Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) (13094 Views)

See The Kidnappers Arrested By Policemen In Rivers State This Morning. Photo / Armed Robber Caught In VGC, Lagos This Morning (Photo) / Father Of Two, Tortured To Death At Sokoto Checkpoint By Policemen (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by Emmyk(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
poor chap. look more like he had the shot in his arm
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by KINGwax(m): 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
Is that 10am or 10pm. Fake news, fake pix. I passed there twice today, nothing nothing except the usual arrests everywhere. Shoot ko, fire ni
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by takedat(m): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2012
thelastPope:

Keep defending evil. Their blood is on your heads. You are now enforcing okada ban with live ammunition and cold blooded murders. I can see that human life and human blood means nothing to you peeps. You feel you are killing chickens. You know absolutely nothing about life. You keep talking arrogantly like you can create or take life at will. You forget you are just a man. Just a man. Even the chest you are beating is not your own. Keep at it. The day of reckoning is coming!
@losthope, I truly sympathise with the Okada rider but Did Fashola tell the police to shoot at Okada riders? Are the police answerable to him? Why not blame GEJ for all the accidental discharge and the extra judicial killings of the police since the IGP is answerable to him. Quit dishing out this your crass reasoning

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by onyekabe(m): 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
What is lagos turning into. I Laugh in Arabic
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by onyekabe(m): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
May all those police be posted to meduguiri
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by Crown128(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
Animals+Criminals=NPF. May God grant the man speedy recovery.
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by callash: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2012
U ARE STUPID,GOD WILL WIPE OUT UR ENTIRE GENERATION..BASTARD..Y CALL HIM A DUMB NIGGA COS HE TRYING TO FEED..MAY U NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF T
Mad Cow: MORAL LESSON: Do not f`uck with the Nigerian Police.. Instead of trouble to dey, make rain fall..
OMORROW

If this dumb nigga had simply obeyed the new rules on Okada restriction and not tried to flee from the Police, he wouldnt have been shot!! CHIKINA!!

Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by calculusx(m): 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2012
KINGwax: Is that 10am or 10pm. Fake news, fake pix. I passed there twice today, nothing nothing except the usual arrests everywhere. Shoot ko, fire ni

Pls get your facts right. It actually happened and it wasn't a fake news. I passed there this morning and saw 4 Police Patrol Vehicles loaded with seized Okada right in front of Teju Hospital. Couldn't ascertain what happened though but after 30mins when i passed there again there was pandemonium. I asked 2 Okada men i knew very well n the scene and they confirmed their colleague was shot dead by Policemen {Yemi by Name}. All Companies and fast food along Coker road and Ilupeju bypass shut their doors. I also heard the News this evening on 97.3fm
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by Hardfact: 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2012

This same particular incident was reported much earlier today on the thread below: https://www.nairaland.com/1095057/breaking-news-nigerian-police-shoot
We are gradually getting to the "promised land", arent we?
I guess the able men and officers of the Nigerian police were/are simply "doing their job of enforcing the law". Weren't/aren't they
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by Philipmems(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
KINGwax: Is that 10am or 10pm. Fake news, fake pix. I passed there twice today, nothing nothing except the usual arrests everywhere. Shoot ko, fire ni
I have absolutely nothing against you but it would be nice if you actually pursue facts rather than discrediting people when you are not sure of happenings around your environment. this was a serious matter because life was involved with possibilities of families weeping, children becoming fatherless and wife a widow. May God Help our Beloved country.
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by saydfact(m): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
read d Okada poem here.
http://www.magicmates4all..com
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by Hardfact: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2012
Dude, hightime you woke up to stark realities around you. Same very news is all around the net. 3 different threads on same very murder's on NL today!
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by nikkyshyne(f): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2012
Shaaarrraaappp!!!
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by Naijapikin1: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
sheymoni: untill we all have acess to gun, police will not respect us
seconded, thirded, and four-tified!
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by Hardfact: 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
Mad Cow: MORAL LESSON: Do not f`uck with the Nigerian Police.. Instead of trouble to dey, make rain fall..

If this dumb nigga had simply obeyed the new rules on Okada restriction and not tried to flee from the Police, he wouldnt have been shot!! CHIKINA!!

Mad Cow, immoral lesson. Now I understand why the name "Mad Cow".
Let them police take a step further, KILL OFF ALL DEM STUBBORN OKADA RIDERS ALL AT ONCE so all can learn the BIGGEST OF LESSONS! The logic of a mad cow.
I've always "loved" our police for their track record of indiscipline & nonprofessionalism
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by eagleeye2: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Keep speaking about your parents and their genetic contribution.

Tell me what has Fashola got to do with this, cretin.

Ya papa n mama person! ya generation cretin
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by mkoabiola: 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2012
According to my close frend currently in d police college,he said dier instructor do tell dem dat" police is mad man job ,so u av to behave like a mad man to do d job".
So dat is d reason y dey all behave like mad men,afta training@ d police college.

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by hardbody: 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
miketonic: this is normal in nigeria, you guys should be use to it by now.. i dont see any sense complaining. thank god i live in america where i can exhibit my right and also taste white female punna. RIP okada man

You are phocked up, Allah
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by phemmy1987: 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2012
Na we way dey here d police dey sakara. make they go try am with d boko guys 4 north may b their station(s) no go suffer for it. Idiot ppl. RIP OKADA MAN
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:43am On Nov 07, 2012
i am sick of this lame arguments. i am going to sacrifice a xtian to the Gods nd see if it produces any good results for 9ja. tongue
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by Sagamite(m): 12:49am On Nov 07, 2012
eagle,eye:

Ya papa n mama person! ya generation cretin

You are a cretinous person!

