Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

My Pledge To Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pledge To Satan (7541 Views)

Dedicate Yourself To Satan / Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pledge To Satan by advocate666: 11:03am On Nov 06, 2012
O great and Almighty Lucifer, I pledge my life to you.

I hereby seal my fate with blood.

I accept there is no law, no authority, no justice except my own.

I believe in one guide, Satan,

I believe in my right to rule mundanes.

I swear on my sinister-honour as a Satanist that from this day forth I will never surrender, will die fighting rather than submit to anyone, and will always uphold The Satanic Code of Sinister-Honour.

Satan be my guide. Show me how I can live life, on this earth, in the best possible manner and the most fulfilling way: with ecstasy, laughter, joy, and a proud defiance, including defiance of my own death.

Please guide thy servant on this journey and show me how to become the elite of this world, and liberate myself from the oppression of mundanes and from everything mundane and worthless.

May your Satanic spirit fill me and help me abhor, detest and resist everything and everyone which or who might enslave or try to control and tame me.

I pledge to abhor and resist every law, every type and kind of authority except my own, every kind of dogma, every religion (except whatever might prove useful to me in ruling over and controlling mundanes), every rule and every type of government except whatever might prove useful to me and my kind in ruling over and controlling mundanes.

Satan My Father, My King, My Savior. Save us, save us from the awful spiteful religious mundanes who claim themselves your master.

Praises be to the Grand Master of the universe. The great and Almighty King Lucifer the First. Prince of Darkness, Ruler of the Forsaken, Emperor of the begotten, The living, entity who exists in the acausal continuum and Who can, and Who has, in the past, been manifest on Earth.
Re: My Pledge To Satan by wildguy(m): 11:14am On Nov 06, 2012
Madness
Re: My Pledge To Satan by berylLOL(f): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2012
sooo why are u tellin us??
Re: My Pledge To Satan by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 06, 2012
COOL STUFF BRO
Re: My Pledge To Satan by ogoamaka99(m): 11:37am On Nov 06, 2012
@ advocate666,
You can never be a devil's advocate under normal circumstance if not that you have lost your mind. You are behaving thus because you have lost your mind and sense of reasoning. I am saying so because when a person start behaving abnormally and yet claim to be normal, it means something is wrong.
Re: My Pledge To Satan by advocate666: 11:38am On Nov 06, 2012
berylLOL: sooo why are u tellin us??

So you can see the light and join the elites.

Do not be deceived by the godly.

There is happiness out there waiting for you my sister.

Extend your hand and grab it.
Re: My Pledge To Satan by advocate666: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2012
obadiah777: COOL STUFF BRO

Something amazing happened after I submitted this pledge on NL. My phone rang but when I answered there was nobody. I came back to my desk and my bible was open. I swear I didn't open my bible today. The bible is still open, I haven't touched it. It is showing Isaiah 31, 32 & 33.

Care to explain the meaning of this?
Re: My Pledge To Satan by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2012
*Smh* Dedicated satanist! Insanity @ its peak *Smh*
Re: My Pledge To Satan by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
advocate666:

Something amazing happened after I submitted this pledge on NL. My phone rang but when I answered there was nobody. I came back to my desk and my bible was open. I swear I didn't open my bible today. The bible is still open, I haven't touched it. It is showing Isaiah 31, 32 & 33.

That ^^^ must be some kind of warning for the choice you made! His grace is still there for you, use it wisely before it's too late!

1 Like

Re: My Pledge To Satan by ogoamaka99(m): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
advocate666:

@ devil advocate,
GOD is still showing you mercy, soon the gate of mercy will be closed.
Re: My Pledge To Satan by rhexpheonix(m): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
PEOPLE STOP DROPING NOTEZ HERE.......I JUST DROPED DIX JUST 2 LET U NO

HE WANTZ TO GET PIPLE TO TALK ON HIS ABSURBED TOPIC........

GOOD PEOPLE USE UR TYME FOR SUMTIN PRECIOUS AND GODLY....

MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD (GOD ALMIGHTY) BE WITH US ALL

AMEN....
Re: My Pledge To Satan by advocate666: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
rhex_pheonix: PEOPLE STOP DROPING NOTEZ HERE.......I JUST DROPED DIX JUST 2 LET U NO

HE WANTZ TO GET PIPLE TO TALK ON HIS ABSURBED TOPIC........

GOOD PEOPLE USE UR TYME FOR SUMTIN PRECIOUS AND GODLY....

MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD (GOD ALMIGHTY) BE WITH US ALL

AMEN....

fear. fear. fear. the mark of the godly. always afraid that people will see the light, gain understanding and start enjoying life.
Re: My Pledge To Satan by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2012
advocate666:

LOL THE LORD IS GIVING YOU THE LAST WARNING BEFORE HE JACKS YOU UP AND TAKES YOUR AZZ OUT VIOLENTLY. THATS WHATS HAPPENING BRO grin grin

ZECHARIAH 4 VS 10 they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

1 Like

Re: My Pledge To Satan by rhexpheonix(m): 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
advocate666:

fear. fear. fear. the mark of the godly. always afraid that people will see the light, gain understanding and start enjoying life.

he day pain me say u no near me now....
u for chop ur father....idiot jobless boy

mtn just gave u megabytes u dont no how to spend it .......
Re: My Pledge To Satan by ecoleco: 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2012
U cannot blame Advocate666 for the religion he has chosen. He has the freedom of choice. Matter of fact, cursing and malignant words will not change anybody's mind.

U can only hope and pray that someday, he will have an encounter with the right Lord and Master.....Jesus Christ that will change his live forever.

1 Like

Re: My Pledge To Satan by advocate666: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2012
rhex_pheonix:

he day pain me say u no near me now....
u for chop ur father....idiot jobless boy

mtn just gave u megabytes u dont no how to spend it .......

why are the godly so violent, mean and menacing?
Re: My Pledge To Satan by rhexpheonix(m): 8:39am On Nov 07, 2012
advocate666:

why are the godly so violent, mean and menacing?

the bible say.......from the days of John D Baptish the Kingdom of God suffereth violent

and only d violents can take it by force.......

So am gonna violently pluck u off nairaland
Re: My Pledge To Satan by advocate666: 10:59am On Nov 07, 2012
rhex_pheonix:

the bible say.......from the days of John D Baptish the Kingdom of God suffereth violent

and only d violents can take it by force.......

So am gonna violently pluck u off nairaland

Come to Satan. The harbinger of knowledge to the world.
You will live a peaceful, happy, non-violent, pleasure-filled life.
You will not want. Money, power, and adoration will be yours.
Can't you see my brother? You don't need god. Satan will provide all you want in this life.
Re: My Pledge To Satan by ecoleco: 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2012
advocate666:

Come to Satan. The harbinger of knowledge to the world.
You will live a peaceful, happy, non-violent, pleasure-filled life.
You will not want. Money, power, and adoration will be yours.
Can't you see my brother? You don't need god. Satan will provide all you want in this life.

Your religion sounds a bit secular and humanistic...don't you think?

There is a void in the heart of every man that material things cannot satisfy. There are many satanist out there who have lived and have gone. People like Anton Lavey, the author of Satanic Bible. Have you ever tried to research their last minutes on earth and the last things they said? U'd be shocked at what you will discover. For instance here is Anton Levay's last words before he died...

Anton Lavey last words and Anton Lavey deathbed confession quotes take us to a really confusing place where we don’t know to distinguish the myth and reality. However in the end he revealed that most of what he claimed in his life was not true. Anton Lavey last words and Anton Lavey deathbed confession quotes are something like: “I was wrong with what I did in this life“. He founded the church of the devil and was a big part of preaching to live in the dark side of life, but in the end, few moments before he died he told in front of the camera that he was fooled by the devil all his life and now he is going to hell.

Anton Lavey last words and Anton Lavey deathbed confession quotes were said just before he died from a heart attack.

And hey, this piece is taken from a mystic/psychic's website not even a christian.
http://www.psychic-mystery.com

Another quote:

The woman who followed Anton to his deathbed only to be turned Christian watching & hearing him Cry out to God for mercy.. He begged God to let him live long enough to repent: “Please don’t let me die yet.. I can’t go there, Please let me live long enough to repent”

Do a thorough research and come to your own conclusion's. Don't take my words for it.

“There is a God shaped vacuum in the heart of every man which cannot be filled by any created thing, but only by God, the Creator, made known through Jesus.”

― Blaise Pascal

Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: My Pledge To Satan by mkmyers45(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2012
ecoleco:

Your religion sounds a bit secular and humanistic...don't you think?

There is a void in the heart of every man that material things cannot satisfy. There are many satanist out there who have lived and have gone. People like Anton Lavey, the author of Satanic Bible. Have you ever tried to research their last minutes on earth and the last things they said? U'd be shocked at what you will discover. For instance here is Anton Levay's last words before he died...

Anton Lavey last words and Anton Lavey deathbed confession quotes take us to a really confusing place where we don’t know to distinguish the myth and reality. However in the end he revealed that most of what he claimed in his life was not true. Anton Lavey last words and Anton Lavey deathbed confession quotes are something like: “I was wrong with what I did in this life“. He founded the church of the devil and was a big part of preaching to live in the dark side of life, but in the end, few moments before he died he told in front of the camera that he was fooled by the devil all his life and now he is going to hell.

Anton Lavey last words and Anton Lavey deathbed confession quotes were said just before he died from a heart attack.

