Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa (23813 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Kano / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 8:07am On Nov 24, 2012
sexycdor: hmmm.....who's got my back. i've got hydrophobia o and na bayelsa dem send me go. grin[color=#006600][/color]
271feea2
well, you are not alone.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by chizzyeric: 8:58am On Nov 24, 2012
Thanx chike ‎​no mind ayo joo. Ayo ayo ayo!!! Na me n u in camp!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2012
chizzyeric: Thanx chike ‎​no mind ayo joo. Ayo ayo ayo!!! Na me n u in camp!
@chizzy, yeye. na so my name sweet for your mouth? lolz.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Akieagle: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
Countdown..we don nearly reach 28th..Kia,I never ready here
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by shesca1: 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
Hello batch c nysc members.... Pls, its going to take hw many hours frm lagos to bayelsa..will like 2 mingle wit you guys b4 we get 2 camp.. Dis is ma pin 226E922A... Hope bayelsa wld be fun 4 us sha.. Am a lil hydrophobia

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Akieagle: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
[12 hours journey if you leave early]Hello batch c nysc members.... Pls, its going to take hw many hours frm lagos to bayelsa..will like 2 mingle wit you guys b4 we get 2 camp.. Dis is ma pin 226E922A... Hope bayelsa wld be fun 4 us sha.. Am a lil hydrophobia[/quote]
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by wildguy(m): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2012
shocked 12 hours on the road? Would it be possible to get to port harcourt first by road then get to bayelsa the same day?

And hope they have viewing centre for those of us that like football.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Chikebrain: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
wild guy: shocked 12 hours on the road? Would it be possible to get to port harcourt first by road then get to bayelsa the same day?

And hope they have viewing centre for those of us that like football.
I'll advise that you go a day before to PH before going to bayelsa the next day,
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Chikebrain: 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
The countdown is almost over. Will be coming in on wednesday.
Hope to see y'all there.
Ciao
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by wildguy(m): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
Chikebrain: The countdown is almost over. Will be coming in on wednesday.
Hope to see y'all there.
Ciao

A thought just came to my mind. What if they postponed it?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by shesca1: 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2012
Is it a must 2 camp wit all our credientials..
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by jumluv(f): 8:25am On Nov 25, 2012
@shesca Not wit all credential, go wit Ɣ☺ΰя callup letter, notification °ƒ result,sch I'd card,both ρнσtσcσρу and original
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Chikebrain: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2012
jumluv: @shesca Not wit all credential, go wit Ɣ☺ΰя callup letter, notification °ƒ result,sch I'd card,both ρнσtσcσρу and original
Seconded. That's all the credentials you need although passport photographs will be needed.
Thanks
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Chikebrain: 10:53am On Nov 25, 2012
wild guy:

A thought just came to my mind. What if they postponed it?
If it were to be postponed, a date would have been set by now. So no postponement
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
Hi guys, its time to double check our documents, and ID, and also make photocopies, pasport fotos included. Was opportuned to pass tru kaiama today on my way to ph. Coming from Lagos? make sure u take a bus that would go tru warri. Tell the driver you would drop at kaiama. The nysc sign board is just before the bridge at Kaiama.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Chikebrain: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
ay0201: Hi guys, its time to double check our documents, and ID, and also make photocopies, pasport fotos included. Was opportuned to pass tru kaiama today on my way to ph. Coming from Lagos? make sure u take a bus that would go tru warri. Tell the driver you would drop at kaiama. The nysc sign board is just before the bridge at Kaiama.
Nice piece Ayo. Please y'all should not Laminate your call up letter o!!!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2012
True talk o
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by grego1: 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
looking foward to see ya all on this forum. bayelsa here we come. lets GO THERE !!!!!!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by jumluv(f): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2012
See u guys soon countdown begins, May all meet in peace not in pieces
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by jumluv(f): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
See u guys soon countdown begins, May we all meet in peace not in pieces
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by shesca1: 12:15am On Nov 26, 2012
jumluv: @shesca Not wit all credential, go wit Ɣ☺ΰя callup letter, notification °ƒ result,sch I'd card,both ρнσtσcσρу and original
Tanks jumluv.. Can I get 2 meet u.. What state are u going tru 2 bayelsa.. Will be watin dis ma pin u can add me up 226E922A..
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by shesca1: 12:21am On Nov 26, 2012
I wanna knw pple dat wld be leaving 4 bayelsa on tuesday very early frm lag... And 2ndly, pls can we get a hotel close 2 d camp at bayelsa?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ambrosini593(m): 5:46am On Nov 26, 2012
t4tgirl: Hello Everyone,

