Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Where Is Beaf? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Beaf? (1565 Views)

Where Is Beaf? / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / Breaking News: Beaf- Jonathan's Nairaland Campaign Chief Caught Pants Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Beaf? by timbros(m): 7:58am On Nov 06, 2012
As in, the original Beaf. Its been long now i havent read from him. Or is he going by a different moniker i dont know? I'm kinda missing his comments grin grin whether they make sense or not... His controversies here is a joy to read.

Abeg where you dey Beaf? grin grin

N.B: No insults in my thread please. I am NEUTRAL when it comes to politics. I only started this thread to know the whereabouts of someone, and not starting some kind of tribal/bigotry whatever whatever....Thanks for complyin smiley
Re: Where Is Beaf? by member16: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2012
Not just him but the original
190 and alhaji harem.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 06, 2012
do you mean my cousin BEAF? hmmmm he is missing in action
Re: Where Is Beaf? by bluejeff(m): 8:27am On Nov 06, 2012
I almost opened a thread to ask same question some days back Checked his profile and the last time he was seen was august. He his probably on leave to come back stronger, still views as a guest or left nairaland for good.Or even maybe the D factor. I dey miss am sha
Re: Where Is Beaf? by timbros(m): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2012
سحيميظل: Not just him but the original
190 and alhaji harem.

Yea even the original 190...
Re: Where Is Beaf? by timbros(m): 8:57am On Nov 06, 2012
bluejeff: I almost opened a thread to ask same question some days back Checked his profile and the last time he was seen was august. He his probably on leave to come back stronger, still views as a guest or left nairaland for good.Or even maybe the D factor. I dey miss am sha

If its the moniker factor, we would still have noticed it, based on his comments...unless he changed moniker and changed his writing style too.
Me thinks he has retired from nairaland. Maybe?
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Raxxye(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2012
timbros: As in, the original Beaf. Its been long now i havent read from him. Or is he going by a different moniker i dont know? I'm kinda missing his comments grin grin whether they make sense or not... His controversies here is a joy to read.

Abeg where you dey Beaf? grin grin

N.B: No insults in my thread please. I am NEUTRAL when it comes to politics. I only started this thread to know the whereabouts of someone, and not starting some kind of tribal/bigotry whatever whatever....Thanks for complyin smiley

Guy, u just did what I had in my mind a few days back. I have been wondering about the whereabouts of (arguably) the most controversial, and most-attacked nairalander; the self-acclaimed heavy-weight champion!
Where is Beaf?
Re: Where Is Beaf? by soma042(m): 10:38am On Nov 06, 2012
he just made me registerd on this bigot forum. I miss him though. He simply unique one man squad.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by timbros(m): 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
soma042: he just made me registerd on this bigot forum. I miss him though. He simply unique one man squad.

Yea man! He is really a one man squad
Re: Where Is Beaf? by kokoA(m): 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2012
Sadly, I miss him to. Hope he is okay somewhere.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by duality(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
okay, Mr Beaf, Nlanders want you back.
never mind; we understand your job was a very difficult one.

Guess what?..... you've got more supporters so its gona be easier this time.

OR

Have you been fired? coz I got info that there was going to be a major shake up in the team. Besides, you couldn't have been the weakest link. I'd want you back here; as i'll be running in 2015 wink
Re: Where Is Beaf? by chucky234(m): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hmmm beaf grew tired of GEJ incompetence and continuous annoying utterances in public then decided to stay underground and watch things unfold,Beaf come out of hiding because your people here are worried ooo.
Beaf has always been a coward and will always remain one,he will not come out of hiding so you people should do away with the lame idea that he is a hero or some mini god,who give a fvck anyway.
BTW why worry about Beaf when you have the amazing Chucky piloting the affairs of politics,hehehehe.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Tyche(m): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
GEJ made the guy's job so difficult He decided to stay off.

Imagine defending one blunder after another in a never ending chain of blunders; not a good place to be.

Hey Beaf we understand; a man got to do what he has to do.

Show your face, some peeps wanna see you.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2012
another thread on beaf? not again! i was almost lynched on this forum for adoring my dear beaf.he has left nairaland for good i think.or maybe using another moniker.life has to go on i guess. cry cry
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
Yet another "Where is Beaf?" thread... grin grin
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Standing5(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
Season Two of the "Where is Beaf?" thread Series. . . Lol
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
Please poster, where can I comment?
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 07, 2012
Seems he got fired.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Beaf? by timbros(m): 7:17am On Nov 07, 2012
kenis: Please poster, where can I comment?

Just wait. I am coming to show you.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by redsun(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
He could be dead.By road accident,gun shot wound,or by mosquito attack,though,he is a creek man and should be immuned to mosquitos attack by now.But it only takes on dangerously poisonous mosquito to bring own a man,the one with very toxic and freshly mutated virus.

Who cares anyway.His death will be similar to that of obj,gej and co.The death of villains and moment of blessing to the people.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Elueme: 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
I miss that dude sha.. But I am optimistic he is somewhere cooling off.. Nairaland is going to the dogs so some peeps need to stay down. God bless Beaf.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by ypzilanti: 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2012
Sooner or later, the ills of Nigeria catch up with all of us. Including the perpetrators and their sycophants.

Kidnapped, accident on bad road, ill and flown to India,shot by armed robbers, bombed by Boko Haram,Shot by police...etc.

The possibilities are endless. grin
Re: Where Is Beaf? by redsun(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2012
Elueme: I miss that dude sha.. But I am optimistic he is somewhere cooling off.. Nairaland is going to the dogs so some peeps need to stay down. God bless Beaf.

Cockroaches like beaf dont hang around here.This place is too sanitized for id-iots.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Gboliwe: 4:41am On Nov 08, 2012
Going with some of the comments here, its safe to conclude that Beaf is not equal to Reno Omokri like you postulate
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 08, 2012
I am BEEF.BEEF is me.Can't u guys see that I am a Billyonaire.hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Re: Where Is Beaf? by timbros(m): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2012
Gboliwe: Going with some of the comments here, its safe to conclude that Beaf is not equal to Reno Omokri like you postulate
abi o
Re: Where Is Beaf? by nku5: 10:55am On Nov 08, 2012
I think so. Reno omokri is a lawyer, beaf is a scientst or somethng

Gboliwe: Going with some of the comments here, its safe to conclude that Beaf is not equal to Reno Omokri like you postulate
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Standing5(m): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2012
nku5: I think so. Reno omokri is a lawyer, beaf is a scientst or somethng

A scientist who couldn't maintain his scam website . . . Abegi forget that thing . . .
Re: Where Is Beaf? by jmaine: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2012
Standing5:
A scientist who couldn't maintain his scam website . . . Abegi forget that thing . . .

So not been able to maintain a website makes you less a scientist ? undecided
Re: Where Is Beaf? by redsun(m): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2012
Beaf is like any average nigerian,intellectually enslaved.They have glimpses of the truth,yet,they practice and stand by the truth.They always try to twist evil and backwardness,make them right and live by them as norms.

(1) (Reply)

Female Billionaire, Mrs Alakija Loses Her Position To A Younger / Nigerian Whiz Kids Set To Dazzle The World In Maths Competition In July -NMC Bos / See What 1999 Constitution States On Fayose's Eligibility To Rule Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.