Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests (25504 Views)

Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / CNN Breaking News:Tension in South East over Biafra agitation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by Jeejile: 9:47am On Nov 06, 2012
seedord247: Make
them go self, atleast news of drug and kidnapping go reduce for naija..... angry angry grin

I believe Nigeria will be better if Igbos are not part of us. Majority of them are criminals wherever they may be. Pls free them out of us.

2 Likes

Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by bola4dprec(m): 9:50am On Nov 06, 2012
Iykopee:

And who cares the above? grin
This is where we go our seperate ways
Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by Bolan123: 9:51am On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx: Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Oi, I told you lot bittyend ain't me but you don't believe me... Fvcking hell, this guy goes in hard!!!! I'm not even half as vicious as this fool, trust me....

Yo g, lowe these people because of Iyke... My man ain't gonna like this shiit, just ignore these puzzies, g...

Igbos need to stop pissing people off as well...

Shout me, bruddah... grin

Who is bittyend? U mean dat product of an unsuccessful abortion, fathered by a dog? I am here to hear him.
Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by ebere1712: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2012
engineerd:

LOL....educated ILLITERATES.....it's ok!!! Fastest computer what?? Don't even get me started on that shi*t with your EMEKA EWEGARRI bullshit!
Typical jealousy ridden yoroslave. I was amazed, to see grown as*s men (the suppossed amala professors), dedicate virtually all their lives to insult a man who contributed to a technological platform, with which they gleefully browse nairaland with their disease infested fingers.
Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by Afrocatalyst: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2012
Asiwaju9ja: Does anyone know where I can get Cycling protective Helmets for my Team? I want to buy them today. Sorry for derailing the Topic
how many do you need? Call me on 08073122596
Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by Iykopee(m): 9:59am On Nov 06, 2012
bola4dprec: This is where we go our seperate ways

Initially i called u a parasite but u went hysterical...now u have proved to us dat u are docile, less creative and pre occupied with religious activity if @ all u aint a nihilist...in as much as u dont want separation to take place, u are d parasite we all have spoken abt....i certainly believe without south south or south east nigeria can survive so, why d hatred and bigotry against those planning to leave? I detaste scumbags..
Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by aryzgreat: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2012
THIS IS MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT! PROUD BIAFRAN!

Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by ebere1712: 10:04am On Nov 06, 2012
bittyend:

They civilized you, prick.

Pay homage to them because without them Igbos would be on history channel like the amazon tribe of Brazil.
Yoroslave slave education in overdrive. Clap for awolorat cheesy
Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by bola4dprec(m): 10:09am On Nov 06, 2012
Iykopee:

Initially i called u a parasite but u went hysterical...now u have proved to us dat u are docile, less creative and pre occupied with religious activity if @ all u aint a nihilist...in as much as u dont want separation to take place, u are d parasite we all have spoken abt....i certainly believe without south south or south east nigeria can survive so, why d hatred and bigotry against those planning to leave? I detaste scumbags..
There's no need to curse God if you're an ugly duckling. He chooses those strong(Yoruba) enough to endure it so that they can guide others who've felt the same.
Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by Dnistelro: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2012
Afrocatalyst:
hahahahahahahaha
biafra flag, be like boko haram flag. Boko haram and the igbos should leave naija 4 us. Make una carry una problem go sahara desert. Naija 4 life

1 Like

Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by Dnistelro: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2012
biafra flag, be like boko haram flag. Boko haram and the igbos should leave naija 4 us. Make una carry una problem go sahara desert. Naija 4 life
Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by aryzgreat: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2012
THIS IS MY CURRENCY! 1 BIAFRAN POUNDS= 1,000,000 NIGERIAN F/U/C/K/I/N/G NAIRA!

3 Likes

Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by Iykopee(m): 10:22am On Nov 06, 2012
bola4dprec: There's no need to curse God if you're an ugly duckling. He chooses those strong(Yoruba) enough to endure it so that they can guide others who've felt the same.

I aint got time to join issues with an oily soup shetland sheepdog.....always @ bliss to milk odas.....beta tink of self determination or continue to be a serf to hausas....hope u got dat.

