Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,123 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile (14532 Views)

Men Beware! This Sex Position Could Break Your Manhood! / The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile by powerblaze(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2012
women beware! your laptop can turn your belly into a crate of boiled eggs! grin grin grin
Re: Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile by oyeleyemaureen(m): 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2012
Noted. Thanks 4 dis fantastic info

1 Like

Re: Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile by Babaken(m): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2012
fadamekus: 1st to coment hahaha :D1st to coment hahaha
. Your brain need 2 be format am serious you should go and see ur doctor.
Re: Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
ATLEAST I LEARNT OBNE THING IN NL TODAY, COS ALL THE POST HAVE BEEN VERY ANNOYING

1 Like

Re: Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile by Tokotaya: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2012
ngmart: I don't believe

You'd better believe. Here's a poser for you: Why do you think the good Lord put a man's balls in a sack outside the body? It's to insulate them from the general body heat. Another poser for you. Why does the sack carrying the balls extend and become saggy when you are hot. Answer: Same as above. And on a cold day, the sack contracts and holds its content firmly. That is the way the Mastercraftsman Himself ensures that a man's ball remains at their fertile best! Don't use laptop heat to damage them.

1 Like

Re: Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
Okayyyyy, I now understand! it means if men use the laptop while browsing GOOGLE the heat generated by the laptop will cause infertility in the search result. Hmmm, what a research grin

1 Like

Re: Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
Okayyyyy, I now understand! it means if men use the laptop while browsing GOOGLE the heat generated by the laptop will cause infertility in the search result. Hmmm! what a research grin
Re: Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile by fennels007(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
Tokotaya:

SOURCE
nice info. Thanks poster.

1 Like

Re: Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile by montero4relo(m): 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
WHAT ABOUT GIRLS THAT BROWSE WITH THEIR LAPTOP ON THEIR LAP?
WETIN E GO AFFECT 4 DEM LEVEL... cry
Re: Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile by chucky234(m): 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
emekson: Abeg what is googles o!
what about people who works in bakery, factory
heeeheehe.... Na today
Chei e be like say you dey work for bakery,make you no waste time to join Catholic seminary so you go become father(priest) because I dey fear say oven heat don dry your fluid finish.
Re: Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile by Emmyk(m): 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
whoa! I lifted it off my laps immdiately i read this
Re: Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile by chucky234(m): 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
Emmyk: whoa! I lifted it off my laps immdiately i read this
Why you dey fear na
Re: Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile by controlseven: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
Just thinking of 2pac and Micheal Jackson............ Wats da topic sef?
Re: Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile by babaowo: 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
Idango: It is true, i had it over and over before.
...u heard it or it affect u
Re: Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile by Emmyk(m): 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
chucky234: Why you dey fear na
I'm just 20 cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile by Ejiekwu1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
this is interesting. Am happy to know this.
Re: Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile by Revolva(m): 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
Well if tuface carry lappy dey browse in dat manner you con tell am him go just dey laff cos. E no dey affect baba oo
Re: Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile by kpolli(m): 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
Now that postinor 2 has been banned, see alternative wink
Re: Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile by haibe(m): 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
Should this be a news? When i purchased my laptop, i saw some listed warnings and one of it was that it is dangerous to put ur laptop on ur lap.
Re: Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile by 360command: 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
Its not the heat that makes you infertile.its when you use wireless network with your laptop thereby placing it on your laps which brings about infertility in a man.

Its like, there is no evil in this world but its the hatred and wickedness that man does which brings about evil in the world-
Re: Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile by lumeneng22: 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
True? I will get one asap for my family planning.
Re: Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile by Lex007(m): 1:37am On Nov 07, 2012
tnx 4 d info..................
Re: Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile by phpNET(m): 7:02am On Nov 07, 2012
Panshow: Wetin we no go hear?.

Since it has been scientifically proven, then you all better believe and try to avoid it from happening to you... I tink its a very good bite of info. @ OP , thanks for the info.
Re: Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile by mapet: 7:37am On Nov 07, 2012
A positive here is that some of us that have reached our busstop can use this as a birth control strategy grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women: Know More About Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) / West African Powerhouse Ivory Coast Battles To Keep Out Ebola / Is Cyprone Really A Food Supplement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.