Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

My Pledge To Satan - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pledge To Satan (7545 Views)

Dedicate Yourself To Satan / Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pledge To Satan by OME1(m): 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2012
see I am sure you have no value before satan...and yet they will say atheists aren't of the devil..
Re: My Pledge To Satan by dljbd1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
advocate666:

Come to Satan. The harbinger of knowledge to the world.
You will live a peaceful, happy, non-violent, pleasure-filled life.
You will not want. Money, power, and adoration will be yours.
Can't you see my brother? You don't need god. Satan will provide all you want in this life.

Nd wht wealth av u acquired since Satan fooled u?
Re: My Pledge To Satan by dljbd1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
advocate666:

Something amazing happened after I submitted this pledge on NL. My phone rang but when I answered there was nobody. I came back to my desk and my bible was open. I swear I didn't open my bible today. The bible is still open, I haven't touched it. It is showing Isaiah 31, 32 & 33.

Care to explain the meaning of this?

Amazing, e evn has a bible.
Re: My Pledge To Satan by advocate666: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
dl_jbd:

So hw wht wealth av u acquired since Satan fooled u?

Unlike your god, my Master does not fool people. Worry not about us because our wealth are bountiful.
Re: My Pledge To Satan by advocate666: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
dl_jbd:

Amazing, e evn has a bible.

I have numerous bibles, different versions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. / What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? / Benefits Of Righteousness And Holiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.