Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

A Catholic Statement Downgrading Jesus. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Catholic Statement Downgrading Jesus. (1954 Views)

The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) / I'm A Pentecostal, I Attended A Catholic Church For The First Time And... / Rev. Omolade's Response To Okotie's Catholic Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Catholic Statement Downgrading Jesus. by vickyO(f): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
@Iyato, Bookmark's said it all, he's answered on ma behalf.
Re: A Catholic Statement Downgrading Jesus. by Boomark(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2012
vickyO: @Iyato, Bookmark's said it all, he's answered on ma behalf.
wink
Re: A Catholic Statement Downgrading Jesus. by kokoA(m): 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
@poster why don't you just face your church and leave other people with theirs? What makes you feel yours is the best? The bible said you shouldn't judge others.
Re: A Catholic Statement Downgrading Jesus. by italo: 6:46am On Nov 15, 2012
@ VickyO,

Boomark didn't answer my questions.

So you see how unreasonable your position is. That is what is making you unable to answer my question.

To answer it honestly would mean that Jesus' body is Jesus.

To answer it dishonestly will make you look stupid and bring a curse upon your head.

Next time you run your mouth, be careful. You might have to defend your utterances.
Re: A Catholic Statement Downgrading Jesus. by Boomark(m): 7:09am On Nov 15, 2012
kokoA: @poster why don't you just face your church and leave other people with theirs? What makes you feel yours is the best? The bible said you shouldn't judge others.

They downing the name of our Lord. If they should answer maristians, no problem. Just like i don't have any problem with Islam(except when they are hurting others), Buddhism, etc.

Why do you beat a child that does wrong? Are you supposed to judge him or her?
Re: A Catholic Statement Downgrading Jesus. by Boomark(m): 7:29am On Nov 15, 2012
italo: @ VickyO,

Boomark didn't answer my questions.

So you see how unreasonable your position is. That is what is making you unable to answer my question.

To answer it honestly would mean that Jesus' body is Jesus.

To answer it dishonestly will make you look stupid and bring a curse upon your head.

Next time you run your mouth, be careful. You might have to defend your utterances.

Leave vicky alone. She made an intelligent remark when she said
"Jesus' body is part of Him and not Him gan gan... grin

learn from it. I just answered the question before she did and you have nothing say against my replies.

How is Italina and Itiy?
Peace.
Re: A Catholic Statement Downgrading Jesus. by vickyO(f): 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2012
@ bookmark, thank you once again.
(@ iyato, bookmark said it all and i referred you to his explanation to avoid repitition)

1 Like

Re: A Catholic Statement Downgrading Jesus. by Boomark(m): 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2012
vickyO: @ bookmark, thank you once again.
(@ iyato, bookmark said it all and i referred you to his explanation to avoid repitition)

wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Journey From Genesis To Revelation. / Why Unbelievers Know More About Heaven And Earth Than Christians Do. / The "God Didn't/can't/hasn't/will Never Abandon You" Problem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.