Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Last Chicken - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Last Chicken (944 Views)

LOL!!! IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME.... Check out How Nigerians Eat Chicken (Photo) / Why Are Nigerian Girls Synonimous To Requesting For Chicken When Taken Out? / Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Chicken by ashaby(f): 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2008
A man goes to a restaurant and orders a chicken dish.
By the time the food is ready and he is about to eat, the waiter comes back and says, "Sir, I'm afraid there has been a mistake. You see that police officer who is sitting at the next table is a regular customer of ours and he usually orders the same dish. The problem with this is that this is the last chicken in the house. I'm afraid I'll have to take this dish to him and arrange for another dish for you!"
The guy gets really upset and refuses to give up his food. The waiter walks over to the other table and explains the situation to the officer.
A few minutes later the officer walks over to the man's table and says, "Listen up, pal. That is MY chicken you are about to eat and I'll warn you whatever you do to that chicken I'll do the same to you. You pull out one of its legs, I'll pull out one of yours. You break one of its wings, I'll break one of your arms!"
The man calmly looks at the chicken, then sticks his middle finger in the bird's rectum pulls it out and licks it. He then gets up, drops his pants, bends over and says, "Your turn!" grin grin grin
Re: Last Chicken by nightnurse(f): 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2008
thats was a very funny one, ashaby keep it up
Re: Last Chicken by ituen(m): 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2008
Nice joke

Re: Last Chicken by tufe(m): 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2008
ashaby, how about going on a date with me
Re: Last Chicken by nightnurse(f): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2008
Tufe ashawo, repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand
Re: Last Chicken by tufe(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2008
nightnurse, just leave me ooo. when na you i been wan marry, you come go marry ituen, wetin i go come do na. just leave me jare

and i no go marry b4 the kingdom come.
Re: Last Chicken by ifyalways(f): 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2008
@post,well,it got a pass mark. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ashy ashy babie keep it coming. tongue
Re: Last Chicken by ashaby(f): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2008
thanks guys for the complementation

@ ifyalways
i don like u pass make u dey yab me. my name na ashaby no be ashy or shud i ask " u go school at all? ". common spelling u cannot known abi na known sef

@ tufe
searching for who is asking her on a date
just carry ur cheque, sign am and leave it blank, i dey come
Re: Last Chicken by tufe(m): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2008
*signs a cheque of N20 for ashby*

*signs two blank cheques for ify*

ify, you may do as you wish.

ashby, we are still together. as tuface talk, "ifunawi bawa for this place"
Re: Last Chicken by ituen(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2008
Tufe,

I like ur razzling format
empty cheques hehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Last Chicken by tufe(m): 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2008
my broda, how we go do na. there must be a way forward, and this na the way i choose grin
Re: Last Chicken by ifyalways(f): 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2008
ashaby:

thanks guys for the complementation

@ ifyalways
i don like u pass make u dey yab me. my name na ashaby no be ashy or should i ask " u go school at all? ". common spelling u cannot known abi na known sef

where did i go when you typed this?i so like face to face firing.anyway i hope to see you morrow.
what in hades shade do you mean by "i don like u pass'?is that a compliment or a call for concern?are you trying to start something?make sure you wud be able to hold down the dragon when it comes calling

did i hear you say i didnt go to school?i cant spell?goooooood girl,yes so good.i wud pretend its a joke till when you bring back your flea infested ass here again to prove how learned you are.till then ciao cheesy
Re: Last Chicken by minute(f): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2008
its so funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Last Chicken by tufe(m): 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2008
ify, you too dey ginger
Re: Last Chicken by ifyalways(f): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2008
minute:

its so funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
i wish it is cheesy
tufe did you say sumtin undecided
@joke hehe so so funny
Re: Last Chicken by tufe(m): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2008
catch ya 2moro babe. i gotto crash
Re: Last Chicken by ashaby(f): 9:11am On Feb 01, 2008
@ifyalway
ify, ifyko, ifygbam, hw far, na yoke i dey help u yoke o!! we no suppose quarrel now? What happens to sisterhood? abeg no give all those macho guys (like tufe wey dey fear no sign cheque but like beta thing) opportunity to put we sisters asunder.

