron VI Fully Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluids- Book Now! / Honda Accord Eod Parts (air Bags And Transmission Fluids (atf). / SOLD Original Honda Dw-1 Atf Automatic Transmission Fluids SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by DUNKA(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2023
sooperrescue:

Total mvlv for the gear oil. it is cheaper than type WS in gallon and there's a new oil in town, zeal engine oil. I have not used it but it has all the ingredients for Toyota cars
Thank you. Much appreciated
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by kosewu: 2:08am On Aug 12, 2023
Please, how best is it to top transmission fluid? Is it when cold or when the engine is running?
Camry 2008 2009 v4. And can I top it with dextron vi oil or T4?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
[quote author=kosewu post=125050668]Please, how best is it to top transmission fluid? Is it when cold or when the engine is running?
Camry 2008 2009 v4. And can I top it with dextron vi oil or T4? [

It is difficult to top it because it has no guage to determine the level of oil to add. Drain everything and put fresh WS fluid. Whether cold or warm, it's the same thing because to flush out the oil from the torque converter, the engine must be running.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by kosewu: 5:14am On Aug 14, 2023
[quote author=sooperrescue post=125082485][/quote]Thanks boss.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by inyangd4: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2023
Good day, NL.

Pls, does any ATF dealer here has ATF-FZ? ( for mazda skyactiv)

Pls reply with pic.
Thanks
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by shadybembe: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
Good evening
Please which Dextron 3 ATF is advised for use on Sienna 99
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 11:23am On Nov 07, 2023
shadybembe:
Good evening
Please which Dextron 3 ATF is advised for use on Sienna 99
Mobil atf 220
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by McStaves: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2023
Good morning great minds
Please i am looking to replace my gear oil
Honda accord 2010 lx
I previously used a dextron 3
But i want to change it to a suitable one but i know Honda DW1 atf if expensive and to find an original one sef na wahala.
Please what suitable substitute can one use??
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 5:52am On Nov 21, 2023
McStaves:
Good morning great minds
Please i am looking to replace my gear oil
Honda accord 2010 lx
I previously used a dextron 3
But i want to change it to a suitable one but i know Honda DW1 atf if expensive and to find an original one sef na wahala.
Please what suitable substitute can one use??
Pureguard multi vehicle atf or Total mvlv. The cheapest is 8k
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by francofoks: 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2023
sooperrescue:

Pureguard multi vehicle atf or Total mvlv. The cheapest is 8k
Good day Boss. Pls what is the suitable ATF or best altanative for my civic 08. I'm getting a new gearbox and I need perfect atf. Not CVT honda.

1 Like

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by jamesfield: 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
Following ..... shocked
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Jayman0302: 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
Please,what type of transmission fluid will you recommend for Toyota highlander 2003? Thanks for the awaiting responses
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 3:32am On Dec 03, 2023
Jayman0302:
Please,what type of transmission fluid will you recommend for Toyota highlander 2003? Thanks for the awaiting responses
Type Tiv.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by laithanman: 10:57am On Dec 09, 2023
My Gurus, Morning

Is there any store I can buy pureguard in Abuja. I used Japan Oil ATF (fully synthetic) in accord 2008 transmission but the oil is drying up. I need urgent oil change but I can't afford HONDA DW-1
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
laithanman:
My Gurus, Morning

Is there any store I can buy pureguard in Abuja. I used Japan Oil ATF (fully synthetic) in accord 2008 transmission but the oil is drying up. I need urgent oil change but I can't afford HONDA DW-1
Look for total mvlv in Major total stations in Area 3, 11 and opposite NNPC. Sadly the Atf are all expensive nowadays. Pureguard can only be sent to you from Lagos
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by madprophet(m): 6:02am On Dec 12, 2023
sooperrescue:

Look for total mvlv in Major total stations in Area 3, 11 and opposite NNPC. Sadly the Atf are all expensive nowadays. Pureguard can only be sent to you from Lagos

What oil can you recommend for Honda City 2007.

Thank you for all you do.

1 Like

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Bullet01(f): 4:55am On Dec 13, 2023
Good morning Gurus, what do you recommend for Mazda 3 2007 model?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Emex0: 3:59am On Dec 16, 2023
Good day, please is it advisable to use IBETO ATF. Transmission oil for a corolla 2005
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by madprophet(m): 7:39pm On Jan 15
sooperrescue:

Thank you for all you do.

The Addinol CVT oil you recommended was great.

However, The distributor said it's not available again. Can you recommend another one I can use for my car.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by iamnaf(m): 8:25am On Jan 16
Good morning. Please what's the best alternative to Oando dexron III ATF for Toyota Avensis 2000 model.

Thanks.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by ccwizard: 2:09pm On Jan 25
Good day how do i get addinol dextron 6. Can i get the delers number. Thanks
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by kriskoty: 3:21am On Feb 03
Good day Sir, I just changed the gear oil for my 2003 Corolla with Dexron 2 since I could not get Dexron 3 . The gear now takes about 10 to 15 seconds to move after engaging the D. And moves backward if on a slope before moving. I did the service about 2 months ago. What is the solution to this and what other alternative to dexron 3 is available. Thank you.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by ironheart(m): 3:23am On Feb 21
kriskoty:
Good day Sir, I just changed the gear oil for my 2003 Corolla with Dexron 2 since I could not get Dexron 3 . The gear now takes about 10 to 15 seconds to move after engaging the D. And moves backward if on a slope before moving. I did the service about 2 months ago. What is the solution to this and what other alternative to dexron 3 is available. Thank you.
use oando dex 111 you can find it at nnpc fuel station

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Dealer Plate Numbers Are Available / Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures / Come In For Your Comprehensive Vehicle History Report*+234-806-036-5068 With Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.