1 Like

Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by Bolan123: 10:28am On Nov 06, 2012
bittyend:

Phuck off, don't tell me about Nigeria, I'm YORUBA and not Nigerian!

Question again: are Igbos gypsies, cross river gorillas, or the now extinct Idanre monkeys?

And can you spell your name, bashr8?

How can a product of a British dog be a Nigerian? A bastard dat was picked up at Ijora Badia.
Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by bola4dprec(m): 10:30am On Nov 06, 2012
Iykopee:

I aint got time to join issues with an oily soup shetland sheepdog.....always @ bliss to milk odas.....beta tink of self determination or continue to be a serf to hausas....hope u got dat.
don't mind me one Nigeria
Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by Bolan123: 10:30am On Nov 06, 2012
shymexx: Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Oi, I told you lot bittyend ain't me but you don't believe me... Fvcking hell, this guy goes in hard!!!! I'm not even half as vicious as this fool, trust me....

Yo g, lowe these people because of Iyke... My man ain't gonna like this shiit, just ignore these puzzies, g...

Igbos need to stop pissing people off as well...

Shout me, bruddah... grin

Who is bittyend? U mean dat product of an unsuccessful abortion, fathered by a dog? I am here to hear him.
Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by aryzgreat: 10:35am On Nov 06, 2012
BIAFRA NATIONAL ANTHEM
Land of the Rising Sun

Land of the rising sun, we love and cherish,
Beloved homeland of our brave heroes;
We must defend our lives or we shall perish,
We shall protect our hearts from all our foes;
But if the price is death for all we hold dear,
Then let us die without a shred of fear.

Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation,
Oh fatherland, this be our solemn pledge:
Defending thee shall be a dedication,
Spilling our blood we’ll count a privilege;
The waving standard which emboldens the free
Shall always be our flag of liberty.

We shall emerge triumphant from this ordeal,
And through the crucible unscathed we’ll pass;
When we are poised the wounds of battle to heal,
We shall remember those who died in mass;
Then shall our trumpets peal the glorious song
Of victory we scored o’er might and wrong.

Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall,
Guide all our movements lest we go astray;
Give us the strength to heed the humanist call:
‘To give and not to count the cost" each day;
Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness,
To make this clime a land of righteousness.

Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by Bolan123: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2012
bashr8: all in your head, unfortunately for you its is not reality. igboland remains the most progressive part of nigeria in terms of human developement, education, literacy , wealth, employment, lowest crime rate, lowest case of ethnic clashing, lowest cases of divorce . so you see yorubas like you are illiterates cus you dont even know anything about nigeria thats why you run away and post crap on online forums everyday. we have our economy to ourself and take part of yours too , do you have a problem with that?

U have time for a product called Bettyend. Somebody, forgotten to cannabis by d people dat picked him up from Ijora Badia.
Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by Iykopee(m): 10:40am On Nov 06, 2012
bola4dprec: don't mind me one Nigeria

One nigeria for sucking my oil and notin to show for it? One nigeria my foot.....u oily soup and aboki shud leave rivers state for us and continue in ur one nigeria....
Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by baysol: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2012
Rayhut: Yorubas and hausas,fulanis hate the Igbos,they will we say that igbo are the one pushing drugs,doing robbery,rituals,atrocities of all kind but when Igbos want to leave Nigeria for them, they will start to catch cold, some are trying to recruit thier self into army to fight igbo succesion bid even IBB said publicly this year in the media that at the age of 70 that he is ready to fight the igbos and make sure they did not breakaway.The truth of the matter is that the rest of Nigeria cannot do anything without the igbos.if igbos breakaway with thier enterpreneurship Nigeria will be worst than Somalia,Chad and Niger that is why they can lay down thier life at all cost to make sure that igbos remain in Nigeria,why is it that nobody fight when Ogoni land declair their independence and when Bakasi ppl was giving away.

