Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

This Dirt Around My Crouch And Ampit - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Dirt Around My Crouch And Ampit (1131 Views)

Please What's Your Take On This. Dirt Everywhere (photo) / Is It Advisable To Clean And Pick Our Ears Everyday Because There Is Always Dirt / How To Cure An Ampit Odour In A Local Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Dirt Around My Crouch And Ampit by highnyman: 1:35am On Nov 08, 2012
Pls competent doctors hlp me out cos am get piss out already...I jst dnt undastand where dis dirts around my scrutum region coms frm...And if its 4rm within why dnt girls seems to b having such complaint,...Is there anythin i cn do...because i earlier tot its becos of lack of regular bath..Pls hlp [i]Pls competent doctors hlp me out cos am get piss out already...I jst dnt undastand where dis dirts around my scrutum region coms frm...And if its 4rm within why dnt girls seems to b having such complaint,...Is there anythin i cn do...because i earlier tot its becos of lack of regular bath..Pls hlp [/i]Pls competent doctors hlp me out cos am get piss out already...I jst dnt undastand where dis dirts around my scrutum region coms frm...And if its 4rm within why dnt girls seems to b having such complaint,...Is there anythin i cn do...because i earlier tot its becos of lack of regular bath..Pls hlp
Re: This Dirt Around My Crouch And Ampit by bigtt76(f): 4:25am On Nov 08, 2012
Your scrotum is covered by skin and as you know sweat from the body after all detoxification processes is released through the skin. The skin over the scrotum is not any different.

Hidden out in the corner makes it accumulate these sweat and with your laps constantly rubbing against each other and the scrotum, produces frictional heat which further burns fats around the area and excreted in form of mintue oil.

These coagulates and forms the dirt you see. Sometimes also due to excessive sugar in-take,you suffer from yeast problem ...this also affects the ladies causing itches around the pubic region.

Frequent baths and properly drying of the region using talcum powder might help as well as wearing loose fitting clean boxers. I hope this helpsbout.
Re: This Dirt Around My Crouch And Ampit by Caseless: 5:55am On Nov 08, 2012
Hahaha..dis guy funny die! Ok let us knw the size of ur laps then we can tell u d cause. If ur laps encloses ur scrotum, then expect that to happen. Regular shaving could help....
Re: This Dirt Around My Crouch And Ampit by highnyman: 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2012
Realy grateful Bigtt...U av jst reliev me of a kiling worry
Re: This Dirt Around My Crouch And Ampit by highnyman: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
Caseles do u mean grls also xpirience dis? because dey hav biga laps.
Re: This Dirt Around My Crouch And Ampit by dominique(f): 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
Could be some sort of skin infection. Have you used antifungus creams like fungbact a or mycotein cream?
Re: This Dirt Around My Crouch And Ampit by highnyman: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
Dominic i dnt tink so cos an average guy around me complains of same prob

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In D House Pls Help Of Dis My Problem / Ever Heard Of The Snake Therapy????????????????????????????????? / Found Broom Sticks In The Bottle Of 7up (VISUALS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.