Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) (11560 Views)

Full Text Of Dasuki's Personal Statement Before Being Arraigned Today / Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures / Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Mentcee(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
Members of the Movement for Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra are now (1pm) being arraigned on treasonable felony @court 10, Enugu North Magisterial District, Enugu. I happened to be there and took these photos.

1 Share

Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Mentcee(m): 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
The number was 110 persons, they could not be arraigned inside the court. The court had to sit outside. The magistrate knows me personally and saw me wit my bb pretending to make calls around. Hope he doesn't burst my I'd. More photos....

Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Mentcee(m): 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
More

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by agitator: 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2012
first to comment
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by visionbiafra: 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
How far with d secession stuff, BZM?
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Youngzedd(m): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
Waiting for full details.
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Mentcee(m): 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2012
Police, mopol,Army, Anti-terrorism......
They were denied bail. Two lawyers; Sunday Okonkwo and Elochukwu Isaac appeared for them but the Magistrate Mr. Chukwu denied them bail cuz the matter was beyond his jurisdiction being punishable by death. They were remanded in Enugu prisons. Some of them were band members that came to play for them + a rev. Gentleman and two minors who were ordered to be detained at the New Haven police Station. The last photo is of them filing out of the premises. More photos exist but only 200 kb allowed.like I said. The court sat outside and I risked a lot to get these pictures with soldiers breathing down my damn neck!!!

Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Priceless007: 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2012
Looks like they are out 4 a village square meeting.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2012
Is that a court
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Youngzedd(m): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2012
@Thread owner
Pls use modify button to add updates so it will look better.
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Youngzedd(m): 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2012
afam4eva: Is that a court

See question.

No, village square meeting.
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Caseless: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2012
Yea...If we can't handle boko haram because of their facelessness, we should be able to handle massob cos we know the faces behind it. We have enough on our hands right now....they can keep this ballyhoo agitation, as peace is more important for now. And if they insist, let them return the NYSC members sent to various states in the east, anyim, ihedioha and ekweremadu should quit their respective positions, and there should not b any monthly allocation to the east anymore...let's see how that play out with the civil servants over there.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Classicalman(m): 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
They will simply be granted bail to go home and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by sammyjay3(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
hahaha looks like council of Elders village meeting.
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by mallorca(m): 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2012
Classicalman: They will simply be granted bail to go home and sin no more.
do you expect them to die by hangin or shoot by firing squard?
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Caseless: 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
agitator: first to comment
loser! Didn't u see the OP's comment? Abuse of sequencial right...u wan de first.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Caseless: 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
mallorca:
do you expect them to die by hangin or shoot by firing squard?
that hangin or shoot by firing squad for no bad o....have u forgotten saru wiwa? It is all about emancipation,right? Ok , they should be ready to take whatever comes out of it like saru wiwa and others did.
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by nkemKalu: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2012
Governement without a job and for the jobless and SICK of JOBLESSNESS.....THAT IS THE SIMPLE DEFINITION OF NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT.
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by EzePromoe: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
Hmmm, these policemen angry Hope nothing happens to the only brother i got because if anything stupid happens to him, then will i go to Israel and acquire a nuclear bomb and bring it to Nigeria, then will i lift up my eyes like Samson and say to myself, 'let me die with the Philistines (Nigerians). Then travel with the bomb in my newly bought underwears with a borrowed hijab to Aso rock and lay flat on the road to the presidential villa and there i will explode gbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Slapme(m): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2012
Shame na massob them get power boko haram no
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2012
[size=25pt]Nov 05th 2012....[/size]
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2012
LOOKS LIKE A BUNCH OF CLOWNS GETTING READY TO ACT OUT THEIR NEXT ENTERTAINMENT SHOW.
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by okokomeji: 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
Look at the Land of rising sun, a slum indeed! Ibos are not organized!
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
WHY IS THE CARNIVAL TAKING PLACE IN THE JUJU FOREST THIS YEAR?
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
just see them wasting mopol peoples time when bombings are going on in the north and kidnap in the east.
they are busy parading harmless individuals saying the frank truth that the marriage called Nigeria should be abolished.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by EdwinB1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2012
I think these are students waiting to be screened for an exam e.g jamb or gce........pls dnt quote me
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by hakanai(m): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
Slap me: Shame na massob them get power boko haram no

Atleast MASSOB dey see court.BH no they reach court o!Is either they are killed or simply kept incommunicado till further notice.So this people should rejoice court get there time and security see them as lesser treat else some for don die or dey somewhere with pitch darkness until dey adjust and develop natural infra-red vision. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2012
Na so so bush full everywhere...even around a court premises.!

If na another part of the country now...all these Iboz go dey run their fingers on the keyboard anyhow. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
haka_nai:

Atleast MASSOB dey see court.BH no they reach court o!Is either they are killed or simply kept incommunicado till further notice.So this people should rejoice court get there time and security see them as lesser treat else some for don die or dey somewhere with pitch darkness until dey adjust and develop natural infra-red vision. grin grin grin grin grin

ROTFLMAO grin grin
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by achi4u(m): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
naija will soon xplode.
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Aksally(m): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2012
caseless: Yea...If we can't handle boko haram because of their facelessness, we should be able to handle massob cos we know the faces behind it. We have enough on our hands right now....they can keep this ballyhoo agitation, as peace is more important for now. And if they insist, let them return the NYSC members sent to various states in the east, anyim, ihedioha and ekweremadu should quit their respective positions, and there should not b any monthly allocation to the east anymore...let's see how that play out with the civil servants over there.

And your point is?
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by mejai(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
Highest level of irresponsibility!!! Both d security forces, massob niggas and court officials r not serious. Just tryin to get a plus. Pls let everybody go home and allow d security forces go back to der post for oda tinx. Rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What Happened To Gov. Godswill Akpabio / Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now! / It’s Late To Override President’s Veto On Electoral Bill –lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.