Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

What Men Wear - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Men Wear (5065 Views)

Women Who Wear Hijab Can Have A Better Body Image, Study Says / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Men Wear by tintingz(m): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2012
deols:
@tintings, somehow the name sounds like tightthings to me, no offense grin. I am sure you got the best replies already. The choice is urs now and with my fingers crossed, I believe u'll make the best.
lol. . .you just gave me another nickname cheesy tightthingz. . .well am still trying my best to wear baggy jeans a slim guy like me grin thanx ma
Re: What Men Wear by tintingz(m): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2012
oops! Double post
Re: What Men Wear by tpia1: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
are you Allah?

or are you satan in charge of hellfire. undecided

abeg if you need your section, am i stopping you from posting, o three headed hydrant.

your friend is busy shouting in family section while you are shouting here.

dont worry, i'll soon leave your section for you oh!
Re: What Men Wear by deols(f): 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
tpia1: are you Allah?

or are you satan in charge of hellfire. undecided

abeg if you need your section, am i stopping you from posting, o three headed hydrant.

your friend is busy shouting in family section while you are shouting here.

dont worry, i'll soon leave your section for you oh!
Re: What Men Wear by tpia1: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2012
Why the insults just because i'm not muslim?

1 Like

Re: What Men Wear by maclatunji: 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2012
tpia1: Why the insults just because i'm not muslim?

I have hidden the post, let it go.
Re: What Men Wear by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2012
Why did you hide my post you biased moderator called maclatunji,i hardly post on nairaland and now you hid it,this is very shameful to hide the truth,have only spoken one,let her know where she belong,shes been on Islam section more than 4yrs now,yet she said,devil is in charge of hellfire,practically just wasting her time and not learning Islam,and if she is not learning islam she should just read and vamouse,not commenting like she likes muslims or islam.,,,,,Maclatunji,you have annoyed me so much that i decided not use brother for you,the fact is tpia,if you know her wella,she does not love Allah and does not care,so drop this your silly sentimental attitudes in the bin.
Re: What Men Wear by maclatunji: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2012
uplawal: Why did you hide my post you biased moderator called maclatunji,i hardly post on nairaland and now you hid it,this is very shameful to hide the truth,have only spoken one,let her know where she belong,shes been on Islam section more than 4yrs now,yet she said,devil is in charge of hellfire,practically just wasting her time and not learning Islam,and if she is not learning islam she should just read and vamouse,not commenting like she likes muslims or islam.,,,,,Maclatunji,you have annoyed me so much that i decided not use brother for you,the fact is tpia,if you know her wella,she does not love Allah and does not care,so drop this your silly sentimental attitudes in the bin.

Uplawal... My sister and legend of Islam for Muslims section, forgive this unimaginative moderator. How dare me hide your post? I am so sorry... don't be offended. I was only thinking that you need to be patient with tpia. You know she is one of the few non-Muslims here that has considerable knowledge of Islam and just doesn't go making ignorant comments for the heck of it. So far, what she has said on this thread is not too much. And please, don't be threatening or telling her she is headed for hell either directly or indirectly. Imagine being a non-Muslim and someone tells you you are going to hell, would you be willing to learn anything from that person? Hell is no joke now.

I am sure you understand, I would never try to offend you my sister. Hope all is well and good at your side.

1 Like

Re: What Men Wear by zayhal(f): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2012
Enlightening OP, interesting contributions.

On (not)wearing red, is it limited to garments alone or includes cap as well? Can men wear red caps?

My nephew was reporting his dad to me last week. The boy was coming from somewhere with his cap in his pocket,met the dad outside and the latter started cursing him because he wasn't wearing the cap. Said he tried explaining to the father that he removed it while rushing down from a commercial bus but the father wouldn't listen. He said the boy is disobeying Allah. He's turning bad etc. I was as perplexed as the boy at how some Muslims go about these things.
Re: What Men Wear by tpia1: 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2012
uplawal

have you started drinking or something?

where is your tirade coming from, or what's your problem.

you're not just seeing me in muslim section, yet its now you decided my presence here is making you lose sleep and giving you a headache?

are you feeling ok, just asking. undecided

have you not been seeing sweetnecta/his old user id in christian section since time immemmorial- has he converted to christianity and is anyone asking him what he's doing there.

think before you type. undecided
Re: What Men Wear by tpia1: 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2012
not commenting like she likes muslims or islam

did i join nl in order to like people?

or vice versa- was nl created so people could like tpia1?

abeg, scram. undecided

i will leave your section for you- happy now?
Re: What Men Wear by tintingz(m): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
tpia1:

did i join nl in order to like people?

or vice versa- was nl created so people could like tpia1?

abeg, scram. undecided

i will leave your section for you- happy now?
dont leave. . .
Re: What Men Wear by zayhal(f): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2012
Someone should answer my question now. Is red cap allowed for men?
Re: What Men Wear by tintingz(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2012
zayhal: Someone should answer my question now. Is red cap allowed for men?
yess!
Re: What Men Wear by siddiq202(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2012
tintingz: dont leave. . .
seconded cheesy
Re: What Men Wear by tintingz(m): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2012
siddiq202:
seconded cheesy
Re: What Men Wear by busar(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
uplawal shoud just take it easy on her(tpia).Even if she abused islam,the ryt tin 2 do is 2 admonish her and nt rebuk her.everytin requires patience and tolerance.
Re: What Men Wear by siddiq202(m): 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2012
tintingz:
I don't want tpia to leave
Re: What Men Wear by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2012
@Brother Maclatunji,Ok.
Re: What Men Wear by sino(m): 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2012
tintingz: owkay. . .thanx brother

You welcome bro.
Re: What Men Wear by eggheaders(m): 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2012
at Op. may allah reward you and give us the patient to follow the sunnah to the latter.there was a question at the halqoh in the masjid today.and I want to get the opinion of the house.while observing your tasjud at night, and your wife and little female children sleeping are scarcely dress. as thus exposing there awrah will that affect your solat.thanks please answer with deleel.
Re: What Men Wear by busar(m): 6:57am On Nov 20, 2012
eggheaders: at Op. may allah reward you and give us the patient to follow the sunnah to the latter.there was a question at the halqoh in the masjid today.and I want to get the opinion of the house.while observing your tasjud at night, and your wife and little female children sleeping are scarcely dress. as thus exposing there awrah will that affect your solat.thanks please answer with deleel.
I dont think it will affect the solat since you are not scarcely dress and i dont think there is any evidence that states otherwise.
Re: What Men Wear by deols(f): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2012
I agree with busar on that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Was The Prophet - Salallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam - Received In Madeenah...? / Rulings For One Who Is Late For The Congregational Prayer / Is Giving Gifts During Eid An Innovation (bid'ah)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.