Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! (5899 Views)

Emeka Mba Doesn't Deserve This. Dangerous things going on in our nation. / Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe / ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Mynd44: 6:00am On Nov 07, 2012
People don't wanna hear the truth .
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Omen100(m): 6:12am On Nov 07, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

When i don't quote you please don't quote me ok.

Shut da fu€k up or be consumed by bitterness, thwart.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Mynd44: 6:18am On Nov 07, 2012
Omen100:

Shut da fu€k up or be consumed by bitterness, thwart.
Just leave them. They believe they are always right
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by ebere1712: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2012
Ezenwanyi that insults her own people. An Nigerian Apologist, that find no fault in the inceasant stupidty in the shit hole called Nigeria but finds everything wrong with people's determination to have their own independent state. That woman is on her own.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by nduchucks: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2012
ebere1712: Ezenwanyi that insults her own people. An Nigerian Apologist, that find no fault in the inceasant stupidty in the shit hole called Nigeria but finds everything wrong with people's determination to have their own independent state. That woman is on her own.

The typical male chauvinism of Africans, in this case, those of the Igbo extraction, is preventing you people from accepting that there exists a babe amongst you, Ogugua88, who is your Eze elect and is also a babe who is more intelligent than you many of you boys. You "males" display a disgraceful effeminate emotionalism typically expected from teenage gals. dolos

4 Likes

Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Mynd44: 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
ndu_chucks:

The typical male chauvinism of Africans, in this case, those of the Igbo extraction, is preventing you people from accepting that there exists a babe amongst you, Ogugua88, who is your Eze elect and is also a babe who is more intelligent than you many of you boys. You "males" display a disgraceful effeminate emotionalism typically expected from teenage gals. dolos
Well said
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by PointB: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2012
ndu_chucks:

My friend sharrap. No one needs your hypocritical inanity in this place, aboki. Rather than find a middle ground you prefer to place one above the other. The same frailty you accuse others of. I wonder why some of this half-bred fulanis will not allow Igbos to sort out this issues their own way.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by nduchucks: 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2012
PointB:

My friend sharrap. No one needs your hypocritical inanity in this place, aboki. Rather than find a middle ground you prefer to place one above the other. The same frailty you accuse others of. I wonder why some of this half-bred fulanis will not allow Igbos to sort out this issues their own way.

What middleground are you looking for olodo? Your people shamelessly ganged up on a lady because of her independence of thought and you are looking for middle ground? That's the typical response to be expected of a chauvinist.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by whitecat007: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2012
The rat poison is on your mind for a reason, so take the lead.
PointB:

Then better quickly grab a sachet of rat poison like one of your progenitors, cos this wont be the last time you will hear from/of us.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Dede1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2012
ndu_chucks:

What middleground are you looking for olodo? Your people shamelessly ganged up on a lady because of her independence of thought and you are looking for middle ground? That's the typical response to be expected of a chauvinist.

I guess it is your stream of thought on this discussion that should be regarded as chauvinistic and goofy. It is very shameful that a person with average intellect such as you would stoop so low to brand individuals who did not agree with Ogugua88 as chauvinist simply because the aforementioned poster appeared to be a lady. I wonder what would have been your plank of argument if the poster is physically impaired.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by PointB: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2012
ndu_chucks:

You are a typical half-bred fulani man whose stock in trade is fanning embers of division - divide and rule. It is those who don't know you that will be carried away by your duplicity. You are a bloody hypocrite, and anyone who pays attention to your drivel in the hope of gaining anything useful is wasting his time.

Go and look for some cattle to herd, or stick you tiny winny into the closest one to drive home your fulani chauvinism.

1 Like

Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Onlytruth(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2012
I'm not surprised that ndu_chucks is here fanning embers of anger and disunity as usual. Our disunity is THE real enemy. Without it, there is NOTHING to fan.
BTW I will comment on this issue when I deliver my valedictory speech sometime between Thursday and Saturday. In it, I will address all things facing Ndigbo in this forum, in Nigeria, and internationally.
For now I will advise us all to sheath our swords.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Noiseless2: 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2012
@Pointb, our dear honorable electoral commissioner. I wish to use this opportunity and call to your attention regarding the comment which
someone in the id "ogugua" made against her supposedly brothers and sisters, this id bearer "ogugua" has never done any other thing when ever the subject is to do with Igbo other than rubbish,insult and name calling, and at the same time will become dumb and deaf when the subject is the other way round,so that he/she won't be seeing to upset her nairaland praise singers who love to see us pulled down.

