Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka (19519 Views)

Who Is Behind Naira Slide? Abdulsamad Rabiu (BUA) And Ifeanyi Ubah Have Answers / Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' / Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by aryzgreat: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2012
Its a norm in igboland to help a brother, dats how most igbo business men grew, but defrauding a helper always come with repercussion, Ubah should be careful about defrauding someone as upright as coscharis. This kind of attitude make most willing helpers to have a rethink abt helping a brother in need.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by andyanders: 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2012
It's a pity that you, Dr Cosmas Maduka fail victim to Ifeanyi Uba of Uba family. That name is synonymous with crime. Dr Maduka worked hard to get to this point as he went through pain to get to this point of his life.

Please, I know you and will pray you over come this issue with Uba family because God only saw you to this position. You started with the importation of BMW parts when nobody knew the products and never wanted BMW as a car. But now, God has taken you to an envious position and as such, do take some advise as you understand that business survives when brothers and family members pay for services rendered to them. You did this to help your brother and never ever do that again. You can help people but never trust people.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by Mortiple(m): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
informatix:

Andy Uba?. Made a claim of $15 ibori Loot.
Ifeanyi Uba?. Owe NNPC. Billions cheat coscharis billions owe. billions in Subsidy?.
Chris Uba?. He led a Coup de Etat against Anambra state seating Governor??.
They are all my celebrities I Like them Ubas i am sure say i go marry one of the uba's Daughter in Future.

I do not think Ifeanyi Ubah is related with Andy and Chris Ubah. Whereas Andy and Chris are siblings, from Aguata, Ifeanyi Ubah is from Nnewi.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by xandy84: 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
[quote author=222Martins]

It's just greed, nothing more. Over the years, i have known Cosmos Maduka as an upright business man............I just wish him the best of luck because this man sweats for his money.....

[/quote

How did you know he sweat for his money? Cos he come on TV and talk shit how he work as an apprentice? The Cosmos guy is also a scam just like Ifeanyi himself...Make two of them go die joooor
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ifemyke: Ifeanyi Uba. That guy is ....Well Cosmas should be blamed for entering into the biz with the devil in the first place.

Most devils appear as angels at first contact. But I have learnt my lessons. And for the stupid act around my corner in the clothing of Ifeanyi Ubah, he will spit my money under durress.

I so much respect Coscharis and the Chairman.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by jamp: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Fraud is an ibo thing. . . .I'm not surprised !

This man is back again. U better watch ur fingers but u get them burnt.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by luvinhubby(m): 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2012
Somethings don't add up:
Coscharis stood as guarantor for Ifeanyi Uba in Access Bank where he Coscharis is a Director for a credit facility yo tune of $285 million after receiving caution from people that Ifeanyi has a track record of being fraudulent.
He must be either a fool or greedy.

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2012
PapaBrowne: Why did Cosmas try to get into this dirty oil business after all his hardwork!
Oil business is for dirt people. Reformed criminals and the like. Not for a honest man who struggled his way to the top.
I hope he gets the money. The money is not even his. It belongs to access bank. If he doesn't get it back, his whole business might fall into ruin and Coscharis might go the way of many others. I pray for him.

Are you serious that oil business is meant for dirty people I wonder ooo. One of my friends who is an MTN distributor went into this oil business and lost a fortune to fraudsters. And now a man in uniform is psyching me into thesame ojoro oil business. hmmm. Greed isnt good anyway.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by vascey(m): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
luvinhubby: Somethings don't add up:
Coscharis stood as guarantor for Ifeanyi Uba in Access Bank where he Coscharis is a Director for a credit facility yo tune of $285 million after receiving caution from people that Ifeanyi has a track record of being fraudulent.
He must be either a fool or greedy.

Precisely!!

And the bank is in on it too.

Sanusi should investigate Aig and co for giving out shareholders' and depositors' money anyhow they like.
But I doubt anyone will ever investigate Aig. He dines with the president.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by achi4u(m): 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
Cosmars maduka is no saint either,I knew his track record at Nkwo Nnewi before his relocation to Lagos.

Let them sort themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2012
sauceEEP: business is full of risks, cosmas maduka as a businessman wanted to enter into oil business but fell on the wrong hands. cry

Agreed and people are calling him greedy man. If you no take risk, uno go make am.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by Sealeddeal(m): 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2012
How many of you here know Cosmas Maduka? I am from Nnewi. Cosmas Maduka is nobody to stand and say,'fraud'. If fraud is a sin Cosmas Maduka should not be a person to ever say about it. Capital oil is being rubbished by Gov.Peter Obi,Emeka Offor and now Cosmas Maduka,who is a notorious criminal Nnewiland will never accept him again.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
A case of Two Thieves! Rubbish.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by doctokwus: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2012
Those calling Cosmas an honest man& Ifeanyi Ubah a fraudster,I laugh @u all.If not dat dis shit came out,wud Maduka av mentioned d shady past of Ubah& how he has bn outsmarted?How different is evn d way both of dem made their millions.As long as d likes of Otedola,evn GCFR Adenuga,etc,are walkin free& being trumpeted as succesful,hardworking bizmen,no man has d right to cast stone on Ubah.Corruption has bn institutionalised in nigeria& u are only cut if u are on d wrong side of d sitting power dat b or extremely unlucky.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by dayokanu(m): 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2012
Gambari pa Fulani ko lejo ninu