By the way, i dey thing of setting up a forum: Nairaland Sisters Coalition (NASICO). I wan make u my Vice con put Tessy baby for Secretary, aristotle as legal adviser, others go apply but ur own post na automatic!! cool .Of course, na me go be chairperson *who no like beta thing?* . About my arse, well seeing is believng, but na im be my USP
Re: Last Chicken by clemcykul(f): 10:44am On Feb 01, 2008
boi ol boy all this project for ify shocked grin grin lmao grin
Re: Last Chicken by Opoki(m): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2008
@ifyalways
Se you dey joke or you dey serious
Re: Last Chicken by Opoki(m): 11:30am On Feb 01, 2008
@ poster
So what was the police officers' response?
Re: Last Chicken by tufe(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2008
ashaby, u don dey try pally abi. fear don catch you, u sef don sabi ify na you oga for here.

hehe, lol grin
Re: Last Chicken by tessybaby(f): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2008
ashaby:

@ifyalway
ify, ifyko, ifygbam, hw far, na yoke i dey help u yoke o!! we no suppose quarrel now? What happens to sisterhood? abeg no give all those macho guys (like tufe wey dey fear no sign cheque but like beta thing) opportunity to put we sisters asunder.

By the way, i dey thing of setting up a forum: Nairaland Sisters Coalition (NASICO). I wan make u my Vice con put Tessy baby for Secretary, aristotle as legal adviser, others go apply but your own post na automatic!! cool .Of course, na me go be chairperson *who no like beta thing?* . About my arse, well seeing is believng, but na im be my USP

ashaby make u no find trouble for ya self oooooooooooo
how u go put me ya secretary? u saby me well?
no try am again, u hear me?
Re: Last Chicken by tufe(m): 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2008
woman, have you heard?
Re: Last Chicken by ituen(m): 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2008
Na who put Tessy for secretary?

People get mind these days oh
Re: Last Chicken by tufe(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2008
heheheeeeeeeeeeee

liver don grow. the girl wey even give am secretary suppose be janitor for the organization[img]http://www.smileys4me.com/getsmiley.php?show=4504[/img]
Re: Last Chicken by ifyalways(f): 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2008
tessybaby:

ashaby make u no find trouble for ya self oooooooooooo
how u go put me ya secretary? u saby me well?
no try am again, u hear me?
hehe.LMAO.coooolu down sister,we never even endorse the thing sef wink
ashaby:

@ifyalway

By the way, i dey thing of setting up a forum: Nairaland Sisters Coalition (NASICO). I wan make u my Vice con put Tessy baby for Secretary, aristotle as legal adviser, others go apply but your own post na automatic!! cool .Of course, na me go be chairperson *who no like beta thing?* . About my arse, well seeing is believng, but na im be my USP
ok i hear sister.all na joke.but this your coalition get as i be oooo.we have to look into it first.i mean ladies of the higher chamber ie Rebellious,Tessy,clem and i.maybe if it gets to be endorsed,we wud get back to you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Last Chicken by clemcykul(f): 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2008
ify involve me not!
Re: Last Chicken by ifyalways(f): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2008
. . why?
ok,no stress !
Re: Last Chicken by tufe(m): 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2008
these ladies are up to no good
Re: Last Chicken by ifyalways(f): 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2008
. . . cos the goodies gone to the goners
Re: Last Chicken by tufe(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2008
too much english
Re: Last Chicken by ifyalways(f): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2008
. . . .bring your english compass+map along then grin

(1) (Reply)

A Fourth Grade Boy And A Fourth Grade Girl / Tequila / Two Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.