I wonder if he/she is a relative of the usuji man and so very eager to achieve what his/ her coward/foolish father or uncle tried so hard but failed shamefully,that is if at all the ID!OT in question is who he/she claims to be.

Finally,i wish to use this opportunity to appeal against any position which he/she could be holding in midst of Igbos which she so much despises.

Thank you very much.
Yours Noiseless.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2012
Noiseless2: @Pointb, our dear honorable electoral commissioner. I wish to use this opportunity and call to your attention regarding the comment which
someone in the id "ogugua" made against her supposedly brothers and sisters, this id bearer "ogugua" has never done any other thing when ever the subject is to do with Igbo other than rubbish,insult and name calling, and at the same time will become dumb and deaf when the subject is the other way round,so that he/she won't be seeing to upset her nairaland praise singers who love to see us pulled down.

I wonder if he/she is a relative of the usuji man and so very eager to achieve what his/ her coward/foolish father or uncle tried so hard but failed shamefully,that is if at all the ID!OT in question is who he/she claims to be.

Finally,i wish to use this opportunity to appeal against any position which he/she could be holding in midst of Igbos which she so much despises.

Thank you very much.
Yours Noiseless.

You are fond of seeking my posts only to insult me, Noiseless, so don't plead as if you are a saint. I implore you to find posts where I have name-called Igbos. You have accused me of turning my back on fellow Igbos and seeking the praises of others. You know that is a lie. We can revisit that Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office thread if you like. I was insulted and belittled by most in thread, including officials, but I never retaliated the insults. You were there. If I recall, you were one of those insulting me. Even during the election, some of you went back to find the post that started the disagreement. If I wanted, I could have returned to that thread as well and posted pages worth of insults that I received from fellow Igbos. Instead, I held my head high and will continue to do so as I see no crime in speaking my mind.

If you or anyone else have a problem with me, then you should approach me in a civilized manner rather than open a thread against me, smear my name, and question my being. In my acceptance speech, I said that it is common and normal for people to have disagreements, as long as it is civil and without insults. No one has to agree with me, but the insults are never necessary.

4 Likes

Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2012
People voted for her out of ignorance. Her history, posts, comments would have helped ndigbo in choosing the right person. Example was when someone wanted to change his vote haven learnt about her but the commissioner refused.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by jmaine: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2012
Make una free madam Ogugua88 na . . . sad
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by nduchucks: 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
Dede1:

I guess it is your stream of thought on this discussion that should be regarded as chauvinistic and goofy. It is very shameful that a person with average intellect such as you would stoop so low to brand individuals who did not agree with Ogugua88 as chauvinist simply because the aforementioned poster appeared to be a lady. I wonder what would have been your plank of argument if the poster is physically impaired.

Aru o na-aya gi? The answer is an emphatic Yes.

You people are not used to being outsmarted, outreasoned, by a lady so you go off on your seseless criticisms of your Eze nwanyi. I have news for you, a female governor will probably be the governor that will bails you out of your misery.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Dede1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
It is very unfathomable behavior for properly raised Igbo peeps to insinuate that the nuisance of kidnappers in Nigeria is sourced by Ndigbo. There are kidnapper’s problems everywhere in Nigeria. In my opinion, it is one of the social decadences occupying Nigeria and can not be remotely attributed to one particular ethnic group. It is acceptable act for an individual to have opinion as long as such opinion is not detrimental to certain group of people. There is wisdom in bearing responsible opinions.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Noiseless2: 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2012
Sorry i don't see anything so special about you alone that you would prefer being approach in a civil and be begging of you, while you feel you have the authority of going around throwing comments ignorantly the way you have been doing.
I'm sure you know noiseless didn't mention or refer to your id for the first time during the election, also i'm sure noiseless had on more than once let you know how silly your selectively "speaking your mind" is. By the way i have much more important things to do than "seeking your posts"
ogugua88:

You are fond of seeking my posts only to insult me, Noiseless, so don't plead as if you are a saint. I implore you to find posts where I have name-called Igbos. You have accused me of turning my back on fellow Igbos and seeking the praises of others. You know that is a lie. We can revisit that Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office thread if you like. I was insulted and belittled by most in thread, including officials, but I never retaliated the insults. You were there. If I recall, you were one of those insulting me. Even during the election, some of you went back to find the post that started the disagreement. If I wanted, I could have returned to that thread as well and posted pages worth of insults that I received from fellow Igbos. Instead, I held my head high and will continue to do so as I see no crime in speaking my mind.

If you or anyone else have a problem with me, then you should approach me in a civilized manner rather than open a thread against me, smear my name and question my being. In my acceptance speech, I said that it is common and normal for people to have disagreements, as long as it is civil and without insults. No one has to agree with me, but the insults are never necessary.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Dede1(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Aru o na-aya gi? The answer is an emphatic Yes.

You people are not used to being outsmarted, outreasoned, by a lady so you go off on your seseless criticisms of your Eze nwanyi. I have news for you, a female governor will probably be the governor that will bails you out of your misery.

You sure know that Ndigbo are very proud of their daughters especially when such individual tends to compete with their male counterparts in certain areas of human endeavor. I guess you have wasted an Internet bandwidth with your trolling about senseless criticism of Ogugua88 because she is smart. If there is one thing Igbo person cherishes very much, it is the essence of having smart and intelligent daughters.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by nduchucks: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
Dede1:

You sure know that Ndigbo are very proud of their daughters especially when such individual tends to compete with their male counterparts in certain areas of human endeavor. I guess you have wasted an Internet bandwidth with your trolling about senseless criticism of Ogugua88 because she is smart. If there is one thing Igbo person cherishes very much, it is the essence of having smart and intelligent daughters.

Then why don't you people let her be I'm sure in your Abriba village, you show how much you cherish your intelligent daughters by making sure that you keep then silent and subservient. People like you will never even raise a finger to treat your women to breakfast in bed, because you are too much of a "man" to do so. dolo
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2012
In as much as i like ogugua on this forum, i must state with all sincerity of heart that i doubt her being igbo or i guess she is married to another tribe or she is trying to keep her job as a moderator on nairaland. i have taken my time to peep in ogugua's posts here on nairaland and have come to the conclusion that she is just seeking favour and praise singing here. she turns a blind eye to other tribes shortcomings and she is always the first to pinpoint igbo's shortcoming. We all know that all tribes in this country have one problem or the other, but my question to ogugua is, why always pointing out only ndigbo's shortcomings?
Am really not happy with you i must tell you. am not being tribal here o, but, why must ogugua always try to play a good girl even when it is not needed, always the first person to condemn igbo wrongs.
i have a challenge for you ogugua, bring out a post were you have praised ndigbo and i will bring out ten of your post were you have condemned ndigbo.why always condemn.Are igbos that bad?
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by PointB: 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2012
Noiseless2: @Pointb, our dear honorable electoral commissioner. I wish to use this opportunity and call to your attention regarding the comment which

Thank you very much.
Yours Noiseless.

My brother Noiseless

As a matter of fact I have been inundated with a lot of complaint about our Eze Nwayi elect - Ogugua. I have always maintained that I won't hold brief for her as she is capable of handling herself.

That said, Ogugua was elected in a 'free and fair' election by majority Igbo voters, who in my estimation approves of what she does or represent. Furthermore, there was not petition against her during the nomination, and things went smoothly from there until the election.

Do I agree with everything she says - my candid answer is NO. Did she insult Igbo groups, state or institutions? The answer here is another - NO. Incidentally the rule governing the election did not rule out pro-Nigerian Igbo (something I believe is the core of the issues raised against her).

