Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! (5897 Views)

Emeka Mba Doesn't Deserve This. Dangerous things going on in our nation. / Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe / ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Mynd44: 12:55am On Nov 08, 2012
shymexx:

What people? - psychotic personalities on a faceless forum, no?? Pathetic lot!!

Lmao
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by ijebabe: 12:59am On Nov 08, 2012
SMH. Fucking politics and raucous over nothing.
Mscheeew!
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by 9jaIhail(m): 10:26am On Nov 08, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Jeeeeedus! I have never met someone who has perfected the art of talking out of both sides of his mouth like this 9ja_I_Hail person. My God man, How do you do it??!! shocked shocked

Seriously, as much as I find you really annoying, it would be sacrilegious if I didn't encourage to make good use of this natural talent. I swear you could make so much money out of it. . teach a class, write books, make videos, bottle the essence of the double speakiness. . .all of the above. Just do something!

You will thank me later. smiley

@ sisi_kill. Could you please serve me with evidence or whatever i have written or said that made you arrive to this conclusion.

I look forward to see your evidence.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by advocate666: 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
re@lchange:

we are not saying that she cannot marry whoever she wants to.
we are only saying that she is biased against the same people she wants to lead.
we are only speculating that she may be under the spell of an Yoruba man who may be "changing her oil", hence her comments
her anti-igbo comments gives her away. it doesn't take much to know where a womans heart leans.
show us one anti-yoruba comment she ever made
she us where she takes on yorubas or any other tribe
never

Exactly.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by advocate666: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44:

Erm... Help me understand this.

Was her statements false?

Just a yes or no answer will do

She made a generalised statement without proof. Absence of proof does not make a staement true. Infact, it invalidates the statement.

Whether the statement is true or not is besides the point. The point is that someone in her position should not be making such statements.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Mynd44: 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2012
advocate666:

She made a generalised statement without proof. Absence of proof does not make a staement true. Infact, it invalidates the statement.

Whether the statement is true or not is besides the point. The point is that someone in her position should not be making such statements.
Lemme help you. Someone in her position should sugar coat things to make you feel better about yourself abi?

smh
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by coogar: 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2012
advocate666:

you are a consummate rëtard!
how can you tell us speaking the truth is irrelevant? who kidnapped pete edochie? who kidnapped mr ibu's wife? the okija-shrine saga? otokoto in owerri? who masterminded all these crimes? yoruba people? fulani? us marines? why do you find the truth repulsive?
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by advocate666: 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
Lemme help you. Someone in her position should sugar coat things to make you feel better about yourself abi?

smh

No. Someone in her position should be able to use diplomacy in her utterances. Especially when making public statements.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by FreeGlobe(f): 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
coogar:

you are a consummate rëtard!
how can you tell us speaking the truth is irrelevant? who kidnapped pete edochie? who kidnapped mr ibu's wife? the okija-shrine saga? otokoto in owerri? who masterminded all these crimes? yoruba people? fulani? us marines? why do you find the truth repulsive?
you are a bastartd! who killed funsho williams, who killed bola ige, who killed dipo dina, who looted the nigerian police to a standstill, who was the first female speaker to be impeached for fraud, who was responsible for the worst plane ctashes in the history of man with several lives wasted, who killed the sultan of sokoto. Let me stop now, lets talk about these. I wouldnt bother myself to inundate a schizophrenic like you with newspaper articles on kidnappings in yorobberland, I wouldnt want to divert this thread. may God punish you... useless bastartd
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Mynd44: 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
FreeGlobe:
you are a bastartd! who killed funsho williams, who killed bola ige, who killed dipo dina, who looted the nigerian police to a standstill, who was the first female speaker to be impeached for fraud, who was responsible for the worst plane ctashes in the history of man with several lives wasted, who killed the sultan of sokoto. Let me stop now, lets talk about these. I wouldnt bother myself to inundate a schizophrenic like you with newspaper articles on kidnappings in yorobberland, I wouldnt want to divert this thread. may God punish you... useless bastartd
Bad idea
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by coogar: 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2012
FreeGlobe:

your father had a profound influence on you - he was a lunatic!

