Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,648 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? (10287 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Testimony Of Heaven And Hell In English / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by salt1: 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
From the comments I see on the religion section, I have been wondering whether we all believe in heaven and hell.
If you don't believe, what do you think will happen to murderers, armed robbers and all evil doers? How will they get punished?
If you believe, do you think that there are conditions that will qualify one for either location?

Is heaven eternal?
Is hell eternal?
Do both exist on earth?
Do you think about such things?
Where do you plan to go? Heaven or Hell??

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2012
yes I do..
A mosquito's vision of hell

EDIT:
Let me post the story here:

I used to think GOD was NOT REAL, until I had a vision about hell...

Red, sticky with cooked flesh floating, the bowl of peppersoup and cow meat was handed over to me. I had heard stories about this scary place, but never heard about the chef.

The following was a conversation I had with him..

@Satan: We didn't get to hear your version. What really happened?

Lucifer: You see I was king of heaven, then Yahweh and Gabriel conspired against me. They kicked me out. Of course, I was the one who planted the tree. I always knew Yahweh had their eyes on my throne. So like a good programmer, I put a backdoor in the garden, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Yahweh was scared when he found out. He tried uprooting the tree, but of course that was impossible.. He knew that if mankind ever knew the truth, they wouldn't worship Him. Why do you think He rules by fear? Look at the number of people
He destroyed in the Old Testament... how many did I kill? So I possessed a snake (by the way, forget those stories, snakes never had legs, I created them to slide) and told Eve the truth. Then she told Adam, and Yahweh was very displeased.. In His wrath, He cursed the snake and mankind. He couldn't curse me.Ever since then, mankind have tried to serve me, by chasing knowledge and freedom, yet Yahweh has always kept punishing them.. Jelosi go kill am...

Me: but Satan, na wa o.. which kain yarns be dis? Truly, you be deceiver..

Satan: you say... no be yahweh dey do all the evil wey dey this world, when im finish una go come blame me? See, I sabi speak Pidgin. According to Yahweh, all languages commot because people been dey build tower of Babel.. lie lie man.. So even pidgin (better warri broken) start on top TOWER matter? lwkmd.. Anyways, make I saturate you with a few verses from your Bible.

The Lord is a man of war; Yahweh is his name." – Exodus 15.3

I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation’ – Exodus 20.5

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Get you up from among this congregation, that I may consume them as in a moment ..." (Numbers 16.41,45)

‘You shall annihilate them - Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, Jebusites – as Yahweh your God commandedyou.’ – Deuteronomy 20.11,18.

Even im pikin wey try beta pass am small, still get small of im papa character..

34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law— 36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’[c]
37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me
Matt. 10:34

me: , stop stop e don do.. *hails fela, hitler, michael jackson, all the catholic priests, all the sinning christians, nigerian politicians, oledepo, adeboye... plus all my african ancestors wey no hear abt Jesus...*

REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND...

Yahweh's on the winning side. He's not GOOD/EVIL.. He WON.. that's all that matters.. atheists and bad belle ppl, i wan go heaven o... wink

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by salt1: 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
muskeeto, you don't believe hell is real? Quite unfortunate
Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by Delafruita(m): 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
salt 1: muskeeto, you don't believe hell is real? Quite unfortunate
its unfortunate for you that you believe in hell.

7 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by Rick9(m): 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2012
I believe.
Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by Callotti: 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
Only to humor Christian DUNCES! kiss
Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by RedLight1: 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2012
heaven and hell is on the earth.... if u rich (u are in heaven)even bible said if u are rich u will inherit the earth, but if u are poor and broke, walahi na hell u dey... if u are a citizen of america or any european country (u are in heaven) if u are a citizen of any african country especially nigeria.. omo na hell fire u dey o

there is nothing like life after death or endless heaven or undending fire cos no one has being able to proof it..they are all fabricated lies to make m0rons looks more f0oolish

7 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
I believe there is a Heaven and A Hell.Infact,both places are so real,that all ur feelings,emotions and memory are alive and active,being in either of em.As for my Plan-Heaven At Last!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by achi4u(m): 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2012
I'll go the way of Jehova witness

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by Kingharzyz(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
NO ISLAM NO PARADISE//////////////////

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by jeddyMay(f): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
just passing............zoom off!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
I do believe in Heaven & Hell..