I will like to appeal to our Eze Nwayi elect to carefully study and understand the people she was elected to 'serve' and apply wisdom and diplomacy in handling 'hot' Igbo issue. Again I insist not all Igbos are pro-Biafran, and not all are pro-Nigeria. A leader's understanding the basic characteristic of his/her people will guide him/her in the effective discharge of her duty. It is on this note that I advise the Eze Nwayi elect to thread carefully on thorny issues. The essence of the Eze Nwayi is to help in fostering unity among Igbos on Nairaland. I personally don't see how this can be done if leaders choose to take sides against his/her people in divisive topics, when neutrality will serve best. Eze and Eze Nwayi position is a specific call to serve Ndi Igbo, first and foremost.

Then again, I would also like to say that Ogugua appears very passionate and energetic. And I think she has a lot to offer Igbo in her tenure as Eze Nwayi. Perhaps providence has bestowed her upon us at this point in time, so I say let's give her a chance. Let's bury the hatchet, and help her to serve us. Let's rally around and protect her, and help her serve us.

But if my appeal fail to sway us, I will still suggest we desist from opening flanks on every thread to call her out. Those who really want us to revisit the election of Eze Nwayi should use of the election thread to make their appeal. There are three very capable and principled members of the tribunal who can decide on this matter before the inauguration. In the end what should be paramount is the ideals unity of Ndi Igbo on Nairaland, and we cannot achieve that by tearing ourselves or leaders in pieces.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Dede1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Then why don't you people let her be I'm sure in your Abriba village, you show how much you cherish your intelligent daughters by making sure that you keep then silent and subservient. People like you will never even raise a finger to treat your women to breakfast in bed, because you are too much of a "man" to do so. dolo

You are deadly funny with the slide of treating a woman with breakfast. Do you understand the nuances which surround a titled man in Igbo land? Ndigbo love their girls to be smart but not bearing goofy opinions unbecoming of their status in the society.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Antivirus92(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2012
You guys should vote for her again. A woman that wasted her entire world on nairaland in the romance section. How often do you guys seen her in the politics or culture section? She doesn't even know anything about ndiigbo. She was trying to be neutral and unbiased,that's the problem with some silly igbo people. NONSENSE!
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2012
PointB:

My brother Noiseless

As a matter of fact I have been inundated with a lot of complaint about our Eze Nwayi elect - Ogugua. I have always maintained that I won't hold brief for her as she is capable of handling herself.

That said, Ogugua was elected in a 'free and fair' election by majority Igbo voters, who in my estimation approves of what she does or represent. Furthermore, there was not petition against her during the nomination, and things went smoothly from there until the election.

Do I agree with everything she says - my candid answer is NO. Did she insult Igbo groups, state or institutions? The answer here is another - NO. Incidentally the rule governing the election did not rule out pro-Nigerian Igbo (something I believe is the core of the issues raised against her).

I will like to appeal to our Eze Nwayi elect to carefully study and understand the people she was elected to 'serve' and apply wisdom and diplomacy in handling 'hot' Igbo issue. Again I insist not all Igbos are pro-Biafran, and not all are pro-Nigeria. A leader's understanding the basic characteristic of his/her people will guide him/her in the effective discharge of her duty. It is on this note that I advise the Eze Nwayi elect to thread carefully on thorny issues. The essence of the Eze Nwayi is to help in fostering unity among Igbos on Nairaland. I personally don't see how this can be done if leaders choose to take sides against his/her people in divisive topics, when neutrality will serve best. Eze and Eze Nwayi position is a specific call to serve Ndi Igbo, first and foremost.

Then again, I would also like to say that Ogugua appears very passionate and energetic. And I think she has a lot to offer Igbo in her tenure as Eze Nwayi. Perhaps providence has bestowed her upon us at this point in time, so I say let's give her a chance. Let's bury the hatchet, and help her to serve us. Let's rally around and protect her, and help her serve us.

But if my appeal fail to sway us, I will still suggest we desist from opening flanks on every thread to call her out. Those who really want us to revisit the election of Eze Nwayi should use of the election thread to make their appeal. There are three very capable and principled members of the tribunal who can decide on this matter before the inauguration. In the end what should be paramount is the ideals unity of Ndi Igbo on Nairaland, and we cannot achieve that by tearing ourselves or leaders in pieces.

