Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts (8185 Views)

The Real Reason Men Live Shorter Lives Than Women / Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen / All People With Aids Or Other Std's Should Be Castrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts by DoctorAbu(m): 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
@Poster: Indeed, in addition to that, Testosterone also is a high risk factor for prostate cancer and benign prostatic hyperplasia which both invariably result to death, and the best and most feasible way to prevent these 2 diseases is to castrate all males before they attain maturity

1 Like

Re: Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts by eduson55(m): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2012
bhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
wetin we dey wait for?
i don pull my boxers already
youngies: Na wa ooo, I guess we should all be queuing up to be castrated now so that we may live longer shocked
Re: Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts by Greenslim: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
while would anyone be castrated?

Re: Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts by KINGwax(m): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
Even when hit by a car? Or run over by a train?
Re: Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
Meself, I no fit castrate my organ oh. How I go born pikin?
Re: Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts by deor03(m): 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2012
[size=13pt]Not in Maiduguri , Borno State[/size]
Re: Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts by mikenorris(m): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2012
Castration equals liability cus u ll nt b productive as a man.....big 4 nutin....lolz
Re: Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2012
youngies: Castrated men tend to live much longer than fully endowed men, according to a new study published in Current Biology, that could offer clues on how to extend the male lifespan.

Experts say possible negative consequences of castration include “decreased libido,depression and loss of physical strength.

Researchers say eunuchs lived 14 to 19 years longer than other men
did. Three even lived to 100 or more, a feat of longevity that remains relatively rare among men even today.

Castration allegedly extends lifespan by reducing male sex hormones - testosterone is known to increase the incidence of coronary heart disease and reduce immune function in males.

Due to this immune function suppression, eunuchs could be better able to resist infections and are less prone to physically dangerous situations that could put them at risk.

The researchers plan to examine the lifespan of eunuchs in other cultures, but few expect young men to willingly undergo castration in order to have lengthier lives.

More: http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/2943-castrated-men-live-longer-experts

But of course when U dont have to worry about women and their wahala
Re: Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts by patanjaly: 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
That is why the buddist,hindu, sufi, catholic monks practice celibecy because its the only way to become divine by overcoming ur sensual or animalistic desire.remember jesus was also practice celibecy.
Re: Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts by Sike(m): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
I'D RATHER DIE THAN GET CASTRATED.
Re: Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts by annawhite(f): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2012
;DI dey imagine blokos without balls. . . . . ; grin
Re: Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts by uhuns: 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
I guess we dont need scientists to tell us
compile the names of men in the bible. the age they got married and the age they died
you will believe. that the longer the man stays holy b4 matriage the longer he lived. this is the bible statistics
qed
Re: Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts by eduson55(m): 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2012
video of a castrated man live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJpyuBVBRPg
Re: Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts by kpozite(m): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
science and their wahala discoveries that never end. Me wondering if I get castrated what I be living for no more pleasures taa.
With the current state of the country self even if you get castrated other economic factors will kill you so you lose at both ends.
Re: Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2012
mallorca:
If i die of laughter na u cause am oo!

I am already dying of laughter.
Re: Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts by ceospecial(m): 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2012
@ops, Are u rily castrated?
Re: Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts by lumeneng22: 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
Is this a recomendation or what? E be like say you wan somebody to die of hypertension.
Re: Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts by annawhite(f): 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
guys in da house abeg can it be compared to women having their hole shut permanently ?
Re: Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts by Souljaboi1: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
Callotti: Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha

Do you watch Hanna Montannah ?
It sounds like Rico's kind of laugh.

Back to the topic; another way to drive women to satisfy their sexual desire in an illicit way ...
Re: Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts by horlahbc: 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2012
grin!!!!! C as I sitdwn dey laff una moment
But sha I go lik read females comnts becos I no say dem no fit bear ram
Re: Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts by Ninilowo(m): 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ki lo de ke? after being castrated what is there in life to enjoy again? why the long life? abegiiiiiiiii...............
Re: Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts by eduson55(m): 7:53am On Nov 06, 2012
you talk like my son..
what is enjoyable here on earth?
living 200yrs with this ups and downs,
struggling without rest.
taa,
Ninilowo: Ki lo de ke? after being castrated what is there in life to enjoy again? why the long life? abegiiiiiiiii...............
Re: Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts by Abbey2sam(m): 8:37am On Nov 06, 2012
What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his dick
Re: Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts by wundakind(m): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2012
shay de owner of this thread don castrate ni.....
So u go dey look cute damsel dey pass ur front nd ur brokos no go shake....
U go live 300yrs for this 9ja wit all de catacata dey suffer, u no touch woman u no chop money..... Oboy na acid u go drink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Medical Lab. Scientists Gain Freedom From Pathologists - Landmark Court Ruling / Fibroidclear Alternative Therapy / How Much Does It Cost To Run A Blood Test? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.