Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Islam And The Protection Of The Environment - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam And The Protection Of The Environment (4247 Views)

Islam And Obedience To Leaders / Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday / Baby Naming In Islam And The Modern Society. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam And The Protection Of The Environment by TheGeneral1(m): 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2012
donniemc: [size=15pt]1] Pure Hypocrisy.......How can a Religion with little or No regard for "HUMAN LIFE" , seek to protect the interest of Trees....think about it !!

2]98% of all terrorist activities on the earth since the death of Adolf Hitler have been propagted by Muslims [islamict groups]

3]its better not to give statistic about the Number of lives lost to islamic campaigns from the likes of Mohammed [the prophet], Osama bin Laden even Nigeria's boko haram killing atleast 3,000 Nigerian.........and you people neglect all that and come here to talk about Enviromental protection...............

The big question is : Are Trees more Important than Human Life ?
answer :in ISlam i guess they are (smh)[/size]
And Bush/Obama killed more than 1.8m muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan alone! Are they less of human beings?

1 Like

Re: Islam And The Protection Of The Environment by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
90 % of arab land is desert meaning no life. so tree palntng is encouraged to introduce life. i want to ask, why is it that jumat services are filled with political commentaries and not islamic teaching. these political brainwashing are the origin and causes of unrest and terrorism in the world today. please can d imams and sheiks n ulamas stick to religion and not politics.
Re: Islam And The Protection Of The Environment by BetaThings: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
kopite: 90 % of arab land is desert meaning no life. so tree palntng is encouraged to introduce life. i want to ask, why is it that jumat services are filled with political commentaries and not islamic teaching. these political brainwashing are the origin and causes of unrest and terrorism in the world today. please can d imams and sheiks n ulamas stick to religion and not politics.

1. Islam was revealed to all of mankind, not just the desert arabs otherwise women would not have been required to cover their bodies in the desert sun.
2. I wonder the mosques you have been attending for Jumat. There is a thread on the sermons on NL. Check it out and ask people for suggestions on mosques to attend. As for me, the last 4 sermons in chronological order
(a) - a week before Eid - the virtues of doing good deeds especially in the 1st ten days before eid which includes day of Arafah
(b) - day of eid. Necessity for fear of God in slaughter and other things. And also being good neighbours and being charitable. Hence the need to share meat and food with the less privileged and neighbours
(c) - A week after eid. Sermon for people returning for Hajj. Need to maintain the level of worship attained in Hajj and also being of good example
(d) - Approach of New Hijrah Year. Remembrance of death and need to purify the heart

I hardly hear political statements. If I listened to the sermons alone, I would not even know that Obama has been re-elected.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dieting For The Sake Of Allah / Why Cant I Put On A Necklace / Security And Peaceful Coexistence In Nigeria - Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.