Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,206 members, 7,867,506 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet - Forum Games (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet (55863 Views)

Qualify The Next Poster With A Name Of An Animal.. / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / Form Words: By Adding An Alphabet Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by luxanne(f): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
lover
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
Mine and no one else' cheesy
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by luxanne(f): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2013
kissno one else dares come in between wink
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2013
Opium! Thats what u are. . . . my opium! cheesy kiss
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by luxanne(f): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
passion
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by koolchicco: 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
luxanne: sharrap, you are the blind oaf tongue
angry angry

Queen of my............! wink grin grin grin grin
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
Resident dumb stalker! She say she nor dey do, abi u nor fit read?
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by luxanne(f): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
^sexiness
koolchicco:
angry angry

Queen of my............! wink grin grin grin grin
slaps him back to reality grin
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
Thorough in the act of putting party poopers in their place! grin

Didn't I see skeetz just now? His liver musta gone on casual leave! lipsrsealed
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by luxanne(f): 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
united cool
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
Very, very intoxicating!
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by koolchicco: 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
luxanne: ^sexiness slaps him back to reality grin

Woman of my......................!! grin grin grin wink grin
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
Xtremely in need of those babes @ allen. . . na konji go wounjure you! tongue

Hunny, help me translate that last part to Igbo for him! cheesy
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by luxanne(f): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
you've not heard? he prefers boys to girls, he thinks am a boy grin grin grin
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
Zeus will get him for even thinking that! Really, he's a *** lipsrsealed
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
Amazing! cool
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by luxanne(f): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
breathtaking
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
Clearly the one for moi.
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by luxanne(f): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
don't doubt it wink
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
Edifying jewel, come lemmie sing No-one-be-like-you to you! cheesy
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by luxanne(f): 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
smileykiss fine
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
Girly when she needs to be and all woman when she needs to be, ain' u simply astonishing! kiss
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by jhydebaba(m): 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hungry hungarian
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by Emmyk(m): 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
I'm.be.cile... *runs away*
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by daylae(m): 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
Jobberman
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 12:31am On Feb 24, 2013
embarassed
all-out:
@ topic:

Epic lout! Cheering ur fellow bum aren't u?

Deluded infantile, come back when you're at par with moi so I can hate on you. . . for now, I'ma keep bullying your dumb ar/se!

Master your use of English next time! cheesy
I see you, spelling bee! You spend ur miserable,pathetic life jumping from thread to thread spell checking peoples postembarassed good! Atleast u've finally found one thing ur gud at but note, ..... Your intelligence is my common sense!
@topic, Gaylord
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by Babamide(m): 9:49am On Feb 24, 2013
^^With all your common sense, G comes after J in the alphabet abi??

King dumb ass
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by koolchicco: 9:58am On Feb 24, 2013
Babamide: ^^With all your common sense, G comes after J in the alphabet abi??

King dumb ass

King dumb a$s? very incomprehensible that is, Mr. Lecturer!

@Topic

Loony
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2013
First off: Happy Sunday y'all! grin

sKeetz: embarassed I see you, spelling bee! You spend ur miserable,pathetic life jumping from thread to thread spell checking peoples postembarassed good! Atleast u've finally found one thing ur gud at but note, ..... Your intelligence is my common sense!
@topic, Gaylord

Babamide: ^^With all your common sense, G comes after J in the alphabet abi??

King dumb ass

Skeetz, skeetz. . . my guy skeetz, but u had ample opportunity to tell me all these yesternight na, remember you just dey do peeping tom for the thread? What held you back?. . . . ooh, your liver failed hence you needed like 3 hrs to analyse and compose a come back and all you came up with is this?. . . Just look at what babamide did to you and you're touted the most intelligent in your lineage oooh! grin I think you're the antonym of intelligence! grin

Do you know what a zener diode is skeetz? Its a device that conducts current in reverse direction, I think you've got a zener brain, always losing focus and thinking in reverse mode! Up ur game next tym we meet! angry

@ topic: manlover! lipsrsealed
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2013
Viewing this topic: sKeetz

Peekaboo. . . I see u! grin
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2013
^^u just dey make me laff grin
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2013
^^^

At least that'll give you ample time to come up with your next scavenged diss! Didn't I tell u, u empty upstairs!

@ topic: Nonetity

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (62) (Reply)

Fish Riddle: How Many Fish Left? (See Picture) / Oya Come Translate O Jare! / How Best Can You Interpret This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.