Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,617 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them (21621 Views)

Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS / Diamond Bank Stamp Duty Charge: Nigerians React / N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by ekanDamie: 10:21am On Feb 10, 2017
#The power of social media cannot be overemphasized if only we will use it for the right reasons.
diamond bank has promised to reverse the stamp duty charge imposed on its customers after a tweep, sent series of tweet to the CEO of diamond bank, vice president and also the presidency's Twitter handles.

check the tweets and to diamond bank, and diamond banks reply here!!

cc lalasticlala , seun

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Kondomatic(m): 10:23am On Feb 10, 2017
An 87-year-old man chats with his doctor: “So, I'm getting married again next week, doc!”

“Oh, that’s wonderful! And how old is the bride?”

“She’s 19.”

“That’s fantastic – but I have to warn you, too much action in the bed can be deadly!”

“Ah well, if she dies, I’ll just have to remarry.”

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Opeedo(m): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
Better undecided

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Dandsome: 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nice. However, there's a difference between WILL BE REVERSED and HAS BEEN REVERSED

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by PastorandMentor(m): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
UBA is the best. No disappointment since 2008

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by tosynbolade(m): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
Better

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by fergieboy: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by CASTOSVILLA(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
Criminals everywhere !!!!

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Emekus92(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
Oloshi
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Silva79(f): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
bravo nigerians
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by yvesboss(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
Great

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by kings09(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
Come see as diamond bank halls full ystdy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by DONSMITH123(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
So the ones they've been taking are they going to pay back?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
Good!....if not, what happened in 1946 will happen again o!

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by dingbang(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
GTBank is next! grin

8 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by famousbowale: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
Yet to see my N100 oooo

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Abudu2000(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
Good!!! That was close

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Bigii(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
k
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by ephi123(f): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
ekanDamie:
#The power of social media cannot be overemphasized if only we will use it for the right reasons.
diamond bank has promised to reverse the stamp duty charge imposed on its customers after a tweep, sent series of tweet to the CEO of diamond bank, vice president and also the presidency's Twitter handles.

check the tweets and to diamond bank, and diamond banks reply here!!

cc lalasticlala , seun
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by 12345baba(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
Am hungry
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by guru01(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
I have stop crediting my account with them.
I urge everyone to do the same until they stop this nonsense. I have lost almost 5k for stop charge, which they started collecting this year January.

I blame CBN and our Judiciary.

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by link2ok(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by fufuNegusi(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
I work with a bank

some charges are just totally unnecessary and extorting

but wetin concern me, man must chop na grin grin

abeg sha pay me my salary biko wink

5 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by ojun50(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
On till i see the alert back befor i believe dis shit. They should add 1k easy to every one acct for damage.

Borrow people loan make them use do better business una no go gree bt carry una money dey give oil marketers nw them no pay una one come use stamp duty recover abi.

9 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by dragonking2: 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
The power of social media
The power of nairaland

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Adonis3: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2017

Them no wan get sense before bah

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by guru01(m): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
fufuNegusi:
I work with a bank

some charges are just totally unnecessary and extorting

but wetin concern me, man must chop na grin grin

abeg sha pay me my salary biko wink

Typical Naija mentality, you only care when it affects you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Funbii(m): 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
Dem try wella
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
The power of a million cries shook them up. Diamond Bank is lucky not to have been sued via a class action. Nothing less a N1billion in damages could have been slammed on them

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Untainted007: 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
They knew they were robbing us from our hard earned income in d first place. Thank God for social media and unified voice to which customers cried out, if not they won't have responded.
But wait o, talk is cheap, I will only believe them until they reverse all they have taken from us all. There are bunches of fraudsters in every sectors in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by LastSurvivor11: 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
Thunder fire them there.. if no b say na my salary account dem for no see me again..

Can you imagine what such deductions will do to a student that has only 2k in his account and u went ahead n deduct 105 from it..
Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by AKMoney1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
Really?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Falls To 230, Dollar Supply Dries Up / Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises / Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.