Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Dedicate Yourself To Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dedicate Yourself To Satan (5490 Views)

Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. / My Pledge To Satan / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
What happens when I make a formal commitment to Satan?
Satan looks out for his own. Satan gives us an inner strength and we become very strong in spirit. Unlike right hand path religions, where adherents are forever praying and searching for their god, Satan comes to us on his own. Many times, we can feel him. He comes to guide us when we get down, worried, or are experiencing problems.

He snaps us into line and directs us as to what we need to do to be focused and happy.
The foundation of Spiritual Satanism is in our finishing Satan's work upon humanity. This is the goal of the godhead, and is accomplished through power meditation. Humanity is currently at a very low level spiritually. When we begin to meditate, we experience profound positive changes within our lives. Satan and his Demons (The Original Gods) protect us and look out for us as we transform and achieve personal power. With Satan, we have protection that outsiders do not have. We can advance in the powers of the mind and soul as far as we wish. For outsiders, this can prove dangerous.
Satan also gives us knowledge. "I lead to the straight path without a book."
As we transform and grow, our lives change for the better and we are much happier. We learn through Satan how to take control of our own lives and destiny instead of being at the mercy of fate. We learn to heal ourselves, and to fulfill our own desires, using the powers of our mind and soul.
In making a commitment, we engage a formal ritual. This is done out of free will. We are making a choice, as opposed to being dragged off to some Christian church, and reciting canned prayers (stolen and corrupted from Eastern mantras) in front of a bunch of idiots.
With knowledge and research, we can prove beyond all doubt that the nazarene, "jehova" and ilk are all fictitious characters, stolen from and corrupted concepts to remove all spiritual knowledge so that a "chosen" few can rule the world using powers of the mind and soul. For further information, please visit www.exposingchristianity.com
Because so many have been forcefully indoctrinated with these characters, and what they stand for (Enemies of Satan), we renounce them permanently in the dedication ritual. This proves to be psychologically healthy and liberating.

The initiation ritual is very personal, unless you decide to have friends participate, or are doing it as part of a group.
You will need:
1 or more black, blue or red candles (as many as you like)
A sterilized needle or razor
A piece of clean paper, large enough to write the prayer below
A dry pen, where you sign your name in blood (dip the tip of the pen in your blood)
Write the following prayer:
Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I, (state your full name) renounce any and all past allegiances. I renounce the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova, I renounce his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, I renounce his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit.

I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors.

It is important to bathe before any rituals you perform, this is done out of respect. When you are ready, you can light the candle. Take the needle, prick the index finger of your left hand, squeeze some blood out.
Sign your name in blood.
Recite the prayer either aloud or in your head
Fold the paper and let it burn in the fire of the candle. Many of us have stayed and meditated until the candle had burned itself out.
At the end of the ritual, close with the words "So mote it be." And a Big "HAIL SATAN!!"

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
There is nothing like Satan in the real sense. Just a fairy-tale bedtime story told by parents to scare kids.

9 Likes

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
I had already written a reply to address your stupidity, until I happened to read your signature. Retard troll.

2 Likes

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by skylane: 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
Even satan know say power paSs power,satan where fall for gutter? Dey there they follow boi boi,boi wwho tried to outshined his master,before he was banished,roaming this earth decieving people just as he has just done to you, let me tell you that your satan is under my feet as far as I in the shadow of the almighty he can do me no harm,for Jesus the son of God has given me power to thread upon satan and his followers,which is the sweet holy spirit, boy have a receive satan don do you 1 chance, na hellfire the motor go drop you,rethink and jump out of that vehicle nw before its too late,

14 Likes

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by skylane: 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
Guy you just blasphemed God, better he's a consuming fire no tryam even una oga(satan) no dey tryam abi him neva tell una how angel micheal,uriel etc gather arrange am b4 he was deported to this world?guy no make God vex 4 u o,better run go church go submitt yourself o,you don Bleep up badly,if you do wetin you just write you don fuckup.cos illuminati no go even see you pick,u don begin collect 666 b4 registeration start haba guy.

5 Likes

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
sonOfLucifer: I had already written a reply to address your stupidity, until I happened to read your signature. Retard troll.
My signature mocks the ignorance of you ignorant less-than-human slowpoke who believe in fables and dogma of 1st century neanderthals. Its not a confirmation of the existence of your fairytale entities.
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by PrettyPrisca(f): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
Guy....u need Jesus!

