Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! (5886 Views)

Emeka Mba Doesn't Deserve This. Dangerous things going on in our nation. / Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe / ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Ogbonaikenna(m): 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2012
Is this the kind of person we want? PointB, Afam, Onlytruth please lets do something. Her comment: Lol.
If there is a war, will you fight?
All of those clamoring for a Biafra
must fight. It isn't by mouth and
it certainly isn't from behind a
keyboard that Biafra will be
created. If you want Biafra, then
leave NL and go and get it. That's
my take.
Igbos want good roads,
education, airports, etc., just as
the OP stated. However, a
recreation of Biafra will not bring
those things overnight. Igboland
suffers the same ills plaguing the
rest of Nigeria. Unless we wipe
corrupt officials from Igboland, I
don't see Biafra being any
different than Nigeria. Not unless
we have trustworthy intellects
rather than big-mouthed
warriors as leaders. Yes, Boko
Haram has targeted Christians,
many of them being Igbos, but
let us not forget that Igbos are
robbing, kidnapping, and
murdering fellow Igbos too.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
What is wrong with you people ?
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
Why do you people detest the person that says the truth even if it hurts?

Tell me the part of her speech that does not make sense...try hard to remove sentiment (I know that will be hard for a bigot like you to do though).

1 Like

Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by ifyalways(f): 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
The comment is ON POINT.

Which thread did she make that comment?I need to go give her 1000 likes tongue

Seriously dude, RELAX.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by PointB: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
@Op,

I think we have discussed this issue in detail.

No all Igbos want Biafra, and not all Igbos want Nigeria. And it doesn't make anyone more or less Igbo.

End of Story!

Please let Ogugua be. She is Eze Nwayi elect!

1 Like

Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
@PointB, for being voice the reason, I am sending across these yam tubers via DHL

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdzz4x_WPtAqAu4KBxA4w1dKE3ipD75v1qcOsV3bVyMCpzTlXWcA[/img]
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Omen100(m): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: Is this the kind of person we want? PointB, Afam, Onlytruth please lets do something. Her comment: Lol.
If there is a war, will you fight?
All of those clamoring for a Biafra
must fight. It isn't by mouth and
it certainly isn't from behind a
keyboard that Biafra will be
created. If you want Biafra, then
leave NL and go and get it. That's
my take.
Igbos want good roads,
education, airports, etc., just as
the OP stated. However, a
recreation of Biafra will not bring
those things overnight. Igboland
suffers the same ills plaguing the
rest of Nigeria. Unless we wipe
corrupt officials from Igboland, I
don't see Biafra being any
different than Nigeria. Not unless
we have trustworthy intellects
rather than big-mouthed
warriors as leaders. Yes, Boko
Haram has targeted Christians,
many of them being Igbos, but
robbing, kidnapping, and

igbo people self shocked, oya write petition to Seun Osewa, "d talk na do C.E.O of nairaland" make e help u reverse her selection process just because she stood for the truth & refused to involve herself in any acts of favoritism, nepotism, bigotry & otherwise which igbo people are known for. just like igbo people did to the former PDP national chairman, former minister of power & the denied swearing in elevated court of appeal judge yesterday in Abuja. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by coogar: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
eGuerrilla: @PointB, for being voice the reason, I am sending across these yam tubers via DHL

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdzz4x_WPtAqAu4KBxA4w1dKE3ipD75v1qcOsV3bVyMCpzTlXWcA[/img]

you are a criminal - you want to bribe ogugua's parents with those healthy yams so they can marry her off to you?

@ thread,
the op is a sick pup.......so because someone has a different opinion to yours then she should remove from her office? i doubt the op has ever passed through the 4 walls of a decent college! anuofia!
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2012
eGuerrilla: @PointB, for being voice the reason, I am sending across these yam tubers via DHL

*Intercepting the yam tubers*
Ji mmiri oku on point!!!
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by naptu2: 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2012

1 Like

Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
Dis OP is really crazy...
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by PointB: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
tchidi:

*Intercepting the yam tubers*
Ji mmiri oku on point!!!

Lol,

Intercepting yams in my personal barn, guarded by Aluu villagers? I wouldn't try it. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by PointB: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2012

Those yams looks so real, I could almost touch them. Thanks man.

Meanwhile, er, er , how about live fouls to accompany the yams? grin grin grin
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Afam4eva(m): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
I think Ogugua88's comment is spot on. The only thing i will use to fault her is the fact that she once said that Igbos shouldn't fight for anything but that they should join other Nigerians and fight for Nigeria instead.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by j2012(m): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
afam4eva: I think Ogugua88's comment is spot on. The only thing i will use to fault her is the fact that she once said that Igbos shouldn't fight for anything but that they should join other Nigerians and fight for Nigeria instead.