I have a few questions and I am hoping that the batch A and B guys that were posted to Bayelsa and anyone who knows the area can help.
1. I dont have my school ID, I graduated ages ago and have misplaced it. Will I be ok with the identification letter given to me by Unilag?
2. (As a complete novice when it comes to travel) How do I get to Bayelsa by air from Lagos? Do I fly to PH or Warri? Can I get a cab from the airport?
3. Is it ok if I arrive on the 27th? (I heard the early birds get the best bed space)
4. Do I really need the rain boots?
5. How much should I allocate for feeding etc for the 3 weeks?

. Yes u can get a cab from PH airport. But it will cost a lot. In case u arrive on 27th and no where to sleep just let me know so that I can direct you to yenagoa with accommodation for d night . I served in yenagoa in 2008 nd luckily I got a good job. Congratulations.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ambrosini593(m): 6:14am On Nov 26, 2012
shesca1: I wanna knw pple dat wld be leaving 4 bayelsa on tuesday very early frm lag... And 2ndly, pls can we get a hotel close 2 d camp at bayelsa?
. U can tell ur driver to stop u at kaiama before d bridge, den u look 4 a guest house in the semi-town area or simply go straight to yenagoa which is about 40 minutes drive nd rent a mini hotel 4 about 3k. Am already hosting 2 nairalanders.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by sizzlezz: 8:28am On Nov 26, 2012
Pls if there's anyone leavin ƒσя bayelsa on tuesday ƪĩкε myself, add ♏ε̲ up n let's think of something 258933DA.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by sizzlezz: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2012
Pls I'm leavin from lag very early on tuesday morning... I need direction pls.. Anyone?? Ʊ‎​‎ can as well add ♏ε̲ 258933DA. Tanx
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by ay0201(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2012
sizzlezz: Pls I'm leavin from lag very early on tuesday morning... I need direction pls.. Anyone?? Ʊ‎​‎ can as well add ♏ε̲ 258933DA. Tanx
Lagos to ph through warri. Tell the driver you wld drop at kaiama. You would see the nysc sign board just befor the bridge at kaiama.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by Akieagle: 11:30am On Nov 26, 2012
Bayelsa dey expect us next tomorrow..safe journey
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by scratchbro: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
interesting.... theres a group for this...
Issorai tho.
Alright people, wednesday is in two days. if you are in abuja, i'd be flying to portharcourt on wednesday morning then taking a cab to camp. holla if you want to share a cab though.
For the rest of you... see you there
Captain Chicks.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by winsford: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
wow,i hope to see u guys in Bayelsa,it's been boring staying at home,i'm in p.h nw,i called d state co-ordinator i know d nysc state co-ordinator he's very friendly and nice,he's expecting us at d camp on 28th...dis my number 08134297067...i can't wait to see u all.i luv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by winsford: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
i 4got,i was at d camp on saturday come see pple loadind der bags,they are leaving d camp for us to enter,i was happy dat finally,we are entering camp on 28th,d fun is in our hands,we must make it happen,see u all in camp in JESUS name..AMEN
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa by t4tgirl(f): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
Hello Everyone,
Changed my mind. I'm in no hurry to leave my house. I'm dreading the three weeks ahead. sad I have decided to leave Lagos on Thursday morning. Hopefully the mad rush for registration will be over. If na to sleep for corridor, no lele! Hopefully i will get feedback from u guys on this thread before then. See you all there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo / OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ / NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.