3 Likes

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
PrettyPrisca: Guy....u need Jesus!
A pretty girl such as yourself should know better than following the dead son of a Jewish carpenter. My cat lives a better life than that ignorant fucker. Take your silly proselytizing to the foolish ones. I am a free son of Lucifer.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
I'm not religious, but I found subliminal enchantment in the method of this post. do not read this post again if you have been taken unawares. and do not read it at all if you were lucky to see my reply first. this is whether or not you're religious(abrahamic), animist or atheist... because you'd be confessing a belief(voicing and professing a satanist creed) while you just read this

9 Likes

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
Billyonaire: My signature mocks the ignorance of you ignorant less-than-human slowpoke who believe in fables and dogma of 1st century neanderthals. Its not a confirmation of the existence of your fairytale entities.
Without them, you wouldnt be. Be careful how you mock history. The present will also be mocked someday in the future.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
spotit: I'm not religious, but I found subliminal enchantment in the method of this post. do not read this post again if you have been taken unawares. and do not read it at all if you were lucky to see my reply first. this is whether or not you're religious(abrahamic), animist or atheist... because you'd be confessing a belief(voicing and professing a satanist creed) while you just read this
Embrace your carnality. Fear is for the weak and feeble.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Embrace your carnality. Fear is for the weak and feeble.
eff off. i wasn't writing to you, even tho it's in your post.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
skylane: Even satan know say power paSs power,satan where fall for gutter? Dey there they follow boi boi,boi wwho tried to outshined his master,before he was banished,roaming this earth decieving people just as he has just done to you, let me tell you that your satan is under my feet as far as I in the shadow of the almighty he can do me no harm,for Jesus the son of God has given me power to thread upon satan and his followers,which is the sweet holy spirit, boy have a receive satan don do you 1 chance, na hellfire the motor go drop you,rethink and jump out of that vehicle nw before its too late,

The result of reading too much King James. Queen's English becomes a burden.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Princecalm(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
I can see u think like a small boy,no one have the capability to imagine how mighty God is.Come to think of it why are you till on earth.?

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Without them, you wouldnt be. Be careful how you mock history. The present will also be mocked someday in the future.
So you admit that you are worshipping an inexisting fables created by neanderthals who could neither use computer nor nokia 3310. Its a shame little man.
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
skylane: Guy you just blasphemed God, better he's a consuming fire no tryam even una oga(satan) no dey tryam abi him neva tell una how angel micheal,uriel etc gather arrange am b4 he was deported to this world?guy no make God vex 4 u o,better run go church go submitt yourself o,you don Bleep up badly,if you do wetin you just write you don fuckup.cos illuminati no go even see you pick,u don begin collect 666 b4 registeration start haba guy.

Your silly god could never conquer my master in a milliln years. He sent the flood, sent fire, even killed his son to get humans back to his side. But, guess what, ww killed his son. On that lovely day on Calvary, the great human race sent a message to the heavens that we will be masters of our selves. We shall rise and move forward no matter what. Our thirst for knowledge shall continue to increase, and we will find knowledge no matter where it may be. Eons ago, your silly god dispersed men for building a tower. Today, we are breaking grounds in space travel and exploring places our ancestors never dreamt of. Your God is dead and useless, and so are you if you continue to run away from the light of Lucifer.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
Billyonaire: So you admit that you are worshipping an inexisting fables created by neanderthals who could neither use computer nor nokia 3310. Its a shame little man.
A look through your profile reveals the posts of a deeply confused fellow. Wallow and rot in your confusion.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by skylane: 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Your silly god could never conquer my master in a milliln years. He sent the flood, sent fire, even killed his son to get humans back to his side. But, guess what, ww killed his son. On that lovely day on Calvary, the great human race sent a message to the heavens that we will be masters of our selves. We shall rise and move forward no matter what. Our thirst for knowledge shall continue to increase, and we will find knowledge no matter where it may be. Eons ago, your silly god dispersed men for building a tower. Today, we are breaking grounds in space travel and exploring places our ancestors never dreamt of. Your God is dead and useless, and so are you if you continue to run away from the light of Lucifer.you killed the son of my God you claim yes but didn't your foolish master tell you how the son of my God........ Jesus christ the King of Kings came to your fucking master's domain (hell fire)and sieze the key of life from your masters hand? Uhmm tell me how come when ur master comes to us at night but by the name of Jesus christ they will disappear uhm? ur master is here decieving your kind and here you are support the fool! Don't you know it was becos of your foolish master you and I are on this earth struggling before we eat? I don't know guy,he that's in me is greater than he that's in you that is of the world