the examples you are reeling out here do not advance your point one jot! ogugua rightly claimed that the igbos are the ones killing other igbos, kidnapping other igbos and committing all sorta crimes in the east and yet you guys want to impeach her for speaking the truth. what has funso williams gotta do with it? has any yoruba poster claimed otherwise that funso williams was killed by some unscrupulous yoruba politicians or what exactly is your point, you epileptic beast of burden? may amadioha impregnate you with 6 albino ewoks, anuofia!
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by FreeGlobe(f): 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
coogar:

your father had a profound influence on you - he was a lunatic!
the examples you are reeling out here do not advance your point one jot! ogugua rightly claimed that the igbos are the ones killing other igbos, kidnapping other igbos and committing all sorta crimes in the east and yet you guys want to impeach her for speaking the truth. what has funso williams gotta do with it? has any yoruba poster claimed otherwise that funso williams was killed by some unscrupulous yoruba politicians or what exactly is your point, you epileptic beast of burden? may amadioha impregnate you with 6 albino ewoks, anuofia!
it is only an idiiiot that will delve into a topic without knowing the point of discussion, she is simply being accused of what you unscrupulous elements do on this forum, always painting igbo black singularly of crimes that are obtainable elsewhere, always talking about kidnappings only in the south east as if it was invented in the south east. Joining the Yoruba agberos like you to denigrate igbos.
I dont support crime and kidnappings and yes, I utterly condemn it in the SE. I also dont support hypocritical minions whose positions are always one sided on general issues and since you were quick to list those cases in the SE, I also did for SW.

I also see your disregard for albinos, perhaps you belong to those that use or support them being used for rituals. you are indeed cursed. may thunder cripple those midget fingers you use to type these thrash. dolt.

3 Likes

Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Mynd44: 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2012
**Grabs a bucket of pop-corn**
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by coogar: 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2012
FreeGlobe:
it is only an idiiiot that will delve into a topic without knowing the point of discussion, she is simply being accused of what you unscrupulous elements do on this forum, always painting igbo black singularly of crimes that are obtainable elsewhere, always talking about kidnappings only in the south east as if it was invented in the south east. Joining the Yoruba agberos like you to denigrate igbos.

you are a verminous plonker......
if you don't have the ability to read between the lines, then go swallow some cyanide! she was only asking you inscrutable bigots to clean your habits first before pointing accusing fingers! after all, charity begins at home.....

I dont support crime and kidnappings and yes, I utterly condemn it in the SE. I also dont support hypocritical minions whose positions are always one sided on general issues and since you were quick to list those cases in the SE, I also did for SW.

i think you must be one brain-dead vegetable!
the crimes in sw, nw, ss, etc have nothing to do with this - all she said was igbos should act right before casting aspersions at others! you simpleton with the brain capacity of a slug - have you lost your ability to read and process simple statements? were you denied parental care as a child?

I also see your disregard for albinos, perhaps you belong to those that use or support them being used for rituals. you are indeed cursed. may thunder cripple those midget fingers you use to type these thrash. dolt.

your intelligence quotient is indirectly proportional to your age....the older you get, the dumber you become! you must have lacked the vital nutrients when you were feeding through the poisoned placenta.....you degenrate sonofawhore! i hope a rabid dog bites your scrotum.....i hope you catch a stray-bullet on your way home this evening!
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by FreeGlobe(f): 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2012
^
hahahahahahahahahaha, this bastartd talking about my scrotum. niqqa you gay, with you English speaking wannabe. do me a favor, just print this your thrash comment, bend down and shove it down your azz. dunce!
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44: **Grabs a bucket of pop-corn**
*joins him* er. . . oga shift for me abeg. you get 3D glasses? this my own don old finish cheesy cheesy
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by ebere1712: 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2012
Yoroslaves why can't you people mind your own business. We are not interested in taking you as slaves. Go to ilorin, fulanis are looking for slaves. Leave us alone. We do not care about you. We want you not to care about us too. Do your own things. ogugua, yoroslaves (and other jealousy ridden chronic "igbo haters" ) are rejoicing because of your election as "eze nwanyi"; they see you as our weak link. You should be very proud of yourself embarassed
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by coogar: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
FreeGlobe: ^
hahahahahahahahahaha, this bastartd talking about my scrotum. niqqa you gay, with you English speaking wannabe. do me a favor, just print this your thrash comment, bend down and shove it down your azz. dunce!