Both are here on earth.. I saw a man old enough to be my dad, kneel down on the floor to thank me for paying him 400 Naira more than the price of his commodity.. Thats hell..

I have seen people living in extreme and abject poverty, thats hell..

I saw a friend run his Camry into a barrier and laughed it away.. Got a new car in 2 weeks.. Thats heaven..

When I die, I'm dead.. No heaven, no hell.. Just game over..

10 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2012
Is heaven eternal? Yes
Is hell eternal? Yes
Do both exist on earth? No
Do you think about such things? Sometimes
Where do you plan to go? Heaven or Hell?? Who doesn't want to go to heaven?

I do believe that there is some kind of after life and that our souls are eternal.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2012
salt 1: muskeeto, you don't believe hell is real? Quite unfortunate
Na, I believe hell's real.. I plan on getting there before Satan..

I wan even jump enter bottomless pit before Satan.. The thing dey bother me since: the person wey dig am, how im use come out?
Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by misreal(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2012
Hell nd heaven r very real.we can only get to heaven through faith.heaven is nt for philophers.it is for ppl dat uses their mind to reason nt their head.if u doubt me pls read the book.VOICES FROMM THE EDGE OF ETERNITY

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by NET1(m): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2012
I believe that there is Heaven and Hell. I'm sorry for you if you don't.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
.NET:
I believe that there is Heaven and Hell. I'm sorry for you if you don't.
I'm really sorry for them..

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by RedLight1: 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
King harzyz: NO ISLAM NO PARADISE//////////////////
lol i sometimes prefer islam paradise... with 77 virgins and pool of beer

nothing to do than just wake up... drink beer, smoke weed and fhuck available virgin

and u dont need to be super holy like the christians to go there... just strap bomb to ur waist, go to the nearest crowd or church, blow them and urself up
kapish u are in paradise enjoying ur pool of beer and hot virgins grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by Kslib(m): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
musKeeto:
Na, I believe hell's real.. I plan on getting there before Satan..

I wan even jump enter bottomless pit before Satan.. The thing dey bother me since: the person wey dig am, how im use come out?
Na by force say person must come out after he dig hole finish.. Abi na today people begin die for well..
Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by Ganys: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2012
Seeing is Believing, Let me put a call to the late famous armed robber ANINI in Hell to confirm this

Ganys: Bros, How far, how is hell
Anini:Ganys, e no easy oooh
Ganys: wetin happen
Anini: i had to bribe the angel here to use his phone receive ur call
Gany: Really, how is Hell
Anini: Do You mean Nigeria
Ganys: I mean ur present abode.
Anini: Well, its a bit Ok here, we are always on fire here, no power failure. Infact, im getting used to it...
Ganys: You mean that place is Good.??
Anini: Its not good but its somehow better than naija. No flood, no looting, no subsidy, The Fire in Hell fire no dey die because of insufficient fuel. Infact, Satan just dey flex with girls. Na em be our King here. Very sincere & Honest.
Ganys: Bros abeg, E don do, my credit don dey go...
Anini: No worry Ganys, Na kobo kobo dem go charge u, Call from Nigeria to hell is toll free...
Ganys: Hmmm...Really
Anini: Yes, But bros, if u wan come here, Carry Garri plenty, e too cost for here....
Ganys: (angry) Wetin nah!!!...i no dey come, Na paradise i wan go...Do i look like armed robber angry