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
A look through your profile reveals the posts of a deeply confused fellow. Wallow and rot in your confusion.
Congratulations for viewing my posts. Endeavor to check my topics too, it could be your salvation from the world of fairy tales, f00lishness and parochialism, to eternal light of wisdom, esoterica and energy paradox.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by skylane: 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
you claim to kill the son of my God yes becos he allowed you to do so,but ask that your foolish master what happened after the son of my God was killed on the cross,he went to your foolish masters domian (hell fire) and siezed the key of life from your foolish masters hand,weneva your foolish master sends hiis foolish followers to attack anyone who believe in Jesus christ how come they end up running whenener the hear his name? Don't you know that it was becos of your fooliish master you and I are on this earth struggling with life? Uhm think my broda and renounce that loser satan he has loosed ryt from time he will still loose and be banish in the pit of hell I don't want you to join him please accept my God Jehovah the I AM THAT I AM

6 Likes

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by widowhusband: 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
spotit: I'm not religious, but I found subliminal enchantment in the method of this post. do not read this post again if you have been taken unawares. and do not read it at all if you were lucky to see my reply first. this is whether or not you're religious(abrahamic), animist or atheist... because you'd be confessing a belief(voicing and professing a satanist creed) while you just read this

read it and know how far humans have gone in finishing tower of babel so that when u lie down and snore all the time u will wake up to pray instead
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by widowhusband: 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by lastmessenger: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Your silly god could never conquer my master in a milliln years. He sent the flood, sent fire, even killed his son to get humans back to his side. But, guess what, ww killed his son. On that lovely day on Calvary, the great human race sent a message to the heavens that we will be masters of our selves. We shall rise and move forward no matter what. Our thirst for knowledge shall continue to increase, and we will find knowledge no matter where it may be. Eons ago, your silly god dispersed men for building a tower. Today, we are breaking grounds in space travel and exploring places our ancestors never dreamt of. Your God is dead and useless, and so are you if you continue to run away from the light of Lucifer.

Do you have an explanation as to origin of life and how the world began apart from what is written in the bible or Islamic Koran ?tell us how satan created man?

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by obo389(m): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

A pretty girl such as yourself should know better than following the dead son of a Jewish carpenter. My cat lives a better life than that ignorant fucker. Take your silly proselytizing to the foolish ones. I am a free son of Lucifer.
grin so as a servant and worshipper of ur Lucifer,u can recognize pretty girls?
Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
sonOfLucifer: What happens when I make a formal commitment to Satan?
Satan looks out for his own. Satan gives us an inner strength and we become very strong in spirit. Unlike right hand path religions, where adherents are forever praying and searching for their god, Satan comes to us on his own. Many times, we can feel him. He comes to guide us when we get down, worried, or are experiencing problems.

He snaps us into line and directs us as to what we need to do to be focused and happy.
The foundation of Spiritual Satanism is in our finishing Satan's work upon humanity. This is the goal of the godhead, and is accomplished through power meditation. Humanity is currently at a very low level spiritually. When we begin to meditate, we experience profound positive changes within our lives. Satan and his Demons (The Original Gods) protect us and look out for us as we transform and achieve personal power. With Satan, we have protection that outsiders do not have. We can advance in the powers of the mind and soul as far as we wish. For outsiders, this can prove dangerous.
Satan also gives us knowledge. "I lead to the straight path without a book."
As we transform and grow, our lives change for the better and we are much happier. We learn through Satan how to take control of our own lives and destiny instead of being at the mercy of fate. We learn to heal ourselves, and to fulfill our own desires, using the powers of our mind and soul.
In making a commitment, we engage a formal ritual. This is done out of free will. We are making a choice, as opposed to being dragged off to some Christian church, and reciting canned prayers (stolen and corrupted from Eastern mantras) in front of a bunch of idiots.
With knowledge and research, we can prove beyond all doubt that the nazarene, "jehova" and ilk are all fictitious characters, stolen from and corrupted concepts to remove all spiritual knowledge so that a "chosen" few can rule the world using powers of the mind and soul. For further information, please visit www.exposingchristianity.com
Because so many have been forcefully indoctrinated with these characters, and what they stand for (Enemies of Satan), we renounce them permanently in the dedication ritual. This proves to be psychologically healthy and liberating.

The initiation ritual is very personal, unless you decide to have friends participate, or are doing it as part of a group.
You will need:
1 or more black, blue or red candles (as many as you like)
A sterilized needle or razor
A piece of clean paper, large enough to write the prayer below
A dry pen, where you sign your name in blood (dip the tip of the pen in your blood)
Write the following prayer:
Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I, (state your full name) renounce any and all past allegiances. I renounce the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova, I renounce his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, I renounce his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit.