idiotic pleb!
he's 29 and he hasn't graduated yet from secondary school......
where were you when your mates were studying? busy setting mousetraps for bushrats---
anuofia, i am your nemesis and until you repent, there shall be no peace for you!
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Mynd44: 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2012
brokoto: *joins him* er. . . oga shift for me abeg. you get 3D glasses? this my own don old finish cheesy cheesy
**hands him a pair of glasses**
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Dainfamous: 12:02am On Nov 09, 2012
hohohohohoho ahahaahahahaha grin
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
**hands him a pair of glasses**
Thank you jare. This movie go sweet o!
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Mynd44: 9:19am On Nov 09, 2012
brokoto: Thank you jare. This movie go sweet o!
No wahala
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by achukwunet(f): 11:29am On Nov 10, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: Is this the kind of person we want? PointB, Afam, Onlytruth please lets do something. Her comment: Lol.
If there is a war, will you fight?
All of those clamoring for a Biafra
must fight. It isn't by mouth and
it certainly isn't from behind a
keyboard that Biafra will be
created. If you want Biafra, then
leave NL and go and get it. That's
my take.
Igbos want good roads,
education, airports, etc., just as
the OP stated. However, a
recreation of Biafra will not bring
those things overnight. Igboland
suffers the same ills plaguing the
rest of Nigeria. Unless we wipe
corrupt officials from Igboland, I
don't see Biafra being any
different than Nigeria. Not unless
we have trustworthy intellects
rather than big-mouthed
warriors as leaders. Yes, Boko
Haram has targeted Christians,
many of them being Igbos, but
let us not forget that Igbos are
robbing, kidnapping, and
murdering fellow Igbos too.

Ughhhh yo have GOT to be kidding me!! This is why Nigeria can never move forward! When someone speaks the truth about something that is true, everyone gets offended and starts criticizing the person. Ogugua88 said the truth and there is no harm in that. You seriously are foolish by posting a new topic JUST to get her impeached! Let her come here freely and speak what is on her mind. AND if Ogugua88 is bothering you so much why not just e-mail her about it instead of informing the whole da.mn site about it? Just goes to show that you need other peoples negative comments about Ogugua88 to make sure that what you are doing is right. Get up and find something else to worry about. There are bigger things to worry about rather than Ogugua's impeachment. Grow up will you? angry

4 Likes

Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by FreeGlobe(f): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
^
lol, where's this one coming from? what's the truth? what truth? That across the entire globe, criminal activities only happen in south east niggerea? The only truth I see here is that you just typed a whole bunch of nonsense.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
I just bought a plate of edi ka ikang and pounded(take away) from a Nigerian restaurant, and my older doozy, Ichei, also blessed me with a plate of Ogbono...

I'm feeling so Calabar and Igbo atm... grin
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by FreeGlobe(f): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
^
grin grin grin
guy you are a clown grin
do you also get to eat amala in peckam?
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by achukwunet(f): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2012
lol, where's this one coming from? what's the truth? what truth? That across the entire globe, criminal activities only happen in south east niggerea? The only truth I see here is that you just typed a whole bunch of nonsense.

Igbos are kidnapping other igbos that's the truth. There's nonsensical about it. If you sit there on your computer and deny this to yourself then there must be something wrong with you

1 Like

Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Mynd44: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2012
achukwunet:

Igbos are kidnapping other igbos that's the truth. There's nonsensical about it. If you sit there on your computer and deny this to yourself then there must be something wrong with you
The problem is that they see noting bad about themselves and expect everyone else to be deluded too
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by FreeGlobe(f): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2012
achukwunet:

so kidnapping was invented by igbos, there is nothing wrong with you genuinely saying igbos are kidnapping fellow igbos, it is part of a societial rot that no tribe in the world is free from. kidnappings is all about making money illegally, the same as robbery, yahoo yahoo, less gravy than looting, embezzlement, rituals, boko haram etc which are all part of the Nigerian society across every tribe, but when someone is saying it with sinister motives, to garner cheap praises from the yaroba folks here who always have a hard on whenever igbo stories are posted, or to bash igbos, or out of ignorance, anf when someone is hypocritical like the ogugua is accused of, then problem arises. can you tell me any part of the world where their is no crime, with your little brain.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Dede1(m): 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
achukwunet:

Are there only Igbo kidnappers in Nigeria? I have read countless stories about Yoruba, Ijo, Edo, Hausa, Ibibio, Itsekiri and Urhobo kidnapping each other yet one hardly reads craps from the peeps of these ethnicities publicly admonishing the members of the tribe in a manner suggesting such social decadence is limited to that ethnic group.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Dede1(m): 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
The problem is that they see noting bad about themselves and expect everyone else to be deluded too

Say your ethnicity and I shall name kidnappers from it. Until you have the balls to pronounce that your ethnic group partakes in the kidnapping crap, I suggest you shut up.
Re: Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
Dede1:

Say your ethnicity and I shall name kidnappers from it. Until you have the balls to pronounce that your ethnic group partakes in the kidnapping crap, I suggest you shut up.

I pray you are a victim of kidnapping at the village this Xmas

Only then would you appreciate the magnitude of the problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) / Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West / Tinubu, Buhari, Atiku, Candidates Who Have Boycotted Presidential Debates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.