It must be passed down as a gene.

Fcking moronic product of a failed education system that cannot defend his daft statement.

What schools failed you?

Which schools churned out this type of person that you are?
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by ironben(m): 5:26am On Nov 07, 2012
Philipmems: Probably because most Nigerians lack the basic first aid technique in handling gun shot wounds, Secondly, if you take him to the hospital you would have to get a police report meaning you might be detained by the police. You would also need to deposit some money at the hospital before proper medical attention will be given to the victim. the police might cook up a story to suit them thereby tagging you as an accomplice to armed robbery... the list is endless.. my broda
the system is whacked! cry
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by eagleeye2: 6:27am On Nov 07, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

It must be passed down as a gene.

Fcking moronic product of a failed education system that cannot defend his daft statement.

What schools failed you?

Which schools churned out this type of person that you are?

Whenever you are ready to debate like a sensible human being, without calling others name you let me know.

Untill then, all the above you have said refers to your papa n mama and your entire generation.
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by Sagamite(m): 7:06am On Nov 07, 2012
eagle,eye:

Whenever you are ready to debate like a sensible human being, without calling others name you let me know.

Untill then, all the above you have said refers to your papa n mama and your entire generation.

I am debating like a sensible human being by showing the sense that I know you are not sensible.

A fooool like you should not have a right to vote. That is a crime against humanity.
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by ashmanpolo: 7:14am On Nov 07, 2012
eagle,eye:

Don't mind dat basTARD dat's calling u A person. Every curse he said to u goes to his sick parents dat abandoned him. Idiot
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by eagleeye2: 7:48am On Nov 07, 2012
Sagamite:

I am debating like a sensible human being by showing the sense that I know you are not sensible.

A fooool like you should not have a right to vote. That is a crime against humanity.

A sensible human being will never start a debate with cursing out other people.
You asked what Fashola has to do with it, but you need to insert the word "person!" before getting you message/question across. Does that make sense to you?
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by Sagamite(m): 8:01am On Nov 07, 2012
eagle,eye:

A sensible human being will never start a debate with cursing out other people.
You asked what Fashola has to do with it, but you need to insert the word "person!" before getting you message/question across. Does that make sense to you?

The "person" was necessary because no sensible person (one with a brain and that is well-educated) will blame Fashola for a moronic animal (who a Banana republic has given a gun) shooting an unarmed person to enforce the law.

Calling you a person makes pure sense as I am not dilly-dallying. I went straight to the point. That is Lean type of talking.

Secondly, I know such a hurtful dent to your ego will help you in future to practice that beautiful, blissful and innovative act of "thinking before talking" because you will be HOPEFULLY more cautious and not leave yourself exposed to such bashing.

Which HOPEFULLY results in better contributions to debates and consequentially some future great outputs from the collation of thoughts put forth in debates.

Basically I am helping develop Six-Sigma thinking and debating! I am a Genius, I am applying Lean-Six sigma to debating.

Hence, I have been very sensible and definitely got my message across.

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by eagleeye2: 8:08am On Nov 07, 2012
Sagamite:

The "person" was necessary because no sensible person (one with a brain and that is well-educated) will blame Fashola for a moronic animal (who a Banana republic has given a gun) shooting an unarmed person to enforce the law.

Calling you a person makes pure sense as I am not dilly-dallying. I went straight to the point.

Secondly, I know such a hurtful dent to your ego will help you in future to practice that beautiful, blissful and innovative act of "thinking before talking" because you will be HOPEFULLY more cautious and not leave yourself exposed to such bashing.

Which HOPEFULLY results in better contributions to debates and some great outputs from the collation of thoughts put forth in debates.

Basically I am helping develop Six-Sigma thinking and debating! I am a Genius.

Hence, I have been very sensible and definitely got my message across.

YOUR PAPA AND MAMA person! TO THE POWER OF INFINITY.

If a Genius is this type, I will rather be a Dullard.
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by Sagamite(m): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2012
eagle,eye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URRcxWrBVkI&

That bit you? E enter ya bodi? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You ARE a dullard, person!
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by eagleeye2: 8:17am On Nov 07, 2012
Sagamite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URRcxWrBVkI&

That bit you? E enter ya bodi? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You ARE a dullard, person!

Sagamite = A an Abandoned child of person! parents. Meaning A BUTTERFLY, THINKING THAT HE IS A BIRD
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by Sagamite(m): 8:24am On Nov 07, 2012
eagle,eye:

Sagamite = A an Abandoned child of person! parents. Meaning A BUTTERFLY, THINKING THAT HE IS A BIRD

You are a person, nigga!

Now you know. I just helped you improve your self-awareness. Your Johari Window. wink cheesy

You are dumb, daft and a dullard. grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlxPXH37xVI&
Re: Okada Rider Allegedly Shot By Policemen In Lagos This Morning (PHOTO) by ashmanpolo: 9:11am On Nov 07, 2012
eagle,eye:

I have told u to leave dat Biatch alone...the only grammar he knws is RE-TARD, person forgeting dat he's a DULLARD and a BASTARD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jill Iyuadoo Tor-Agbidye Kidnapped In Makurdi (FCMB Zonal Manager's Wife) / Woman Loses Her 3 Months Pregnancy After Being Assaulted In Delta. Photos / Army Arrests 5 Illegal Bunkerers, Hands Them Over To EFCC (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.