Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Roman Catholic Church Under Constant Siege By Christians, Pagans & Terrorists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Roman Catholic Church Under Constant Siege By Christians, Pagans & Terrorists (836 Views)

5 Sins Often Ignored By Christians Today / A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman Catholic Church Under Constant Siege By Christians, Pagans & Terrorists by yah1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
This is really getting bothersome. Christians are using a lot of internet-time on this board for example to battle with catholics. While the boko-haram are bombing the catholics in real life.
This is just one phase, so many christians say that catholics are pagans. Recently an atheist said they are covering up information. I have also heard of other forms of attacks against the rcc, but lets not even go there.

Why all the beefs against the RCC? Even the rcc members here (italo and his croonies) are not even helping matters at all.
Re: Roman Catholic Church Under Constant Siege By Christians, Pagans & Terrorists by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
CUZ THEY ARE WORSHIPING THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST AND HENCE YOU ARE RECEIVING THE PLAGUES THEREOF
Re: Roman Catholic Church Under Constant Siege By Christians, Pagans & Terrorists by yah1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
^^Yes, this is another reason pagans are against them too.
Re: Roman Catholic Church Under Constant Siege By Christians, Pagans & Terrorists by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
yah:
^^Yes, this is another reason pagans are against them too.
THATS A CASE OF SATAN BEING AGAINST SATAN. A DIVIDED HOUSE, IF YOU WILL
Re: Roman Catholic Church Under Constant Siege By Christians, Pagans & Terrorists by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
Very funny thread!! Mr. Yah & buzugee....una no go kill person with laughter grin grin Well, all these things are signs of the end! Prophecies are being fulfilled everyday. Make all man shine hin eyes na hin matter!

I hail una!

1 Like

Re: Roman Catholic Church Under Constant Siege By Christians, Pagans & Terrorists by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
seriallink: Very funny thread!! Mr. Yah & buzugee....una no go kill person with laughter grin grin Well, all these things are signs of the end! Prophecies are being fulfilled everyday. Make all man shine hin eyes na hin matter!

I hail una!
ME BREDA YOU NO LIE AT ALL OOOO. IN FACT HURRICANE SANDY IS COMING FOR ROUND TWO. THEY EXPECTING HIM TOMMOROW. MEANWHILE TOTAL DAMAGE SO FAR ? TENS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS GETTING CLOSE TO HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS..AND OVER 100 LIVES. THE LORD THROWING DOWN ON THAT WELL FED HARLOT grin grin

1 Like

Re: Roman Catholic Church Under Constant Siege By Christians, Pagans & Terrorists by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2012
obadiah777: ME BREDA YOU NO LIE AT ALL OOOO. IN FACT HURRICANE SANDY IS COMING FOR ROUND TWO. THEY EXPECTING HIM TOMMOROW. MEANWHILE TOTAL DAMAGE SO FAR ? TENS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS GETTING CLOSE TO HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS..AND OVER 100 LIVES. THE LORD THROWING DOWN ON THAT WELL FED HARLOT grin grin

Really? Another one will hit tomorrow?
Re: Roman Catholic Church Under Constant Siege By Christians, Pagans & Terrorists by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2012
Re: Roman Catholic Church Under Constant Siege By Christians, Pagans & Terrorists by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2012
obadiah777: OH YES. THE LORD AINT PLAYING WITH BABYLON http://english.pravda.ru/news/hotspots/06-11-2012/122716-usa_storm-0/

http://www.lawyerherald.com/articles/2374/20121105/hurricane-sandy-new-york-jersey-face-another.htm

Mayne, this is really bad oh. I hope Goshen is okay, has anyone heard from him lately?
Re: Roman Catholic Church Under Constant Siege By Christians, Pagans & Terrorists by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2012
seriallink:

Mayne, this is really bad oh. I hope Goshen is okay, has anyone heard from him lately?
GOSHEN HAS BEEN SWALLOWED BY A SHARK LIKE JONAH. APPARENTLY ALL THE BEASTS OF THE OCEANS ARE NOW SWEEPING INTO PEOPLES HOUSES AND ON THE STREETS. ITS NOT BAD, ITS GOOD NEWS. WHEN GENTILE NATIONS ARE SLOWLY TURNING TO HELL THAT MEANS CHRIST IS COMING VERY SOON. ITS GOOD NEWS.

