Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. (4942 Views)

Finance Minister Adeosun Unveils Top Priority For Nigeria’s Economy / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by aare07(m): 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2012
What's are roundup of what you as a consumer(CITIZEN) experts want the
president and NATIONAL ASSEMBLY to tackle before next election.
Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by aare07(m): 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
Education first..............
from primary level to Higher Institution should be free..........
Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 08, 2012
I would put security and tackling corruption before education.
Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by Mynd44: 8:32am On Nov 08, 2012
Security and the economy

1 Like

Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by yanni1(m): 8:54am On Nov 08, 2012
Electricity and mass employment!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 08, 2012
in order of priority
1 Education: from basic education upwards
2 Security: we don tire to de die like fowl everywhere in the country
3 Power: i swear if he does this, he'll get a second term on a platter of gold
4 Corruption: this one is a monstrous beast with a million heads. i really dont think he's capable of fully tackling that one sef.
oya, where is the thread for what we the citizens can do to help him?

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by touchmehard: 8:59am On Nov 08, 2012
Security
Power
Fight corruption
Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by touchmehard: 9:01am On Nov 08, 2012
brokoto: in order of priority
1 Education: from basic education upwards
2 Security: we don tire to de die like fowl everywhere in the country
3 Power: i swear if he does this, he'll get a second term on a platter of gold
4 Corruption: this one is a monstrous beast with a million heads. i really dont think he's capable of fully tackling that one sef.
oya, where is the thread for what we the citizens can do to help him?
You can open/ start the thread. It's a good idea
Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by Ndoz(m): 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
Nice one
Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2012
Electricity,Employment of the Unemployed and Quality Education!!!!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
ogugua88: I would put security and tackling corruption before education.

Education is key.

insecurity and corruption are bye products of unmeployment which can be attributed to illitracy
Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by miteolu(m): 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2012
Resignation

11 Likes

Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by a1solution: 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
1.STEADY LIGHT, 2.IMPROVE ON AGRICULTURE COS AM TIRED OF SEEING PEOPLE GOING TO FARM WITH CUTLASS IN THE 21ST CENTURY.3
SETTLE BOKO HARAM BOYS SO THEY STOP BOMBING, THOUGH SOME MAY SAY WHY MUST WE SETTLE BOKO HARAM. BUT WHEN THEY STRIKE TWO BUILDINGS AWAY CLOSE TO YOUR HOUSE AND PROMISE TO COME BACK FOR THE REMAINING ONES IN FEW DAYS TIME YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN. MY OPINION
Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by Super1759: 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
distribute LYING dictating MACHINEs, starting from NATIONAL assembly,down to state govs. If we can eradicate lies or reduce it. We are good to go
Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2012
am coming let me think.......
Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2012
to order all those trigger happy police men to leave good citizens of Naija alone and channel their bullets to attack those greedy politicians and cabals causing hardship for her citizens.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by Mobinga: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
Security
Electricity
Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by yuzedo: 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2012
RESIGNING! angry
or... Referendum! undecided

... But the former more preferably! wink grin

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
ELECTRICITY, as this is the problem of the Nigeria economy today without it, Nigeria cannot solve her unemployment problem, in Kano were i stay virtually all the industrial area are dead due to lack of electricity, if this is done kano alone will see over 50,000 jobs in the short term and more in the medium and long term so i strongly feel ELECTRICITY should be what he should concentrate on and fix.
Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by AkinDavid2: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
Why trouble me with this issue, when last did our opinion made sense in their head? The government should just stop using provision of basic amenities as a means of impoverishing the masses. undecided
Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by Euroclydon(m): 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
cheap houses and electricity...every other thing will take shape from there.
Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by younglad007(m): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
I want him to fight corruption,
corruption,
corruption

1 Like

Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2012
yuzedo: RESIGNING! angry
or... Referendum! undecided

... But the former more preferably! wink grin

REFERENDUM all the way
Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by Sagamite(m): 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2012
aare07: Education first..............
from primary level to Higher Institution should be free..........

This is practically not possible in Nigeria. Where will the funds come from?

You will end up sacrificing quality for quantity.

If you are going to do free Higher Education, then it has to be to a limited few that are the most talented to reduce the cost and maximise the benefit. Completely merit-based!

We all know merit-based programmes are impossible in Nigeria at the moment, especially under foooools like Jonathan.
Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by cupidwarden: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
miteolu: Resignation
lolz.... For me, seek yee first
1. Education
2. Power
3. Food stability
4. National security and
5. Infrastructure, and every other thing will be added to us
Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by iykeboyy(m): 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2012
1)Sharing nigerian money head to head
2)privatizing security agencies (so that if u like u will from ur own share of moneygo to security company and collect personal guads)
3)education: as for education government should design in a way every body should teach their family
4)eletricity: as for 4 eletricity ever body should go and sleep

these are my take abeg no *offence* i stand to be re-oriented but in a civil way
Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by Gbawe: 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2012
The main "priority" , regarding a Nigerian President, is the concept of how our number 1 citizen must possess unimpeachable sincerity - given how troubled and ruined our Nation is.

When the president is , first and foremost, a man who is sincere to himself, his job and to Nigerians then he will have no qualms taking on and defeating the cabals and vested interests ruining all sectors of National life i.e education, health, power, infrastructure, aviation, security, agriculture etc, etc.
Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by 2pence(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
If you want to avoid "HYPERTENTION" don't discuss NIGERIAN problem..

1 Like

Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by Sagamite(m): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
Gbawe: The main "priority" , regarding a Nigerian President, is the concept of how our number 1 citizen must possess unimpeachable sincerity - given how troubled and ruined our Nation is.

When the president is , first and foremost, a man who is sincere to himself, his job and to Nigerians then he will have no qualms taking on and defeating the cabals and vested interests ruining all sectors of National life i.e education, health, power, infrastructure, aviation, security, agriculture etc, etc.

Well said, bruv.

Obviously GEJ is not the kind of individual we can pass such priority to.

The same person that will not prosecute officials that were bribed in Nigeria despite numerous of the bribers being jailed abroad and have confessed?

The same person that will negotiate for a corrupt Oil Minister to sell Oil Block to multi-nationals for $1bn?

Nigerians goofed. We have to wait till 2015.
Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by dabrake(m): 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
he should order for el'rufai's assassination
He should order for his assassination again if he survives the first one
He should not stop ordering for his assassination till he's finally dead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Judge Paid N2billion To Disqualify Buhari; / Download The 1999 Constitution FREE!!!! / Bauchi Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.