Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Most Nigeria Girls Dont No Way To A Man's Heart Is Throug His Stomach - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigeria Girls Dont No Way To A Man's Heart Is Throug His Stomach (604 Views)

"The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach"-outdated Quote / Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? / Why Some Girls Dont Wear Pant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigeria Girls Dont No Way To A Man's Heart Is Throug His Stomach by toria12(f): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2012
Chris Rock once said: "Men only want 3 things in a relationship: Feed me, fvck me, and shut the fvck up!"

The first two are straightforward; what he means by the third is that guys don't want to hear about who the girl down the street (that he's never met) is dating, who is cheating on who at the gym, or the woman at the doctor's office who was wearing clothes that were no longer in style, or what happened on the Bachelorette. And we *definitely* don't want to hear about any of those things within 5 minutes of coming home from work. To a guy, that stuff is just "noise."

Guys are simple. We want to eat, and if you cook for us, that makes us happy. We want sex, and if you sleep with us, that makes us happy. And we want to relax a bit when we come home from work. If we can do all of those things, we will happily work hard to make the money for you to decorate the house or buy those new shoes you love, and we'll fix the house, keep the cars running, take you places, and defend you in dangerous situations. We don't need much, but what we need, we REALLY need, and when we get it, we are happy.
Re: Most Nigeria Girls Dont No Way To A Man's Heart Is Throug His Stomach by xynerise: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2012
My heart is through my left chest undecided
Re: Most Nigeria Girls Dont No Way To A Man's Heart Is Throug His Stomach by StPete: 11:07am On Nov 06, 2012
toria12: Feed me, fvck me, and shut the fvck up!"

That says it ALL!
Re: Most Nigeria Girls Dont No Way To A Man's Heart Is Throug His Stomach by claremont(m): 11:11am On Nov 06, 2012
toria12: Feed me, fvck me, and shut the fvck up!"
Good point! grin
Re: Most Nigeria Girls Dont No Way To A Man's Heart Is Throug His Stomach by vivianc(f): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2012
grin.....the way to a woman's heart nko?
Re: Most Nigeria Girls Dont No Way To A Man's Heart Is Throug His Stomach by fairygeh(f): 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
vivian chinaza: grin.....the way to a woman's heart nko?
. Feed me,f^ck me and let us not shut the f^ck up,let us say everything
Re: Most Nigeria Girls Dont No Way To A Man's Heart Is Throug His Stomach by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
Rubbish. . .

I hope you dont try that theorem on a man that cooks better than you do, else, i am sorry for your ministry. . .
Re: Most Nigeria Girls Dont No Way To A Man's Heart Is Throug His Stomach by vivianc(f): 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2012
fairygeh: . Feed me,f^ck me and let us not shut the f^ck up,let us say everything

Erm .....pls add buy me chocolate....cos that's the way to my heart grin grin
Re: Most Nigeria Girls Dont No Way To A Man's Heart Is Throug His Stomach by DExplorer1: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
It's beyond the feeding, the fuçking and the STFU. Chris must have spoken from the dead cells in his brain. Btw, that formular is the surest route to divorce.
Re: Most Nigeria Girls Dont No Way To A Man's Heart Is Throug His Stomach by fairygeh(f): 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Erm .....pls add buy me chocolate....cos that's the way to my heart grin grin
. Lmao,see her mouth like chocolate.icecream nko,u no want grin

(1) (Reply)

True Meaning Of Love / Things Some Ladies Do And Shouldn't Do... / What Kind Of Bad Guys Are Ladies Attracted To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.