LUKE 21 VS 25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draws near. YOU SUPPOSED TO BE CLAPPING YOUR HANDS BRAH. KEEP IN MIND THE LORD DOING ALL THIS

AMOS 3 VS 6 Does disaster come to a city unless the LORD has planned it?
Re: Roman Catholic Church Under Constant Siege By Christians, Pagans & Terrorists by yah1(m): 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2012
Nods my head.
Re: Roman Catholic Church Under Constant Siege By Christians, Pagans & Terrorists by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
obadiah777: GOSHEN HAS BEEN SWALLOWED BY A SHARK LIKE JONAH. APPARENTLY ALL THE BEASTS OF THE OCEANS ARE NOW SWEEPING INTO PEOPLES HOUSES AND ON THE STREETS. ITS NOT BAD, ITS GOOD NEWS. WHEN GENTILE NATIONS ARE SLOWLY TURNING TO HELL THAT MEANS CHRIST IS COMING VERY SOON. ITS GOOD NEWS.

LUKE 21 VS 25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draws near. YOU SUPPOSED TO BE CLAPPING YOUR HANDS BRAH. KEEP IN MIND THE LORD DOING ALL THIS

AMOS 3 VS 6 Does disaster come to a city unless the LORD has planned it?

Buzugee, you are one funny guy grin grin if Goshen resume come see this your message ehen? I'm sure he'll create a thread for you grin war go dey grin

1 Like

Re: Roman Catholic Church Under Constant Siege By Christians, Pagans & Terrorists by yah1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
*Strolling*
Re: Roman Catholic Church Under Constant Siege By Christians, Pagans & Terrorists by italo: 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2012
yah:
This is really getting bothersome. Christians are using a lot of internet-time on this board for example to battle with catholics. While the boko-haram are bombing the catholics in real life.
This is just one phase, so many christians say that catholics are pagans. Recently an atheist said they are covering up information. I have also heard of other forms of attacks against the rcc, but lets not even go there.

Why all the beefs against the RCC? Even the rcc members here (italo and his croonies) are not even helping matters at all.

@ OP, if I have committed a crime, please say it...

...But if not, why do you malign me?
Re: Roman Catholic Church Under Constant Siege By Christians, Pagans & Terrorists by pastormustwacc: 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
italo:

@ OP, if I have committed a crime, please say it...

...But if not, why do you malign me?
Funny guy, i aint got nothing against you brah. You are always one to fight.
Re: Roman Catholic Church Under Constant Siege By Christians, Pagans & Terrorists by italo: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
How have I fought you? Just by having contrary opinions?
Re: Roman Catholic Church Under Constant Siege By Christians, Pagans & Terrorists by dhtml(m): 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
Not like that, opposing is equal to fighting here. But i love your opposition sha, it makes everything interesting.
Up pope italo!!
Re: Roman Catholic Church Under Constant Siege By Christians, Pagans & Terrorists by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 09, 2012
dhtml: Not like that, opposing is equal to fighting here. But i love your opposition sha, it makes everything interesting.
Up pope italo!!
I SEE YOU ARE RESTING PASTORMUSTWAC grin
Re: Roman Catholic Church Under Constant Siege By Christians, Pagans & Terrorists by dhtml(m): 7:22am On Nov 09, 2012
Trolling. .
Re: Roman Catholic Church Under Constant Siege By Christians, Pagans & Terrorists by italo: 8:02am On Nov 09, 2012
dhtml: Not like that, opposing is equal to fighting here. But i love your opposition sha, it makes everything interesting.
Up pope italo!!

Thank you. i only say what i know to be true and oppose what i know to be false.
Re: Roman Catholic Church Under Constant Siege By Christians, Pagans & Terrorists by bursturbrain(m): 8:03am On Nov 09, 2012
catholics are neva under any persecution check history, what do you understand by dark ages, it was a time when roman catholics prevented any oda knowledge because dey were making catholicism predominant method of thinkin, catholic church hav claimed more lives, persecuted more souls, burnt people more dan anyone, you hav never bein victims, catholics were aristocrats, bishops like richelieu held sway over govt itself, in spain dere was d inquisition carried out by catholics, even at present d pope is revered like a god, so dare not say catholics are at any receivin end, i dey type wit phone i for giv you more facts, catholic persecuted i laff in spanish
Re: Roman Catholic Church Under Constant Siege By Christians, Pagans & Terrorists by italo: 8:45am On Nov 09, 2012
PROOF of everything you said, please.

(1) (Reply)

Do Atheist Sleep With Animal? / Yes, Gay Priests Can Become Bishops –church Of England / How To Become A Healing Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.