Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? (10307 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Testimony Of Heaven And Hell In English / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by RedLight1: 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2012
desiree_xo:

i am not going to banter words with you.you obviously dont know jack about the bible, i never knew people like you still existed!!! you choose not to believe in God?? that is your business but do not drag or use the name of God in vain, u're sooo disrespectful, you just talk anyhow..even the devil doesn't use these derogatory words when referring to My God. not to talk of you mortal being?? you're an atheist and because of your approach and your belief you just wont find God. you're a proud mortal. God doesn't need to prove himself to you neither should i prove my religion, u're not worth the effort..

i hope you learn to bridle your tongue tho..
is that an escape route? if u are so proud of ur religion ... why are u running away from small debate .... i thot bible said go ye into the world and makes disciple of all men... are u afraid of converting an atheist or u are just afraid u might be one grin
Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by henrychubayo: 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2012
There shouldn't be a quarel here my brothers and friends. We all want to learn. All i ask is that we say what we are sure of. If you are not sure of anything, plz don't say it so that you probably will not sin against the spirit. We need to do like the ancient ones who seriously confirm from the scriptures that what you told them was true. Heaven is ment for spirits. Our human body is ment for earth only. In the heaven lives our God, his son and his faithful angels. But provision was made by God for few humans to go to heaven only and only for one purpose (read Rev 14:1-4). These very ones will also be spirits. For them, no more food or drink, no more marriage life or making children, etc. For Hell, it is simply a grave or tomb. Hell is where good and bad people who have died now are. They will remain there on till they hear Jesus voice or call (john 5:28&29) just like he did to lazarus. But the good thing is that Hell will be eliminated soon. The thought that hell is a place of torment does not originate from the bible which we all held as true and holy. We all knew the story of the creation. No where did we see when God created it. In fact, we were giving specific days in which everything was made. Was there any mention of the word hell during creation? None. During jesus days on earth, he too never mentioned it. Its worth considering bearing in mind that we knew from the bible when everything was created but we couldn't know when that was created if it does exits. If it does exits, we should have known the location from the bible.
Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by desireexo(f): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
Red-Light:

is that an escape route? if u are so proud of ur religion ... why are u running away from small debate .... i thot bible said go ye into the world and makes disciple of all men... are u afraid of converting an atheist or u are just afraid u might be one grin

rili?? smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God Is Good, He Has Done Me Well, / Grace : The Power Of The Gospel - Andrew Wommack / 5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful To God For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.