And how is that worth faulting? Are you guys fighting for Nigeria or Biafra?
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Afam4eva(m): 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
j2012:

And how is that worth faulting? Are you guys fighting for Nigeria or Biafra?
Don't be dumb. Did you see Biafra in my post or Igbo? Tell me you're smarter than this.

1 Like

Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by advocate666: 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
this Yoruba ezenwanyi must be impeached. onlytruth, please for the sake of biafra, never relinquish power to the agents of the enemy.

3 Likes

Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
advocate666: this Yoruba ezenwanyi must be impeached. onlytruth, please for the sake of biafra, never relinquish power to the agents of the enemy.

It's obvious you have an eternal fear of anything Yoruba. Do you see Yoruba in your dreams?
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by lillyveezy: 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
ilugunboy:

It's obvious you have an eternal fear of anything Yoruba. Do you see Yoruba in your dreams?

Yes,ofenmanu has been giving peep terrific nightmare.
Could u pls remove it from planet earth. Maybe,just maybe jupita will surfice it. pls?
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
^^^^^^
Well...that nightmare is about to get even worse for you.. tongue cheesy

BTW...I don't fancy un-known quantity like you quoting my post..desist henceforth!
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by otokx(m): 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2012
I say Ogugua88 is innocent of these charges.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Ngodigha: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
@Ogugua, It shall be well with you.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: are we not
suppose to have an election
tribunal sitting before the
coronation?
9Ja_I_Hail: Bro sorry i failed to respond to
your earlier question, i was in
office then my attention wasn't
fully here at that time. Anyway
there is no specific time fixed yet
for tribunal sittings but as it was
stated by the Electoral
commissioner Pointb during the
just concluded election.Any igbo
person who has appeal should
table it and be rest assure that
his/her case would be treated
beyond his/her doubt.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by PointB: 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
Omen100:

igbo people self shocked, oya write petition to Seun Osewa, "d talk na do C.E.O of nairaland" make e help u reverse her selection process just because she stood for the truth & refused to involve herself in any acts of favoritism, nepotism, bigotry & otherwise which igbo people are known for. just like igbo people did to the former PDP national chairman, former minister of power & the denied swearing in elevated court of appeal judge yesterday in Abuja. undecided undecided undecided

What has Igbo people got to do with this. Quit your bigotry, else it will lead you to early grave. Olodo!
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Obiagu1(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2012
Who gives a damn about Mrs. Zik?

1 Like

Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Omen100(m): 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
PointB:

What has Igbo people got to do with this. Quit your bigotry, else it will lead you to early grave. Olodo!

Yes Dude, it has everything to do with igbo people because of their misplaced priorities, if this was to be the other way round, I know, all you hippo's won't have allowed Seun d C.E.O to know peace, hypocrites.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by PointB: 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
Omen100:

Yes Dude, it has everything to do with igbo people because of their misplaced priorities, if this was to be the other way round, I know, all you hippo's won't have allowed Seun d C.E.O to know peace, hypocrites.

Then better quickly grab a sachet of rat poison like one of your progenitors, cos this wont be the last time you will hear from/of us.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by 9jaIhail(m): 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
PointB:

Then better quickly grab a sachet of rat poison like one of your progenitors, cos this wont be the last time you will hear from/of us.

Lolzz you wicked ooo. anyway he/she is not making any sense better free him/her before you reduce yourself to his/her level.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2012

robbing, kidnapping, and

1000000000000000 likes kiss kiss
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by FreeGlobe(f): 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2012
@op dont mind them, this issue was raised during the election and the concerned forces forced it down everybody's throats. i laugh. However I just discovered the said person is a moderator here, maybe she is protecting her job.
As long as I and concerned igbos in nairaland are concerned we have only odumchi as eze, other positions are invalid for now. we cant allow an Yoruba lord over us. one biafra, on those folks arrested we stand! if you are igbo and afraid of biafra, you need to set your priorities right. nobody is forcing you, you can stay back in maiduguri while we move on cool

1 Like

Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
#looks at thread# well i am only interested in the yams.damn! e don tey i chop the thing.i gaz prepare yam and egg stew tomorrow morning!
WTF are condoms doing on this thread? gaddamit! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Latest Ka O Puo CLIMAX By Amb. Uche Ogbuagu / If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! / Anambra Election: A Message For The Aspirants By Dominic Barcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.