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by misreal(m): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2012
Red-Light:
heaven and hell is on the earth.... if u rich (u are in heaven)even bible said if u are rich u will inherit the earth, but if u are poor and broke, walahi na hell u dey... if u are a citizen of america or any european country (u are in heaven) if u are a citizen of any african country especially nigeria.. omo na hell fire u dey o

there is nothing like life after death or endless heaven or undending fire cos no one has being able to proof it..they are all fabricated lies to make m0rons looks more f0oolish
u nd i knw dat u blv in hell nd heaven bt all u want is de easy way.bt i tell u dis today.i av a testimony of a guy dat died nd came bck to life.nd i tell u my guy if u like usef gve u life to chist with immediate effect cos dey is no repentance in de gave

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
Kslib:
Na by force say person must come out after he dig hole finish.. Abi na today people begin die for well..
Well get bottom na.. dem say dis one no get.. u go just dey fall.. dey fall.. dey fall..
Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
misreal: u nd i knw dat u blv in hell nd heaven bt all u want is de easy way.bt i tell u dis today.i av a testimony of a guy dat died nd came bck to life.nd i tell u my guy if u like usef gve u life to chist with immediate effect cos dey is no repentance in de gave
lol.. seriously person die come back this earth? heehe.. right choice..
Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by caesaraba(m): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
Nope. I believe in the Creator....but not your religions.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by sconsults: 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
Heaven and hell is real, if you die as a nigerian and you where good,you will be reborn in europe which is heaven and if you where bad you will be born in congo, if you where still bad in congo then you will be reborn in somalia,if still bad then you will be born as a goat,then pig etc

if you are nigerian and good you will be reborn in england,then france then norway then maybe as obama or bill gates. i know this because my grandfather was reborn as obama and my dead brother became justin beibers

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by misreal(m): 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
Most atheist get deir protection frm diabolical sources.ask.ppl blve witches exist bt they dont blve God exist.if witches exist God exist nd if God exist heaven exist.dat is de most logical explanation i can think of nw

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by Akposkool(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
Abeg who fit volunteer to go and check it?cum back and share ur xperience o.am waiting patiently with d hope of some Goodluck.
Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by misreal(m): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
musKeeto:
lol.. seriously person die come back this earth? heehe.. right choice..
my brother me sef bn no dey blve oh.bt now am a strong born again cos i dnt wnt to enter dat place called hell.blve me life after death is even REALER than life on earth.
Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by misreal(m): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2012
Akposkool: Abeg who fit volunteer to go and check it?cum back and share ur xperience o.am waiting patiently with d hope of some Goodluck.
sowie man it doesnt work dat way
Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by RedLight1: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
misreal: u nd i knw dat u blv in hell nd heaven bt all u want is de easy way.bt i tell u dis today.i av a testimony of a guy dat died nd came bck to life.nd i tell u my guy if u like usef gve u life to chist with immediate effect cos dey is no repentance in de gave
lmao.. did he bring proof like some video clips or may be pictures grin grin

i have a testimony of a guy too that died and came badck and he said he when he dies he realized sango is the biggest God of all because he told him to go to the world and preach the gospel of sango and amadioha to all men... today that guy has given his life to sango and amadioha grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by caesaraba(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
Akposkool: Abeg who fit volunteer to go and check it?cum back and share ur xperience o.am waiting patiently with d hope of some Goodluck.

People don go come back tire na. Infact the way people d die go visit hell and wake up nowadays, e be like say ABC transport don start shuttle service for "Hell Tourists" now sef.
OH! Religion ooooooo. Bible say na 440,000 thousand people go enter heaven 12,000 each from the 12 tribes of Isreal. Nna, na earth una go inherit o. Or u go explain how Maiduguri take join Isreal. ROTFWL!

Anyway, is there anyone here that can go and check up someone for me in hell? Pls my prayer-warriors in the house, it's urgent. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? by RedLight1: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
misreal: Most atheist get deir protection frm diabolical sources.ask.ppl blve witches exist bt they dont blve God exist.if witches exist God exist nd if God exist heaven exist.dat is de most logical explanation i can think of nw

what if the witches are the Gods that we refuse to serve grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Jesus God? / Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? / Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.