@ pointb. i dont have anthing to tell you, but, your being biased, read your post again. i guess you are seeking something from ogugua, that girl is a biased human being, who doesnt hesitate to call ndigbo kidnappers as if it is only igbos that kidnap. she is to biased against ndigbo even though she is trying to be pro-nigeria. Am a pro-nigerian, but, should i because am a pro-nigerian always condemn my brothers. Guy, your just being biased too, if you love her simply approach her and tell her. Eze- nwanyi my foot. rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
donchris33: @ pointb. i dont have anthing to tell you, but, your being biased, read your post again. i guess you are seeking something from ogugua, that girl is a biased human being, who doesnt hesitate to call ndigbo kidnappers as if it is only igbos that kidnap. she is to biased against ndigbo even hough she is trying ti be pro-nigeria. Am a pro nigerian, but, should i because am a pro-nigrian be alwys condeming my brothers. Guy, your just biased, if you love her simply approach her and tell her. Eze- nwanyi my foot. rubbish

Any time someone differs, he or she has an ulterior motive? That's enough.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2012
ogugua88:

Any time someone differs, he or she has an ulterior motive? That's enough.
yes, if that person is not being objective and trying to be narrow minded. you have not answered my question. why always condemn ndigbo and turn a blind eye to other tribe's shortcoming? well, i dont even need to ask you because i can see that you are getting the praises you already want from other tribes. Eze-nwanyi my foot
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Antivirus92(m): 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
PointB:

My brother Noiseless

pointB, you lied here. Did ogugua insulted igbo as a whole? YES!. PointB,why did u pay deaf ear to the people that have went through all her posts and confirm that she critisizes igbo alot and keep quite at other tribe's short comings. Why should a saboteur/hypocrite be ur ezenwanyi?. IKPE MALU EZIOKWU,AKA AZU DI NA YA!
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
this thread is a microcosm of the macrocosm that is the igbo nation. 'nuff said!

3 Likes

Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2012
If Nigerians want Nigeria to change, then Nigerians must change themselves. Want an example of vocal people? Look no further than Boko Haram.

Boko Haram are no more human than we are. They have emotions. They have blood running through their veins. They have ten fingers and ten toes. Most importantly, they have one head. Like many of us, they are in discordance with the Nigerian government. The difference between Boko Haram and the rest of Nigeria is that they are not keyboard warriors, sitting behind laptops and computers, ranting out of anger and frustration. They plan. They do not like something, so they strategize and execute. They set goals for themselves and achieve these goals time after time. As sad as it may be, the reality is that terrorist groups like Boko Haram are successful. Why? Because they act.

Nigerians do not plan. Nigerians do not act. Nigerians do not execute. We are loud and we are prayerful. As a result, we have gotten nowhere.

We can emulate Boko Haram in a positive way. We have forward thinkers such as Seun Kuti, Omojuwa, Steve Ugbah, and hundreds and thousands of others, some on Nairaland. Why can't we all get together and plan? What needs to be done in Nigeria? How can we get from point A to point B? It is possible. Boko Haram has heavy support. Granted, that group has financial support, but Nigerians who want change can get financial support and already have numbers, both at home and abroad, and those numbers should count for something.

@ ogugua. the post above was curled from one of your threads titled: WE CAN LEARN A LESSON FROM BOKO HARAM. you condemn ndigbo all the time of kidnapping but you praise boko haram that have taken a lot of innocent lives. wat a hypocrite from a supposed Eze-nwanyi. change this your life of praising other tribes just to seek favour, and always condemning igbo, it wont help you, i tell you the truth. My grouse with you is that you have an ulterior motive thats why you act the way you do. For your information nnamdi azikiwe was never the president of these country, what a ceremonial one indeed. these other tribes will just use you and dump you. That is the game in the country right from our fore-fathers. A word is enoug for the wise. Ezenwayi my foot.

1 Like

Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by ifyalways(f): 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
Are men this jobless? Over an online "title" kwa?
Hehehe.

Fortunately, Ogugua was elected in a free and fair election!

Fortunately, the electoral team REFUSED to tell us all the roles of an eze nwanyi pre nomination and election!!

Fortunately, some Igbos belive in Ogugua and love her for who she is.

Unfortunately, some people would be FORCED to deal with it.no options.

Long live our eze nwanyi. elect.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Dangote To Receive ‘pride Of Africa Award’ / Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics / The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.