Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

How To Cure An Ampit Odour In A Local Style - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure An Ampit Odour In A Local Style (1025 Views)

This Dirt Around My Crouch And Ampit / How To Cure Apollo / Odour In-between The Laps! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure An Ampit Odour In A Local Style by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
Odor is not CAUSED by sweat - it is
caused by the bacteria that thrives in
sweaty/damp/dark places. Damatol methylated powder uses an acid that makes
your underarm a less friendly place for
bacteria.i applied it to my ampit in the morning before going out(thought the ampit feels warm and later get cold).after two weeks,i decided to stop but to my surprise the odour is gone. So i decided to share the power of damatol incase some of you have it at home.
Those who loves jean trousers,if u feel any pain between you laps while walking,its due to the eat caused by the jean,apply the damatol every night for 3dayz and wow,itz gone.stay blessed.front page pls

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Foods That Cut Fat From Body. / Natural Toxin Cleanser / Ebola: Okonjo-iweala Celebrates The Sacrifices Of Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.