Who doesn't, even americans chinese, japanese, malaysian, ausies, all because of their greed and i but the others(Ibo) attitude and love of money and cr5ime you export to the rest of the world while calling your selves Nigerians. You bogus lot must go to your Biafra and metamorphose to Biafrogs. Rubbish.
Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by bola4dprec(m): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2012
Now, therefore, I, Lieutenant-Colonel
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu,
Military Governor of Eastern Nigeria, by
virtue of the authority, and pursuant to
the principles, recited above, do hereby
solemnly proclaim that the territory and
region known as and called Eastern
Nigeria together with her continental
shelf and territorial waters shall
henceforth be an independent sovereign state of the name and title of "The Republic of Biafra

1 Like

Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by Bolan123: 10:46am On Nov 06, 2012
Where is Bettyend? I am here to reply u. Idi-o-t.
Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by ekwurekwu(m): 10:48am On Nov 06, 2012
join the twitter hashtag #FreeOnwuka
Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by Bolan123: 10:48am On Nov 06, 2012
baysol:

Who doesn't, even americans chinese, japanese, malaysian, ausies, all because of their greed and i but the others(Ibo) attitude and love of money and cr5ime you export to the rest of the world while calling your selves Nigerians. You bogus lot must go to your Biafra and metamorphose to Biafrogs. Rubbish.

Which bush u jump out from?
Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by maskid(m): 10:49am On Nov 06, 2012
GCRS87: D killin of d igbos by BOKO BOIZ in d north led d igbos to re-declare dia Biafran nation. And finally, dey knw vry wel dat dey can nva rule dis country AGAIN. Bt com to think of it, i tink Nigerian govt shud let dem go. We are tired of dem (igbos) paintn us black internationally in d areas of human n drug traficking, fraud of credit cards, gayism n so so many to mention.

go on and kip typing .. why did u stop. go on lets all see ur fooly and daftness. i wonder where this animal was hired from.
Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by Bolan123: 10:49am On Nov 06, 2012
Fool
Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by aryzgreat: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2012
BIAFRA MADE ARMOURED TANK

Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by maskid(m): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2012
Jeejile:

I believe Nigeria will be better if Igbos are not part of us. Majority of them are criminals wherever they may be. Pls free them out of us.

ignorance, madness and lack of exposure dats wat your problem is.
Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by aryzgreat: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2012
BIAFRA MADE ANTI CRAFT, BIAFRA INGENUITY AS AT 1967 ON DISPLAY!

Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by baysol: 11:05am On Nov 06, 2012
aryzgreat: BIAFRA NATIONAL ANTHEM
Land of the Rising Sun

Land of the rising sun, we love and cherish,
Beloved homeland of our brave heroes;
We must defend our lives or we shall perish,
We shall protect our hearts from all our foes;
But if the price is death for all we hold dear,
Then let us die without a shred of fear.

Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation,

Oh fatherland, this be our solemn pledge:
Defending thee shall be a dedication,
Spilling our blood we’ll count a privilege;
The waving standard which emboldens the free
Shall always be our flag of liberty.

We shall emerge triumphant from this ordeal,
And through the crucible unscathed we’ll pass;
When we are poised the wounds of battle to heal,
We shall remember those who died in mass;
Then shall our trumpets peal the glorious song
Of victory we scored o’er might and wrong.

Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall,
Guide all our movements lest we go astray;
Give us the strength to heed the humanist call:
‘To give and not to count the cost" each day;
Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness,
To make this clime a land of righteousness.

Behold the anthem of cult of people on suicide mission. Mumufra for the biafrogs..
Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by baysol: 11:07am On Nov 06, 2012
Bolan123:

Which bush u jump out from?

NNEWI BUSH
Re: 101 Arrested Over Biafra Protests by chievo: 11:09am On Nov 06, 2012
younglad007: While we are still battling with the issue of boko haram,some people are out there clamouring for the independence of biafra.I am very sure that the people who protested yesterday were hungry people who had nothing whatsoever to do, so they decided to go around causing trouble.I pray that this great country of ours does not breakup,i believe strongly that we are capable of overcoming our present challenges and emerging as one united and very peaceful country where tribalism and ethnicity does not exist.In Jesus name.
AMEN
.....Did u hrd dat dey caused any trobble? u peepu alwys wlcme dos dat trws Bomb up n dwn like knockout..... EZI

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra / WTO: Okonjo-iweala Testament Of Buhari's Passion For Integrity - Kalu / Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.