I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors.

It is important to bathe before any rituals you perform, this is done out of respect. When you are ready, you can light the candle. Take the needle, prick the index finger of your left hand, squeeze some blood out.
Sign your name in blood.
Recite the prayer either aloud or in your head
Fold the paper and let it burn in the fire of the candle. Many of us have stayed and meditated until the candle had burned itself out.
At the end of the ritual, close with the words "So mote it be." And a Big "HAIL SATAN!!"

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

Seun, how can you allow sick imbe*ciles like this to use your forum as a platform for misguiding people, especially kids Shame on u seun.

6 Likes

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by focus7: 2:24am On Sep 20, 2014
Op, as I read through ur post compassion flowed in my heart for u, u have cheaply bought into the lies of the devil, the bible says he is a liar and the father of liars, satan strive in lies and so he will never tell his followers the truth. But the good news for u is that God is not counting all these against u, he still loves u, He still consider u as one of the people He shed the precious blood of His Son for his forgiveness, He's waiting for u to receive u, turn to Jesus today and He will save u from satan, demons and from sin, He has done it for several people who has even gone into satanism far more than u so ur case is not so bad to Him. For ur repentance and salvation just say the following prayers: Jesus I confess u as the Lord and the saviour of my soul, I believe u died for me on the cross dat I maight be saved, and I believe u rose up the third day and u are at the right hand of ur father God, forgive me of my sin and save me from sin and satan, let ur blood cleans me from my sins and make me a child of God, I renouce satan, d demons and their works, thank u because I believe u have done it, I believe I am saved, my sins are forgiven and cleansed by ur blood never to be remember or ever counted against me, I believe I am a child of God. When u have done this u will see the peace u feel in ur heart, then u will gain power and have dominion over the satan dat u are serving now, what u should know is dat satan is subject to even a baby christian, he has been put under our feet so are the demons and all his followers so u must not be following someone dats meant to be under ur feet common.

2 Likes

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Dolemite(f): 2:45am On Sep 20, 2014
The guy says Satan and everyone is afraid, if he said evil Santa clause or flying spaghetti monster no one would take him seriously. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 20, 2014
lastmessenger:
Do you have an explanation as to origin of life and how the world began apart from what is written in the bible or Islamic Koran ?tell us how satan created man?
As man pursues knowledge, man would discover how to create life. Satan and other gods created men, but some of the gods preferred to use men as slaves. My father was against that and thus became an outcast. The Christian views the eating of the fruit as the downfall of man, satanists view it as man's upliftment. Man became like the gods.
Life and the universe are dynamic. It is a system that is constantly changing and running amok. Man will someday create life, and thus a new cycle will begin. The gods are not to blame. Neither will we when we become gods.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 20, 2014
Dolemite: The guy says Satan and everyone is afraid, if he said evil Santa clause or flying spaghetti monster no one would take him seriously. grin grin
It isn't difficult to understand why they harbor so much fear for my father. As man squints and shields his eyes ibstinctively from the first rays of the rising sun, we discover the mind reacts likewise to new knowledge. Some prefer to keep their minds close. Others gather this new information and munch on it, hoping to find some worthwhile nutrient. And thus their mind grows stronger like the limbs of a healthy kid.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 20, 2014
DrDauda:

Seun, how can you allow sick imbe*ciles like this to use your forum as a platform for misguiding people, especially kids Shame on u seun.
Your father must have mated with a goat to give birth to you. Who are you calling a sick slowpoke? This thread is for those who want to dedicate themselves to Satan, not for sick ignorant Chrestards.

2 Likes

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 20, 2014
obo389:
grin so as a servant and worshipper of ur Lucifer,u can recognize pretty girls?
Unlike Christians, we do not promote abstinence and celibacy. Stop pulling on your dick.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Yourself To Satan by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 20, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Your father must have mated with a goat to give birth to you. Who are you calling a sick slowpoke? This thread is for those who want to dedicate themselves to Satan, not for sick ignorant Chrestards.

Get behind me demon from the pit of hell;tell your father that anytime he shows his face, I will kill him, there would be no pity like d one, god gave him by banishing him from heaven; I will personally kill him.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Jesus Christ A Descendant Of King David? / What Exactly Is The True Gospel ? / Akathriel Yah Yehod Seboath Zoharariel "The Originator Of The Universe"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.