Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) (11561 Views)

Full Text Of Dasuki's Personal Statement Before Being Arraigned Today / Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures / Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Jaideyone(m): 6:39am On Nov 06, 2012
9ja voice: igbos has proven time without number that they are standing for something.

but Yorubas cannot stand for anything.

the only way for Yorubas to go out of Nigeria is when every tribe is gone.
but to talk on newspaper and online they will be number one. with their false info here and there.
You're a fool. Yorubas don't stand for anything yet we've been calling for SNC and resource control.
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by adamooye5(m): 6:55am On Nov 06, 2012
Nigeria is a funny country!
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 06, 2012
berem: Omo ilugun! Oun wa ja mi o! Ma je ki n sie le se la le yi o!
But seriously,at least an effort was made.na which time yoruba people go do their own protest? Ayam waiting ernestly!

Ija ori bed l'ama jaa! cheesy

Dear ...never pray for a fruitless effort.

That guy is not fighting any Igbo cause...he is just playing on what takes Iboz to a frenzy..a mention of Biafra..the same way a mention of Mohammed or Allah will send an average Aboki into a frenzy.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by PointB: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2012
As said earlier in a previous page. This is that path to Biafra Realization - Arrest and Detention.

I have a dream:

Where every Biafran - man and woman, children and aged, millions of them - will done Biafran marked T-Shirt with special inscription:

"I AM BIAFRAN, PLEASE ARREST ME"

and subsequently surrenders themselves to the nearest police station in the hundreds, and thousands, in full glare of viewing world.

I have a dream!
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Olaolufred(m): 8:58am On Nov 06, 2012
PointB: As said earlier in a previous page. This is that path to Biafra Realization - Arrest and Detention.

I have a dream:

Where every Biafran - man and woman, children and aged, millions of them - will done Biafran marked T-Shirt with special inscription:

and subsequently surrenders themselves to the nearest police station in the hundreds, and thousands, in full glare of viewing world.

I have a dream!

THIS IS A LOFTY DREAM.
I SO MUCH LOVE YOUR COURAGE.
I BELIEVE IN SELF DETERMINATION.
BUT I ALSO BELIEVE THAT IT DOESN'T COME WITHOUT RESISTANCE.
HOWEVER, WE SHOULD NOT BLAME OTHERS FOR ANY CHALLENGES IT MEETS ON THE WAY.
THE GOAL SHOULD BE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING AND NOT WHO RESISTS OR WHAT ROLE'S PLAYED BY WHO AND WHO.
I BELIEVE YOU CAN ACHIEVE THESE DREAMS LIKE MARTIN LUTHER DID.
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by ebere1712: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2012
Nigerian apes should do themselves a favor and not start what they would regret for generations to come. Don't touch a strand of those guys' precious hair. Keep your mokey hands away from our people. We would destroy yous. A word is enough for the wise. Read my lips, you would be full of regrets wink
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by cobsol(m): 11:59am On Nov 06, 2012
Its a vision and many visions where like that until there actualized.. this wondnt be an exceptional.. at list the Igbos have something to fight for many other tribes are spectators and minorities. grin grin grin
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
Slap me: @ ilugunboy you no dey shame atleast biafra took a step you and your people are afraid only hiding like woman. I think you should go and have panadol medicine or worst jump into fire

I will be more ashamed if am in your shoes supporting some fraudulent dudes goading gullible folks like you into emptiness.
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2012
cobsol: Its a vision and many visions where like that until there actualized.. this wondnt be an exceptional.. at list the Igbos have something to fight for many other tribes are spectators and minorities. grin grin grin

Considering the length of your sentence..your written English is abysmally poor.

I will rather suggest you pay more attention to your English because you have serious deficiency in that

...quit Nairaland and face your education.
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
ilugunboy:

...quit Nairaland and face your education.
lol grin I think you meant "learn English".

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
ebere1712: Nigerian apes should do themselves a favor and not start what they would regret for generations to come. Don't touch a strand of those guys' precious hair. Keep your mokey hands away from our people. We would destroy yous. A word is enough for the wise. Read my lips, you would be full of regrets wink

Who is this one bragging here? One would have expect you to be in that pix....that is the least you can do to show you are brave.

Only cowards like you bleats like a goat behind a computer screen. grin
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
afam4eva:
lol grin I think you meant learn english.

Naaaaa!...he need general knowledge...only good education can provide that..not just English. grin
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
PointB: As said earlier in a previous page. This is that path to Biafra Realization - Arrest and Detention.

I have a dream:

I have a dream!

I doubt my Biyafran cowards get enough courage to wear the shirts.
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2012
So only 500 people showed up in a population of millions.

