Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,368 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

It's His 1st Wedding Anniversary: What Should He Do?????? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It's His 1st Wedding Anniversary: What Should He Do?????? (6677 Views)

It's Our Wedding Anniversary! Help Us Thank Jehovah. / A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures / Comic Actor, Afonja Olaniyi Aka, Sanyeri Finally Picks December 1st Wedding Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's His 1st Wedding Anniversary: What Should He Do?????? by slimchi2k2(m): 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2012
@p
happy union do ur best dat's all she need,treat her like princess
gudluck bro
Re: It's His 1st Wedding Anniversary: What Should He Do?????? by 9ja4us: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
If you have 100k to spare, then you can do a couple of things.
Here are the most important tips:
Do not sleep at home that day.... check into one of these resorts close to ph or where-ever you live, a very good hotel will do too.
Spend the whole day today.... take some time to pray.
and of course, indulge her in all things: foods, flowers, fragrances, footwear etc

Then cap the day with a different 'l-m' session. no mundane activity allowed.

All the Best bro.

As a practice for me and hubby, we always travel!
Re: It's His 1st Wedding Anniversary: What Should He Do?????? by Orikinla(m): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
Have a thanksgiving service.
Re: It's His 1st Wedding Anniversary: What Should He Do?????? by nairaman66(m): 12:03am On Nov 07, 2012
Afterwards watch a romantic movie...then top it up with a 'good performance' (not the regular 6 minute bulls.hit)

Una forget say im wife dey pregnant? Guys sef.. Una too like ??
Re: It's His 1st Wedding Anniversary: What Should He Do?????? by amdman: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2012
Re: It's His 1st Wedding Anniversary: What Should He Do?????? by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 08, 2012
Yeah @amdman smiley most preggys always crave chocolates! Perfume's not a bad idea too, bouquet of flowers ( white roses / lilies ) you can never go wrong with dough top up grin to buy whatever she likes .

And a lovely card .

It is well with your family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! / Advice Urgently Needed "He's Adamant On Having Separate Rooms" /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.