Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM (2083 Views)

See Conflicting Photos As Nigerian Military Denies Boko Haram Rocket Factory / Rotimi Fashakin : Army Finally Denies Having Buhari's Certificate - GUARDIAN / IBB denies Boko Haram link as sect threatens mobile phone operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by BlackMamba2: 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2012
if na you nko wont you deny? especially wit your balls on the line!
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
I don't need Buhari's acceptance or denial about this matter.

Perhaps, he should had been cautious during the campaigns and not threatening violence.

It is on record that the CPC as a political party, went to court top bail those who were arrested as a result of the slaughtering of innocent people because Buhari lost an election.

The fact is that Buhari has drowned politically, if the has no other candidate to present in 2015 other than Buhari, then they should not blame me for how the outcome of the elections will be.
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by goodbobo: 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
I as a person believes Buhari is not sponsoring any BOKO HARAM . He is an upright man . Nigerias are so short sighted that they fail to see beyond their nose . They get easily carried away that is why they could vote for such a man like Goodluck who could not achieve anything when he was a Governor and leave a man like Buhari that no nigerian can trace a case of corruption to .
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by chino11(m): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2012
Black Mamba: if na you nko wont you deny? especially wit your balls on the line!

It is natural for him to deny..

Already the INTELLIGENCE has confirmed Buhari's connection with the group long time ago..

The agency are trying to manage the situation due to volatility of the north and its political and religious inclination towards anything..
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by omenka(m): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2012
chino11: We cannot totally rule out the fact that Buhari has some kind of covert connection with the dreaded group..
And where did you get that 'FACT' mister?
Posts like this make me feelin like taking a dump on the poster.
How on earth could a people be so dumb??
The president and indeed his former NSA had told us friends and associates of the presidency and members of the rulling party r the minds behind the dreaded group, yet some nigerians have made up their little minds never to believe that. Rather they struggle day in day out to associate an apparently innocent man with crimes he knows nothing about!
Indeed ordinary nigerians are nigeria's worse problem! So disgusting..

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by BabaEleko(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2012
Ile-Ife:

You idi'ot, you call someone mentally unstable yet you are trying to be 3 people, just because you have the privileged of anonymity.

You comment, log out and follow the thread as a guest. You need help, get help!

Bros, u no well. U must have gotten into a lot of feud with many nlders with ur insane post that it has started to have sick effect on ur thinking. Me I just talk and gtfo of here, Who get time to dey handle multiple ids? Na u dey see nl like say na ur father property nah. Hw far? U don do justice to ur fada n moda?
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by BabaEleko(m): 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
chino11:

It is natural for him to deny..

Already the INTELLIGENCE has confirmed Buhari's connection with the group long time ago..

The agency are trying to manage the situation due to volatility of the north and its political and religious inclination towards anything..

Chai!! Bros u try ooo.
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by BlueMurder(m): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
Some Nigerians are unrepentant cynics indeed. They insisted that Buhari was a sponsor of Boko Haram without any iota of evidence and logic, and insisted that he must come out and publicly denounce the sect in order to 'clear' his name. He has done that now, yet they reject it, claiming that a press conference is not enough! Pray, were we sent to acquire education only for us to reason sheepishly?

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by okeyfrank: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2012
Let's divide this country, simple. I can't understand why a group of mostly illiterate fools keep fermenting trouble, simply because a christian and Southerner won an election to lead this country. Why didn't Boko Haram,Buhari and the North start these troubles all these while that the North was ruling Nigeria. I still insist; this country should be divided along these line. Simple.
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by banki(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
okeyfrank: Let's divide this country, simple. I can't understand why a group of mostly illiterate fools keep fermenting trouble, simply because a christian and Southerner won an election to lead this country. Why didn't Boko Haram,Buhari and the North start these troubles all these while that the North was ruling Nigeria. I still insist; this country should be divided along these line. Simple.

I think you are not informed or your ignorant, Boko Haram started thier insurgence under yaradua and evven when they reard thier ugly head yaradua silenced them! They have only become more agressive and dearing because they see a leadership that is not strong and is totaly compromised,

The chrisian southerner has shown again and again that he is not capable of ruling or leading even a village this christian southerner does not have charisma and is utterly corrupt and also belongs to the ruling corrupt party made up of christians and muslims from across nigeria with like minds.... "corruption".

This particular southerner was only made vice president because they knew he was a weakling find me anoother christian southerner like PAT utomi or find me any body that has the balls to confront corruption
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by whitecat007: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
Let them say. Nigeria needs a president like Buhari, but unfortunate good men finish last. Buhari has nothing to do with bokoharam, he's just too hot to handle by corrupt nigerians. Bokoharam is the work of Pdp. Also there is no diference between bokoharam,millitants,kidnappers and armed robbers.

Hey, Omo Alaro ibo ri wo wa oo!
omo alaro: Those who have been programmed to believe and associate Buhari with Boko Haram will still not agree. They will soon litter this thread to repeat their lies in the hope that with time, people will take it as the truth.
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by UncleJJ(m): 12:13am On Nov 10, 2012
O.k... Fellow nigerians... Whats the next step !
Re: General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 10, 2012
#Britishaccent Finally, the prayers of Naijans are begining to pay off. Lord God! Pls turn our enemies against themselves and let their be confusion in their midst. Thank you Jesus christ for answered prayer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Passenger's Experience On GEJ's "Train Of Hell" / Have You Ever Meet Someone That Live Below $1 Per Day? / Photo When I Went To Calabar Shoprite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.