And hey, this piece is taken from a mystic/psychic's website not even a christian.
http://www.psychic-mystery.com

Another quote:

The woman who followed Anton to his deathbed only to be turned Christian watching & hearing him Cry out to God for mercy.. He begged God to let him live long enough to repent: “Please don’t let me die yet.. I can’t go there, Please let me live long enough to repent”

Do a thorough research and come to your own conclusion's. Don't take my words for it.

“There is a God shaped vacuum in the heart of every man which cannot be filled by any created thing, but only by God, the Creator, made known through Jesus.”

― Blaise Pascal

Enough said.
Anton Lavey is not a true satanist and he's words and actions are not a yardstick for satanism
Re: My Pledge To Satan by cyrexx: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
mkmyers45: Anton Lavey is not a true satanist and he's words and actions are not a yardstick for satanism

pls what is true satanism? Do you have any literature or website to recommend to shed more light on this?

Thanks in advance
Re: My Pledge To Satan by mkmyers45(m): 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
cyrexx:

pls what is true satanism? Do you have any literature or website to recommend to shed more light on this?

Thanks in advance

True satanism is the worship of Satan as a diety
Theistic Satanism, sometimes referred to as Traditional Satanism, or Spiritual Satanism, is a form of Satanism with the primary belief that Satan is an actual deity or force to revere or worship.[1][2] Other characteristics of Theistic Satanism
may include a belief in magic, which is manipulated through ritual.[3] Unlike LaVeyan Satanism founded by Anton LaVey in the 1960s, Theistic Satanism is theistic[3] as opposed to atheistic, believing that Satan (Hebrew: ןָטָׂשַה ha-Satan, ‘the accuser’) is a real being[3] rather than a symbol of individualism.
Compare Laveyan and Theistic Satanism
Re: My Pledge To Satan by CrazyMan(m): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2012
advocate666:

God loves you, and is ready to forgive you despite the fact you fooolishly declared satan as your lord.

My advise to you is that you shouldn't misuse this final opportunity he has give you.

1 Like

Re: My Pledge To Satan by cyrexx: 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2012
mkmyers45: True satanism is the worship of Satan as a diety Compare Laveyan and Theistic Satanism

WOW. Thanks for the info.

I thought satanists were those who revered the figurative satan as a symbol of freedom and enlightenment.
Re: My Pledge To Satan by advocate666: 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2012
I still can't understand why people hate Satan when all He wants is for everybody to free, enlightened, wealthy and happy. What is wrong with that?
Re: My Pledge To Satan by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2012
advocate666: I still can't understand why people hate Satan when all He wants is for everybody to free, enlightened, wealthy and happy. What is wrong with that?
ITS A GOOD QUESTION YOU ASK. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH FREEDOM ENLIGHTENMENT WEALTH AND HAPPINESS however THERE IS A TIME TO LAUGH AND A TIME TO CRY, A TIME TO BE BORN AND A TIME TO DIE. THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR ALL THOSE THINGS YOU MENTIONED. SCRIPTURE SAYS 'THIS IS NOT YOUR REST'. MEANING THIS WORLD AS IT IS SET-UP SATANICALLY IS NOT YOUR RESTING PLACE. THE WORLD ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THIS ONE IS YOUR REST. IN THAT WORLD YOU CAN DO ALL THOSE THINGS YOU MENTIONED. IN THIS WORLD YOU HAVE TO JOSTLE FOR A FAVORABLE POSITION IN THE NEXT ONE.

3 Likes

Re: My Pledge To Satan by ecoleco: 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666: I still can't understand why people hate Satan when all He wants is for everybody to free, enlightened, wealthy and happy. What is wrong with that?

There is a dark side to every so-called good gifts of Satan.

Yes I have listened to former satanists and they all agree that Satan's gifts are real. I mean you will get money, power etc., for serving Satan.

But these gifts are not free. There is always a string attached to them. The sad part is that these attached strings weighs heavier on your soul than whatever fleeting, momentary happiness the gifts may bring. You will never want them if you had known the price tag on them.

On the other hand, God's gifts are not that way. Yes they may not come when you want them. They will come at God's own time, but you will be happier for it.

And hey, even if you don't get everything you want in this life with God, there is a world He has prepared for you in the near future where you will no longer lack, cry, hunger, thirst or want anything. For us Christians, this brand new life is worth waiting for than anything Satan and this present life can offer!

Peace
Re: My Pledge To Satan by advocate666: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
ecoleco:

There is a dark side to every so-called good gifts of Satan.

Yes I have listened to former satanists and they all agree that Satan's gifts are real. I mean you will get money, power etc., for serving Satan.

But these gifts are not free. There is always a string attached to them. The sad part is that these attached strings weighs heavier on your soul than whatever fleeting, momentary happiness the gifts may bring. You will never want them if you had known the price tag on them.