Cowards.
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Hollysmile: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2012
caseless: Yea...If we can't handle boko haram because of their facelessness, we should be able to handle massob cos we know the faces behind it. We have enough on our hands right now....they can keep this ballyhoo agitation, as peace is more important for now. And if they insist, let them return the NYSC members sent to various states in the east, anyim, ihedioha and ekweremadu should quit their respective positions, and there should not b any monthly allocation to the east anymore...let's see how that play out with the civil servants over there.

You're a coward..... if nigeria can survive without the igbos, why not simply give us what we want and hv ur peace? NONSENSE!!!
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Hollysmile: 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
caseless: Yea...If we can't handle boko haram because of their facelessness, we should be able to handle massob cos we know the faces behind it. We have enough on our hands right now....they can keep this ballyhoo agitation, as peace is more important for now. And if they insist, let them return the NYSC members sent to various states in the east, anyim, ihedioha and ekweremadu should quit their respective positions, and there should not b any monthly allocation to the east anymore...let's see how that play out with the civil servants over there.

I know u'r yoruba! Cowards... dat's what u all are known for, world wide...
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by oderemo(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2012

your head they dere jare, wondering when these guys will wake up frm their slumber.ewu them.
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hollysmile:

I know u'r yoruba! Cowards... dat's what u all are known for, world wide...

Another person...where are they breeding you ants?
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by oderemo(m): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
@ilugunbyo, please dont descend to there level of name calling, u see atyms a soft jab gives more impact than a headbutt.
infact dont see reason y the fed worrying @ this meaningless declaration.
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by gidiMonsta(m): 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

I doubt my Biyafran cowards get enough courage to wear the shirts.

They won't wear it. After getting the shirt for free, they'll edit the words on the shirts and sell it at Oshodi. That my dear is the spirit of Igbo entrepreneurship.
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2012
ode remo: @ilugunbyo, please dont descend to there level of name calling, u see atyms a soft jab gives more impact than a headbutt.
infact dont see reason y the fed worrying @ this meaningless declaration.

I get you jaree....but atimes the only thing that keeps these dregs quiet is a strong head butt.. grin grin
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by blaqoracle: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hollysmile:

You're a coward..... if nigeria can survive without the igbos, why not simply give us what we want and hv ur peace? NONSENSE!!!
you want biafra,yet you are still in lagos,lurking around bridges of lagos at night and selling t-shirt in the daytime. the Same People Who Have Been Rejected by their community-village, only to shout "up biafra" every now and then just to gain relevance. the So Called Biafrans have nothing but zero GDP . the biafra land is so desolate and arid that a biafran living in lagos will have to make eba and egusi, to take home all the way from lagos,in their yearly pigrimage every christmas. These so called ungrateful biafran can hardly survive a fortnight before they start running back to the same nigeria they contemptously vilify. my Advice Again is "when you travel home year celebrate your annua frenzied christmas,please don't come back.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by ebere1712: 4:35am On Nov 13, 2012
afam4eva:
lol grin I think you meant "learn English".
I pity the children of metu that think English is the height of intelligence. Learning a foreign language is good but shouldn't be the criteria to measure intelligence. Metu children wise up and learn how not to insult yourselves.
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Ngwakwe: 5:18am On Nov 13, 2012
The news reaching us is that there are about 15 states in USA which have applied to opt out of the Central Government as at yesterday and are seriously collecting signatures as it require 25000 signatures for the President to look into it.

Then some over zealous law enforcement agencies are here in Nigeria wasting the country's time and resources.
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by ebere1712: 5:24am On Nov 13, 2012
blaqoracle: you want biafra,yet you are still in lagos,lurking around bridges of lagos at night and selling t-shirt in the daytime. the Same People Who Have Been Rejected by their community-village, only to shout "up biafra" every now and then just to gain relevance. the So Called Biafrans have nothing but zero GDP . the biafra land is so desolate and arid that a biafran living in lagos will have to make eba and egusi, to take home all the way from lagos,in their yearly pigrimage every christmas. These so called ungrateful biafran can hardly survive a fortnight before they start running back to the same nigeria they contemptously vilify. my Advice Again is "when you travel home year celebrate your annua frenzied christmas,please don't come back.
The problem with people like you is that you do not know what you want, you confuse national pride with racism. We Igbos want our own nation, if we can't stop the current stupidity going on in Nigeria in the name of racism from going on. We Igbos (at least majority), we prefer a multi-CULTURAL state like Nigeria to an Igbo only nation. But that doesn't mean we are afraid to stay on our own. We have always stated that we would form our own nation (Igbo nation which would be called Biafra or maybe something else), if you people won't stop blaming us for your own problems. And it increasingly seems like that is how this world works. We are tired of educating you guys. Most Igbos were like ZIK before the ugly war was waged on us. Now most Igbos are still accomodating but would not be happy to see people taking us for granted. We are for peace but would fight if it comes to that. You guys should let peace reign. Any fight in Africa is only making foreign arms manufacturers rich. Conflict amongst ourselves is what is making us poor. Our disposal to destroy each other is not to our benefit. We can't continue fighting ourselves. Don't take my appeal to reason as a sign of weakness. It is not. It is not favourable for us to keep fighting ourselves. WHen you see pro-Biafrans fighting for Biafra, it is because of something that they see in Nigeria, that is not palatable to the common good of a nation. A nation that can't put there differences apart but divide every single position amongst major tribes (leaving minorities in population in their zones to be discriminated against), is bad and very wrong. Ask americans and they would quickly tell you that it doesn't work. Anything that happens to any one of us affects all of us, no matter how we choose to think about it. We are not one people (this is fact and can cause alot of friction when other people try to say we are one people). If Nigeria went the way of ZIK, maybe we would be one people now. It is almost impossible now (and this may be a good thing). What we need is unity in diversity.

