Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,212 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive (22224 Views)

Dangote Secret Affairs Exposed / Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball / Aki & Wife At Encomium's Black & White Ball (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by CuntDestroyer: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
annawhite: I don't care o? Nutting can't be compared to finger licking isi ewu; and chilled beer

my type of girl. keep it real all the way.

i sent you a pm. but unfortunately i cant remember the email address i used for this account on NL.

How was your day? this is awkward and I know but you are so cute .

what's with the broom in the background of your pic? do u take nite flights? lol.

and NO am not a 45yr old bored man.

holler back.

am waiting ................................
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by Pennywise(m): 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
Anyone who comes here to caste doubt on the credibility of the story is wasting his time. Its no use, the damage has been done. Even if there were video recordings some will claim it was doctored.

Ibori's Okonkwo mistress probably also started out this way. Remember she was also married and living in London. I think Gilda was looking to warm her way into as many Governors hearts as possible so that she can be not just their who/re but also their mule, moving money for their excellencies. Because frankly, to/to surround these governors, big and small, married or single, day and night. Unfortunately, London and indeed Europe has no value anymore as far security for executive heist is concerned.

You will notice that the Governor who paid her some attention even dumped her for another apparently after he chop clean mouth. She probably would have had more attention if she lived in South America or other obscure destination.

CuntDestroyer:

i sent you a pm. but unfortunately i cant remember the email address i used for this account on NL.

what's with the broom in the background of your pic? do u take nite flights? lol.

holler back.

Cuntdestroyer, I hope there will be sth left when you are finally done with annawhite. Remember to keep your phone and bb clean. Only a fool insist on learning from his/her mistake.
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by annawhite(f): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
nursemyke: I want you to believe this can be very true. I was a victim of similar issues. I was having fling with a colleagues ..... and lo and behold we are chatting one faithful day not knowing she left her phone and was washing outside and it was the husband that was responding to my trash. When I got to know, was too late, till date shame dey catch me always at work, I am processing a transfer right now. I am very sorry, honestly really very sorry. May God forgive us.
let it go already ! If she didn't encourage u It wouldn't go dat way!
All d same if u are sincere bout it, God has forgiven u
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by annawhite(f): 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
CuntDestroyer:

holler back.

Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by zailuvsmosun(f): 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2012
Kassidy90: I always say it dat if u think devil is a liar, then u av never meet nigeria women......well I hope its nt true sha coz if its, then dat 1 na gbege!

Lmao..we r not that bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! / Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years / Denrele Shares Stunning Photo To Mark #WCW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.