On the other hand, God's gifts are not that way. Yes they may not come when you want them. They will come at God's own time, but you will be happier for it.

And hey, even if you don't get everything you want in this life with God, there is a world He has prepared for you in the near future where you will no longer lack, cry, hunger, thirst or want anything. For us Christians, this brand new life is worth waiting for than anything Satan and this present life can offer!

Peace

These are lies peddled by enemies of Satan.
Satan gives freely. His greatest gift was the one he gave to mankind through Eve when she slithered on her bosom. The gift of knowledge. With knowledge comes wealth, health and happiness.
Did he ask Eve for anything in return? NO.
Who was making silly demands of Eve and punishing her sadistically without any gifts? god.
The evidence is all there for everyone to see. Or you can keep believing the lies fed you.
Re: My Pledge To Satan by truthislight: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2012
advocate666:

These are lies peddled by enemies of Satan.
Satan gives freely. His greatest gift was the one he gave to mankind through Eve when she slithered on her bosom. The gift of knowledge. With knowledge comes wealth, health and happiness.
Who was making silly demands of Eve and punishing her sadistically without any gifts? god.
The evidence is all there for everyone to see. Or you can keep believing the lies fed you.

ignorance is the bend of the in experience.

advocate666:

if you had developed thinking ability befor greedily following satan then you will not had fallen like an "ant into honey"

Now read:

"Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey;
(Romans 6:16).

Now, to "whomever you obey, he is your master"

by obeying satan our first parent surrendered their rights and authority to satan and as such he became suserviant to satan.

Have you ever wandered if Adam was alife today the level of influence and authority he will have?
Greater than every one else authority.
^^^
well, such was what satan new he will get and that was what he got even though Adam did not know but satan knew and that was why he repeated the same innocent bread temptation to Jesus but Jesus rather stuck to obeying Yahweh.

And got the exact at the end.

Unfortunately you are not only inexperience but also blind to satan antics that are crafted far superior to your "sugar licking" intellect.
Re: My Pledge To Satan by advocate666: 2:12am On Nov 11, 2012
truthislight:

ignorance is the bend of the in experience.

if you had developed thinking ability befor greedily following satan then you will not had fallen like an "ant into honey"

Now read:

"Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey;
(Romans 6:16).

Now, to "whomever you obey, he is your master"

by obeying satan our first parent surrendered their rights and authority to satan and as such he became suserviant to satan.

Have you ever wandered if Adam was alife today the level of influence and authority he will have?
Greater than every one else authority.
^^^
well, such was what satan new he will get and that was what he got even though Adam did not know but satan knew and that was why he repeated the same innocent bread temptation to Jesus but Jesus rather stuck to obeying Yahweh.

And got the exact at the end.

Unfortunately you are not only inexperience but also blind to satan antics that are crafted far superior to your "sugar licking" intellect.

I really don't understand what you are driving at here.
The problem with you people is that you have been brain-tuned into thinking that Satan = Bad. Thus whatever he does must necessarilly be bad.
Put this thinking by the side and look at the actions of the devil.
You brought up what you guys erronously refer to as the temptation of jesus but which was really a classic example of the selflessness of the devil.
Here, Satan saw a starving man that hadn't eaten anything for 40 days for whatever reason. This man is surrounded by food and even have the power to transform things to food. Satan took pity and asked the man to use his powers to feed himself. The man refused.
To any unbrainwashed normal person, what Satan did was praiseworthy and worthy of emulation, but for some reasons you christians turn this wonderful act into something to be abhored.

Leave the lies. Forget the brainwashing. Come to Lucifer, the Morning Light of the World. Gain knowledge and understanding. Live a fulfilling life. Satan loves you more than god hates you.
Re: My Pledge To Satan by truthislight: 11:45am On Nov 11, 2012
advocate666:

I really don't understand what you are driving at here.
The problem with you people is that you have been brain-tuned into thinking that Satan = Bad. Thus whatever he does must necessarilly be bad.
Put this thinking by the side and look at the actions of the devil.
You brought up what you guys erronously refer to as the temptation of jesus but which was really a classic example of the selflessness of the devil.
Here, Satan saw a starving man that hadn't eaten anything for 40 days for whatever reason. This man is sorrounded by food and even have the power to transform things to food. Satan took pity and asked the man to use his powers to feed himself. The man refused.
To any unbrainwashed normal person, was Satan did was praiseworthy and worthy of emulation, but for some reasons you christians turn this wonderful act into something to be abhored.

Leave the lies. Forget the brainwashing. Come to Lucifer, the Morning Light of the World. Gain knowledge and understanding. Live a fulfilling life. Satan loves you more than god hates you.

hahaha, enjoy. am done here ^^^

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? / Benefits Of Righteousness And Holiness / The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.