Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,137 members, 7,867,291 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet - Forum Games (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet (55860 Views)

Qualify The Next Poster With A Name Of An Animal.. / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / Form Words: By Adding An Alphabet Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by koolchicco: 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
Girl of my dream(s). grin
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by luxanne(f): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
hamper, stop masturbating
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by koolchicco: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
Irene Nkem grin
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
Just keep moving, she don't want ur anupam ar/se
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by luxanne(f): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
grin kiss me all over
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
Love me all over grin
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by luxanne(f): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
more and more and more, take all of me
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by koolchicco: 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2013
Owned by Moi wink
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
koolchicco: Owned by Moi wink

Olodo, spiritual konji don rob u of thinking faculty, u nor sabi abc again! Better thing dey hungry u, abi? Anuofia! angry

@ topic nothing for him
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by luxanne(f): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
all-out:
Olodo, spiritual konji don rob u of thinking faculty, u nor sabi abc again! Better thing dey hungry u, abi? Anuofia! angry
grin grin grin chei @topic, oh darling, i love you more
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
@ topic: pleasuring u is all I live for! Have u noticed how that alika suddenly disappeared? We do make a wicked combo, both of us!
wink
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by luxanne(f): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
quite true wink he's no match, alika the eunuch grin
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
Resplendent queen of mine, this should teach kolochicco not to mess with his betters cheesy
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 12:39am On Feb 21, 2013
Skunk...I heard you were looking for me cool undecided
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 8:01am On Feb 21, 2013
As if you know the meaning of skunk without looking it up! Nor worry, I go soon catch ur slimey ar/se online! cheesy

@ topic: Temporarily insane!
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by luxanne(f): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
uniquely created
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2013
Vying for your love is me, myself and I wink
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by luxanne(f): 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
wait nomore, am all yours for keepswink
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2013
Xtremely invigorating is what you are.
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by luxanne(f): 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
yesterday's love making was awesome wink
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
Zeal would be put into that of tonight to make it tha bomb!
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by luxanne(f): 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
all night long just you and i
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
Brazen, sassy, succulent. . . you're the ish gurl!
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 1:50am On Feb 23, 2013
clown,why the much ado about ntn, stop hating on a nigga, that's a weak emotion!.... Lmao! The Federal Minstry of Health warns that Haters are liable to die young grin Its a pity am not here as much as you wud want me too...Some people are not as jobless as you may think ...The money don't sleep so I can't rest!
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by koolchicco: 11:35am On Feb 23, 2013
sKeetz: [b]clown[/b]The money don't sleep so I can't rest!

Duly endorsed!
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2013
@ topic:

Epic lout! Cheering ur fellow bum aren't u?

sKeetz: clown,why the much ado about ntn, stop hating on a nigga, that's a weak emotion!.... Lmao! The Federal Minstry of Health warns that Haters are liable to die young grin Its a pity am not here as much as you wud want me too to...Some people are not as jobless as you may think ...The money don't sleep so I can't rest!

Deluded infantile, come back when you're at par with moi so I can hate on you. . . for now, I'ma keep bullying your dumb ar/se!

Master your use of English next time! cheesy
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by koolchicco: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
Fvcking hilarious, dare I say? Coming from an Oaf? Blimey!.....Very complimentary. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
@ topic: Grizzly bear Goat! Hahahaha. . . lemmie laugh for a minute! Perhaps you need back-up from ur twinny, skeets!

Come back when you've both decided on a game plan! cheesy
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by luxanne(f): 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
^hot and sexy wink
koolchicco: Fvcking hilarious, dare I say? Coming from an Oaf?
Blimey!.....Very complimentary. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
sharrap, you are the blind oaf tongue
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by Babamide(m): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2013
Incredibly Hot
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by luxanne(f): 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2013
jewel
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2013
Klassy

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (62) (Reply)

Fish Riddle: How Many Fish Left? (See Picture) / Oya Come Translate O Jare! / How Best Can You Interpret This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.