Gambari kill Fulani, Case closed no story
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Na your papa get the site ?
U b big foo'l, grow up 4once. Idiat
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by tunapawizzy: 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
mejai: After going through dis marathon of article, cas adjourned till further notice. Mr BMW, if ifeanyi had not been arrested, would u have voiced out. U r just greedy afterall u confessed to have been warned.
D best thing is for u to table it to d council of umunna nnewi. Leave us alone make we dey think on how to live above $1 ooooo.

looooooooLL well said my brother....u av spoken well
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by akintun: 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2012
Uba might be a crook, but d biggest crook is d bank. Uba has a very bad credit rating and they still gave him loan at their usual high interest rate. I pity d cosmas man becos d loan go just dey compound.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by Fogman(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
Case of a business deal gone sour
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by Kulas: 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ndi Anambra aa sef!,Governor in waiting 2014,thank God his yash has been opened so early.Even though Uba has not told his own part of the story,Cosmas is more upright than Uba,-the young billionaire fraudster.This is the man a factional APGA want to present as Anambra State guber constest come 2014.I ask why is that everything Uba is a fraud; Chris Uba,Andy Uba,Ugochukwu Uba,Ifeanyi Uba,even though Ifeanyi from Nnewi,while the other three brothers are from Aguata.Generally,the english meaning of "Uba" is Wealth,but is that why they turn themselves into fraudsters instead of abiding by the full meaning, " Ubasinachi" which means "Wealth Comes from God".
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by TableLeg(m): 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
Isn't this common knowledge?
Cosmos Maduka, your epistle is nothing new ... undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Hahahahahha that was meant to be funny right? no go on go on, show us more of your talent... undecided undecided undecided undecided
you are really funny do you know that? I am teary eyed from so much laughter hahahaha, wow you are a natural... hahahahahha undecided
Frustration is a bad thing, probably typed that from your low budget net book you paid for 6 times in part payment, in that one room face me I face you, where you managed to subscribe mtn 250 for two hours on the fast link modem you borrowed from your HIV positive neighbour who you always borrow garri and sugar from.. How is the call centre business? hungry son of a beatch!!!! after you jerk off every night after peeping at Ibo girl neighbours when they are bathing because you know they will never date a marijuana addicted university drop out like yourself undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by Buc(m): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
~Bluetooth:

im-bi-cile.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by bashr8: 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
~Bluetooth:

name one yoruba leader that is not a criminal , from hawolowo to abioala to obasanjo to tinubu, shame no dey catch una , your 419 scam have made nigerians and west africans scum of the world.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by TableLeg(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
lestat:

Hahahahahha that was meant to be funny right? no go on go on, show us more of your talent... undecided undecided undecided undecided
you are really funny do you know that? I am teary eyed from so much laughter hahahaha, wow you are a natural... hahahahahha undecided
Frustration is a bad thing, probably typed that from your low budget net book you paid for 6 times in part payment, in that one room face me I face you, where you managed to subscribe mtn 250 for two hours on the fast link modem you borrowed from your HIV positive neighbour who you always borrow garri and sugar from.. How is the call centre business? hungry son of a beatch!!!! after you jerk off every night after peeping at Ibo girl neighbours when they are bathing because you know they will never date a marijuana addicted university drop out like yourself undecided undecided undecided

Shut up!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2012
~Bluetooth:

That is a myth mr tribalist. I know a thousand and one yoruba fraudsters.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by callydon(m): 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
Uncanny Genius: The moral is, never you do business with a person who has a record of defrauding people even if the person is your blood brother. That Ifeanyi Ubah, from his looks, he's a harden fraudster who will defraud a person without blinking an eye.
and U r judging someone jst 4rm d way he looks? Ur STUPIDITY is only surpassed by ur STUPIDITY. Any one who wants to hear abt Ifeanyi Ubah's point of VIEW shud read thisday newspaper of Wednesday,31st Oct.2012.
PS:ANDY UBA and CHRIS UBA are nt siblings of IFEANYI UBAH.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by ABsI1: 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ifemyke:

U should have been banned from this site long ago
y? For calling a spade by its name? Na u dem suppose ban
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by Empero67: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
~Bluetooth:

The most fraudlent people within and outside Nigeria are the Yorubas. Check the records from America to Uk and Canada. Iam not holding brief for the Ibos. Just stating the obvious. I think drug dealing is Ibo thing. I stand to be corrected. I mean no harm.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by mkoabiola: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
Dey are all fraudters ,dey all benefited
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by dayokanu(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
Empero67:

The most fraudlent people within and outside Nigeria are the Yorubas. Check the records from America to Uk and Canada. Iam not holding brief for the Ibos. Just stating the obvious. I think drug dealing is Ibo thing. I stand to be corrected. I mean no harm.

The worst Nigerian scammer in the US is Tobechukwu Onwuhara

The worst Nigerian scammer in history is Nwude and Anajemba

These are yorubas abi

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka by TableLeg(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
mko abiola: Dey are all fraudters ,dey all benefited

fraudters? shocked
Are you daft? undecided
Did you go to school at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Do I Buy MTN Branded Kiosk? / A Dollar Now N500 / Kindly Help! Rats Are Killing My Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.