Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) (11562 Views)

Full Text Of Dasuki's Personal Statement Before Being Arraigned Today / Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures / Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by helinues: 7:27am On Jun 09, 2020
LabDNA:

I'm not seeking your approval, I'm only brushing your ugly hypocritical yoruba face against the dust of truth. grin

Stop mentioning me and make your comments In peace..

It is not by force to engage with you all the time most especially when na abuse go end am from your end.

Dey your lane Nwannem
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2020
Ok
Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by LabDNA: 7:34am On Jun 09, 2020
helinues:

Stop mentioning me and make your comments In peace..

It is not by force to engage with you all the time most especially when na abuse go end am from your end.

Dey your lane Nwannem

I am not your 'Nwanne'.

You are a yoruba muslim, I am proud Igbo son of the soil.

You claimed Kanu started the hate, we dug up evidence of your hate against Kanu and his people before Kanu even started his struggle. Myright started a thread on the topic yesterday, you trolled the thread with uwazurike's picture.

You got ambushed here, now you are dodging and trying to wriggle your way out of the ambush like a typical cowardly yoruba man. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by helinues: 7:39am On Jun 09, 2020
LabDNA:

I am not your 'Nwanne'.

You are a yoruba muslim, I am proud Igbo son of the soil.

You claimed Kanu started the hate, we dug up evidence of your hate against Kanu and his people before Kanu even started his struggle. Myright started a thread on the topic yesterday, you trolled the thread with uwazurike's picture.

You got ambushed here, now you are dodging and trying to wriggle your way out of the ambush like a typical cowardly yoruba man. cheesy

Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by Rodwave: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2020
LabDNA:

Another yoruba muslim that spread hate against Biafrans pre-Kanu. Today na dem cry pass about IPOB hate.

yoruba go find trouble, when you give them double of that trouble. Dem go begin cry 'hate...hate' everywhere. grin

Yaribanzaonic, imhotep, helinues, grayoso, rodwave, tripleOH7, myright

Don't mind those abobaku monkey. They think that only them have the monopoly of careless talk. They have not seen anything. It is no retreat, no surrender. Until the dissolution of this dilapidated monkey Republic.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) by LabDNA: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=90467301][/quote]

You no get talk.

Answer the question? Who started the hate?

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? / Court Rules On Suit Trying To Stop Buhari's Inauguration Of Ministers / #EndSARS: Lagos Governmet Pays For Forensic Examination Of Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.