@THE BOLDED
I can't let you go away with calling a land that fed our generations for ages barren. It is still feeding millions of Igbos as we are speaking, you can't dissuade Igbos from pursuing their Biafran dream by threatening them that they would die of starvation (as if you are the ones that have been feeding them now). Igbos can still achieve a Biafra in the Nigerian nation. All we asking is yous should stop with the jealousy. Stop attacking us for no just cause. We are not the cause of your problems, and we want more of people in Nigeria to come out of poverty. Please let us work together as different people with the same goal, rather than people fighting themselves. Being different people is enough to get us started as a competitive nation. I hereby challenge you to provide proof that you are/were better off than Igbos when their was no Nigeria. Or provide any other premise for your assumption that Nigeria made Igbos and not the other way around(Igbos have and continue to sacrifice alot for the Nigeria you are so much threatening Igbos for). We were the first believers of one Nigeria in the guise of ZIK. Now, after the series of progroms, that were perpetuated against us. We would not blindly again support Nigeria and its inhabitants. We would tread carefully, and would be more suspicious of yous. But we are still ready to co-operate with people (now as a seperate people)
not as the same people (which I as a person think was zik's only fault).
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by swagwu(m): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
;Dthe massob is made up of old men..

;Dthe massob is made up of old men..
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by LabDNA: 7:13am On Jun 09, 2020
Caseless:
Yea...If we can't handle boko haram because of their facelessness, we should be able to handle massob cos we know the faces behind it. We have enough on our hands right now....they can keep this ballyhoo agitation, as peace is more important for now. And if they insist, let them return the NYSC members sent to various states in the east, anyim, ihedioha and ekweremadu should quit their respective positions, and there should not b any monthly allocation to the east anymore...let's see how that play out with the civil servants over there.

Another yoruba muslim that spread hate against Biafrans pre-Kanu. Today na dem cry pass about IPOB hate.

yoruba go find trouble, when you give them double of that trouble. Dem go begin cry 'hate...hate' everywhere. grin

Yaribanzaonic, imhotep, helinues, grayoso, rodwave, tripleOH7, myright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by helinues: 7:15am On Jun 09, 2020
LabDNA:

Another yoruba muslim that spread hate against Biafrans pre-Kanu. Today na dem cry pass about IPOB hate.

yoruba go find trouble, when you give them double of that trouble. Dem go begin cry 'hate...hate' everywhere. grin

Yaribanzaonic, imhotep, helinues, grayoso, rodwave, tripleOH7, myright

Only a kid trolls

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by LabDNA: 7:20am On Jun 09, 2020
helinues:

Only a kid trolls

Are you tired of trolling and shouting 'Kanu is hateful'. Do you see where the hate started? grin

Do you still blame Ohmadike? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by helinues: 7:21am On Jun 09, 2020
LabDNA:

Are you tired of trolling and shouting 'Kanu is hateful'. Do you see where the hate started? grin

Do you still blame Ohmadike? grin

Stop trolling people all in the name of mentioning..

You can make your comments without seeking our approvals
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by LabDNA: 7:24am On Jun 09, 2020
dayokanu:

Whats the purpose of the useless senseless struggle that would get you nothing

When Yorubas struggled for June 12 they got the presidency.

When Igbos struggled for Biafra you sef knowwhat they got. jail terms, hunger and starvation and emergency flights to Abidjan

Na this one bin carry anti-Ibo hate campaign for head that year.
I wonder whether him still dey alive sef, abi him hate down give cardiac failure. grin

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by LabDNA: 7:25am On Jun 09, 2020
helinues:

Stop trolling people all in the name of mentioning..

You can make your comments without seeking our approvals

I'm not seeking your approval, I'm only brushing your ugly hypocritical yoruba face against the dust of truth. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks EFAB Estate, Abuja / Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. / N45m: Group Asks Court To Stop INEC From Recognising Buhari As APC Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.